test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,958 Arc User
    Kara: temporal stuff always give me a migraine but at least this one isn’t so confusing *she says following bri*

Lythe: are these temporal occurrences commonplace here?

Kara: somewhat I suppose.

Lythe: hmm.

Jorin: *puts her hood up and takes off when everyone is ready heading down to coruscant*

Kenzie: *fiddles with her rifle*

Val: I just hope she picks up what I’m trying to teach her…. It’s difficult trying to tell someone else how to do something that I had to figure out on my own cuz what works for me might not work for her…. As for cass we’ll have to see but I’m not really expecting a peaceful resolution.

???: she is your spawn and your responsibility. *a disembodied voice rings out*

Val: can you stop appearing out of nowhere!

*from the shadows steps out a tall man with long unkept black hair and a striking resemblance to Val.*

Alucard: we will have to work on your senses then with your age and abilities I should be easily detectible… I wasn’t even trying to hide myself. *he looks over to nexa giving her an exaggerated bow* I don’t believe we have met I am Vladislav dracul II or simply alucard these days.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Bri: Time can be a pain. *They get to the transporter room and beam down to Vulcan.*

Seku: *she puts in the coordinates and spools the hyperdrive, setting off into hyperspace*

Freeman: he sits down and waits

Erin: I suppose back home technically I'm dead as well. Same guy is responsible. And here I don't even know if I exist. But Caleb IV... There were multiple battles fought there back home. Most with Romulans though.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,274 Arc User
    (The funny thing is, temporal stuff pops up occassionally in warhammer too, though I don't think any quite like the anti-time singularity)

T'Lera: The singularity my daughter mentioned is a first, but even I myself got flung forward in time by the side effects of a malfunctioning super weapon. *she prepares the calculations from being, after going over them she's certain they're ready*

*Rax leans back in a seat, looking out the window as they leave. He's curious to see Coruscant again, aside from Tatooine it's one of the places he's been most curious about in the current era*

Rin: I believe the Enclave was in the main temple on the planet, near the giant valley. I've never been myself, so this will be fun.

Reashe: Ready to see more of the galaxy? *she smiles to Kenzie*

Reina: Yeah, romulans have a hectic history with most of the other nations... atleast the Romulan republic is trying to be better.

Nexa: Nexa Loumir. *she nods to him, uncertain about the stranger who's arrived as she feels strange around him, but Val seems to recognize him* So what are you here for Mr. Alucard?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (Most warhammer 40k temporal stuff usually involves the warp)

Kara: here we go…

Lythe: I see well let’s hope this doesn’t blow up in our faces then.

*the shuttle re-enters and breaks thru the clouds to reveal a vast city covering the entire planet. To any that have seen it before not much has changed regardless of how many years or millennia have passed other then a few odd buildings and the of a vacant Jedi temple from the galactic civil war*

Jorin: so that’s what the temple looks like…. I guess it’s just empty now with the empire gone and so few Jedi left none have returned to claim it. Aside from that coruscant is much grander then I thought.

*she flies the shuttle down to a near by space port*

Kenzie: yeah, I’m eager to see how different it is from mine

Alucard: I’ve taken valendria under my wing

Val: this is news to me…

Alucard: there is much you must yet learn tho I understand my presence may cause issues.

Val: *sighs* you don’t say?….
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    Ami: Well... I fought Klingons there in 2270. Just before the Fleet started a massive refit program, and they changed uniforms.
    Krystal: *gags* Those uniforms were the worst! They were dull pastel earth tone pajamas!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Bri: Okay so we're ready here in the past. Are present and future you ready?

Seku: maybe we'll get an ace in the hole and find Eli there. Buckle in, it's gonna be a long ride.

*The U-wing group fades out to travel*

Freeman: maybe seku can claim it. *He jokes*

Erin: Every moment I had to wear those uniforms was pure agony. I legitimately considered taking a year or so worth of saved vacations to avoid wearing them.... Also come to think of it... *She looks at Krystal* Your ship showed up while we were fighting at Caleb IV. That's how I'm here before you sent me off to fight. That seems like fate.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited September 17
    T'Panne: All ready. *she nods as each version if herself takes their position on the transporter*

Rax: I'm sure that they'll return for it one day. As for being grand... wait till you see the lower sections if you ever do.

Reina: *she smiles at that*

Nexa: A teacher with a teacher? *she smiles and kisses Val's cheek* That doesn't seem so bad since you're so anxious about your own abilities.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Maybe.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    kara: *meows and waits*

lythe: fascinating *she watches with interest*

jorin: technically i could claim it in the name of mandalore being both mandalorian and jedi *she ponders for a moment* hmmm an entire sect of mandalorian jedi that would be something. *the shuttle lands on a near by landing pad.* ive only heard rumors of the under city. when we're done with this marshal business one of you can show me around? *she exits the ship waiting for the others*

val: i can swallow my pride on the teaching aspect... the only issue is hes a counterpart of my father. from what universe i have no idea but the last time i saw him he was brutally murdered in front of me when i was just a child......

alucard: i am from this universes mirror.... *he looks at val thru tho its hard to tell his expression underneath his wide brimmed hat and orange tinted spectacles* i am aware, i have seen your memories and i have been pondering. ive lived a very long time maybe not as long as you bu-

val: about forty seven thousand years give or take...

alucard: well then, any who. as i was saying, ive been alone for so long, ive no friends, ive never taken a lover or sired a child tho i find the aspect of family rather appealing.

val: *looks up with a pained expression* what are you saying....

alucard: i know i am not the vladislav you knew but you and i are still blood in a universal sense. i may never sire a child but perhaps i can be a father to one who lost theirs...

val: *stares forward blankly* i... i dont know....
    Bri: *she stands by the console, ready to activate*

Nick: *he watches and readies to activate at the console*

Freeman: Alright I'll show you around if I can

Erin: So to change the subject a bit, who would have to deal with my prisoner? May I talk to them?
    *With the calculations put in and the chronitons ready, T'Panne disappears in a rainbow transporter beam, then reappears at the coordinates a few feet away on another pad. She seems the same as before, for the most part atleast appearance wise, but Lythe can feel her mind is "complete" again.*

T'Panne: This is strange feeling... but I believe it has worked. I no longer feel myself split, or my consciousness across time. Thank you for your assistance.

T'Lera: I'm so happy! *She hugs T'Panne tight* Maybe now we can make up for lost time.

T'Panne: I would enjoy that. *She hugs T'Lera in turn*

Present T'Panne: *similar to her in the past she reappears without issue* It has worked captain, I no longer feel my consciousness split. It is welcome news.

Rax: Sightseeing would be nice, they have excellent streetfood.

Reina: Probably Seventeen. I imagine she has sovereignty over the prisoner unless the republic wanted them moved.

Nexa: That's good right? *She looks up to Val with a hopeful expression, but also concern if this is too much for her knowing she has a lot of trauma surrounding her original father*
    Krystal: Well... until then probably me too. Don't know really.
    kara: that went better then i thought.

lythe: indeed. i feel her mind is whole again.

kara: i guess its back to our time then.

jorin: sounds good. *she leads the way to the marshal's office taking a sky car taxi, along the way she looks around like a curious child taking in the sights and sounds, ears flicking in every direction as she leans on the side with an uncharacteristic smile on her face.* oh that must be the senate building. its a lot bigger then the holo vids.

*val stares forward for awhile, after a few minuets she starts to shift growing larger with blonde hair.*

cass: *yawns* well that was a nice nap.... *she sighs* what happened this time....

alucard: i offered to adopt her....

cass: *lets out a hearty laugh* you serious?.... arent you a bit young to be taking on kids? *she says with a sly grin*

alucard: ah cass, you two are so old yet have the maturity of a child.

cass: i know she likes to lord her age over everyone but she was asleep for most of it. locked in a mental battle with me for thirty thousand years. i guess mentally yes you are older then her but not physically.

alucard: so it would seem, you are yet a part of her so my offer extends to you as well.

cass: no.... *her demeanor changes like a drop of a hat, her anger practically radiating off of her* you... nexa.... janri..... and that b*tch kara.... you all had to come along and make her happy.....
    Bri: So what are you gonna do now? She can't exactly come with us... And you can't exactly stay here... *She inspects to see if T'Panne has the same scar she saw on the present day one.*

Nick: *he looks her over "is there any... Physical changes, or are you all good?

Freeman: that it is. It's beautiful isn't it. You seem positively happy Jorin. I hope we can see you happy more often

Erin: can you get her if she's around?
    T'Panne: *she still lacks the scar, perhaps the fight she gained it in hasn't happened or has been prevented* Simply beam down the rest of my crew to the city and I can make the necessary arrangements and reports to Starfleet for us to be reassigned. It may take some time, but the Vulcan people would not turn away a short stay until we can be moved elsewhere.

T'Lera: I guess we'll see you... "soon" then?

T'Panne: Until then, Live long and prosper. Though it will be much shorter for you than for I.

T'Lera: Peace and long life.

Present T'Panne: None that I feel raises concern. I can logically deduce that as I have not aged suddenly I may have an extended lifespan. Memories are however appearing suddenly, over a century added onto my life within my mind. It is an odd feeling.

Rax: The chambers where the Senate convenes feel even bigger on the inside. *he seems amused seeing Jorin's reaction*

Nexa: Yes, we've done a good job of that, despite everything we've encountered and a few occasions of you causing trouble. You could be happy to you know, if you could let go of all that anger. *She looks at Cass, surprised she took control but seeming relaxed though ready for any surprise danger*
    Krystal: *tries to contact Seventeen*
    edited September 17
    Seventeen: *she comes over from her office, dressed in her sleeveless romulan uniform. She's pale with skin like a borg drone but her eyes are normal if a bit darkened. There's something a little off about her skin aside from the color, but its hard to place. The ridges on her forehead are softer and accentuate her eyes.* Yes Krys?
    kara: another happy ending. *she meows*

lythe: indeed, i belive i have learned much from this experience.

jorin: *meows as she clears her throat sitting back down in her seat.* thats enough of that.... *despite her returned stoicism the excited waving of her tail betrays her hidden joy. the taxi touches down at the marshal offices with jorin stepping out looking around, the excitement still evident in her swaying tail* its all so much larger on the ground....

cass: *she sits still for a moment looking over at nexa, pure rage on her face as her hand shoots out as fast as lightning, grabbing nexa by the throat and lifting her up as stands with a tight grip, alucard drawing his pistols pointing them at her.* the only thing that would make me happy is seeing her suffer..... but you... you were the start of it..... i could do it so easily, one flick of my thumb or clenching my hand and your head pops like a balloon. *her eye twitches as her nose starts to bleed*

alucard: i knew you would be a problem but to hide such darkness..... let her go....
    Bri: *she has T'Panne's crew beamed down then hugs T'Lera, Kara and T'Panne* we'll be heading out after this. Glad we could do something.

Nick: results of a life well lived. *He smiles* glad we could help

Freeman: maybe we'll go see the mountain later.... *He gets out, following Jorin*

Erin: *she whispers to Reina* is she alright? She looks a bit under the weather... *She clears her throat and looks to seventeen, speaking up* Hello, I am captain Erin Cunningham, Captain of the John Paul Jones. Have you done anything with my prisoner yet?
    T'Panne: Farewell for now. *With their goodbyes said she gives a nod to them and T'Lera waits for them to be beamed up while T'Panne starts to lead her crew to the nearby Vulcan city.*

Present T'Panne: *She nods to Nick* We should prepare for their return now, it is logical with time travel involved they will not be too long.

Rax: Still quite the view here. *He gets out and looks out over the cityscape for a moment before continuing with them*

Reina: *She whispers* Its a bit of a private matter, but most of her body had to be reconstructed after she was freed from the borg.

Seventeen: Hello Captain, I hope you are settling in alright. I've briefed them a bit on their current situation, where they are here, and that I represent the Romulan Republic, but there's still plenty more to do. Technically speaking he's from the Romulan Empire, so reintegration to the Republic would likely be... difficult.

Nexa: Could you? And what would that accomplish? I think Val would be more likely to end you both than you to get the control you want, and you're clearly afraid of dying or else you wouldn't have clawed out your existence even as she becomes happier. *The lights in the corridor become dim as Nexa stares at her*
    Krystal: Putting it lightly?
    Kara: I’m just glad we pulled it off with our any issues.

Jorin: *she walks into the office and up to the front desk. The guards watch them but otherwise let them past* I guess we’re expected. *she looks at the clerk behind the desk* uh I’m Jorin krayt here to see the marshal I hope it’s ok that I brought a few friends.

Clerk: *he seems to be entering something into a console not even looking at them.* the lift in your right, top floor and down the hall. Have a nice day.

Jorin: oh um thanks. *she walks into the lift shrugging to the others* I guess they get pretty busy around here

Cass: oh you’re very much mistaken I’ve got nothing to lose. I could end you but you’d just come back like the cockroach you are. But I don’t come back so go ahead. Put a bullet thru my heart, or better yet let nexa kill the one she loves cuz I’m not going away this time and this only ends when you or me are dead for good. * her smile grows psychotic as she laughs*
    Bri: we did damn good and had a great time doing it *she calls for the Tepes to beam them up. Soon departing and doing the slingshot maneuver to return to the present*

Freeman: *he follows along, looking around behind his helmet* it's government work. Nobody is really busy unless there's a war.

Erin: did he tell you who he was or did he just remain quiet like when we talked to him? We had to pull a device that would have melted him. He wasn't meant to be taken alive I suppose.

*The man only admonished the Republic but didn't say much else*

(Full thing can happen when I return from boot camp. I'll have to go dark in a few hours. Just to be clear my characters are gonna exist. Don't disappear any of 'em while I'm gone. Erin is gonna remain on the Lexington until I return then she can have her ship back and we do the whole special thing with her and all that. As for Nick, Bri and the Tepes and her crew
    They'll be doing recon and busy. Not disappeared like others because I do intend to return. Keep this thread alive while I'm gone will you?)
    edited September 17
    *They arrive in the present with no trouble, though Bri receives a notification at some point that Temporal Investigations would like a report*

T'Lera: I guess now we meet up with Nick and T'Panne. *she looks happy, hoping to celebrate once reunited*

Rax: Probably depends, some are busier than others. It's a big planet, and a big galaxy. *He continues looking around at the inside, he never went in the interior of the Senate more than once in the past, but it has changed a bit compared to what little he remembers*

Seventeen: No, he only voiced his distaste for the republic. I'll have to do a more thorough questioning later hopefully when receive more word from the Republic.

Nexa: No, he won't. And you won't kill me, either because Val won't let you, or I'll stop you. Its the futility of it that makes you so angry, so spiteful. All this time you've lived and you weren't satisfied but now Val is. You could have that too if you could let go of all that hate. *There's a kindness to her voice, mixed with her defiance.* I don't know what you've been through, I've only lived several lifetimes and you've lived thousands.
    Krystal: Honestly I'm not that optimistic about turning the guy around just from hearing that.
    Kara: it’ll be nice to be back

Jorin: *enters the turbo lift with everyone else*

Cass: you think she has any say? You are horribly mistaken. *she says clenching her hand cutting off nexas air and nearly shattering her neck*
    Bri: well we're already close to Vulcan. Back to the transporter room.... Again... *She ignores the message for now*

*The Tepes enters the Vulcan system and for the sake of time the characters are beamed down to meet captain O'Connor and T'Panne*

Nick: The Tepes is back in our time. They'll be here shortly I'd hope

Freeman: *he enters the turbo lift with the others* why do I feel like this is gonna be a long ride.

*The scene fades for the turbo lift ride to continue on return from boot camp*

Erin: So what exactly awaits him if he doesn't conform? You can't exactly let him go free to do whatever he would please, can you?
    T'Panne: Good to see you all again. *she nods to the group as they reappear*

T'Lera: I was thinking maybe we could do a little celebration, it'd be nice.

Seventeen: The republic will figure it out I'm sure. Maybe he'll be returned to the Empire, or maybe he'll be kept a prisoner. *she holds her chin* It will depend on how things go.

Nexa: *She just watches her, seeming unafraid even with the pressure on her neck. The lights are very dim now, making the hall look almost abandoned. Even as Cass looks into her eyes, Nexa is just gone. Nothingness in her hand. Everything around them feels empty, like the entire crew of the ship vanished, and even the gentle hum of the ship running is muted.*
    edited September 17
    Kara: well a party needs food sooo… *she holds the sentence as if waiting for something* huh I coulda swore she’d pop u-

*as if on queue a short blonde woman with an eye patch on her left eye pops out of a portal next to kara*

Seras: did someone say party?

Kara: *chuckles* every time.

Cass: huh what little party trick is this? Pulling us into another dimension? You ganna try to bring up my worst nightmares? Did you forget that what you do to this body you do to her both physically and mentally we are two halves of the same coin you can’t hurt me with out hurting her.

Alucard: then we’ll just have to pull her out.

Cass: are you deaf? I just sai- *she’s interrupted by a solid punch from alucard that sends her stumbling backward* alright I guess we’re doing this then.
    Nick: I'm not gonna question it. So it all went well?

Bri: Very well. *She smiles and waves to seras* party down here on Vulcan in the heat or we going back up?

Erin: *she nods slowly* very well... I should probably go eat. Reina, would you be a dear and lead me back to the quarters? We can make something for lunch together.