test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    T'Lera: Alright... I hope it doesn't hurt too much. *she grabs onto the shaft of the arrow and pulls hard trying to pull it out without damaging the tissue too much*

*Reashe is keeping herself busy, studying a book she found on medicine, it seems with all the injuries recently she's taking an interest in healing people*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: very well then lothal will be our next destination. *he gets up putting his helmet on motioning for freeman to follow him out* whats the status of your warriors? *he says spotting adin*

adin: gage and a few others will need some time to recover but we should be mobile with in a few days.

jorin: alright, you'll have to take it up with rax but im sure he'll let you stay here. at least until you're men recover. i'll be leaving as soon as we make preperations.

adin: *nods* alright. *he says before looking for rax*

kenzie: *after fixing her armor she starts to make some more modifications to it, making the ears bumps bigger and painting custom symbols on the visor*

kara: *lets out a pained grunt as blood flys out of her wound and on to the ground, her tail puffs up in response to the pain and she tries to say something but it comes out as an open mouthed squeak thru her grimacing face*......... that hurt a lot worse then i thought it would..... *she manages to say after taking a deep breath*

lythe: i suppose its not just humanity that suffers from such baser instincts. no matter how enlightened a species claims it is they will always retain their selfishness and greed, hiding it running from it or fully embracing it... it is something that can never truly be over come, only subdued. *she looks deep in thought for a moment before looking down at adam*i apologize. i havent had much time to reflect on the history of my home and people. i found myself getting philosophical.... i also fail to understand how i can be compared to art as you say... is it my stoicism?... i suppose i can see how the relatively neutral emotions and monotone voice could be compared to that of a sculpted statue. is this some strange human cultural dialect? *she looks very confused* im not sure if i should take my comparison to a statue as an insult or compliment.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I'll just take the guest quarters. Besides I'm sure you and Gaia would like some time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Nick: I mean.... True. Very true. Still we do have another room in the quarters, just feel free to come back when you want to *he stands up and offers a hand to Gaia* Shall we, love?

Freeman: *stands up and follows*

Briana: see this? This is why we have the device for it. *She sighs inspecting the arrowhead* make sure the arrowhead is still attached to the shaft. If it broke off we need to get another thing.... Anyways, pulling it out like that rips more flesh. Most of the time you wanna push arrows our the other side. Though that's not so viable when vital organs are in the way... Are you gonna be okay? Want me to get a Dermal Regenerator or use my healing? Or do you wanna heal it on your own.

Adam: I did mean your elegance and beauty but... Guess that was lost in translation. *He rubs the back of his Neck*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *takes his hand*

Krystal: *gets up and heads to the guest quarters*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    T'Lera: Should I get some painkillers or something? *She looks at the arrow she pulled out making sure it was intact before looking back to Kara's injuries*

*Rax is currently inspecting the Kyber crystal he holds while he waits for news, thinking about what to do with it.*
  • Options
    adin: *walks over to rax* it looks like your friends are heading out soon. my warriors just need a few days to recover then i suppose we'll see what we can do about fixing up this place.

jorin: lets get the injured moved to medbay for recovery and get the crusader ready for take off.

kenzie: *after getting her armor on she walks out to find jorin* so we're heading out then?

*both arrow heads are intact*

kara: its slowly healing on its own but if you want to help it go ahead. *she looks over at t'lera* and painkillers dont really work on me with how fast my metabolism is. you also dont need to worry about toxins or diseases since im immune to them due to the vampirism.

lythe: *has a slightly raised brow on her other wise straight faced expression* im not sure i understand what you are trying to accomplish here.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: *leads Gaia to their bedroom. Fade to black*

*In the hallway as Krystal walks through the halls, she passes The "Cardassian" Chief Medical officer"

Delgado/Eli: *looks up from his PADD suddenly a few feet from actually passing by Krystal* Good evening Admiral Jade.

Freeman:*stands ready to assist*

Briana: it'll be healed faster than I could grab some equipment so I'll just do this instead *she kisses Kara's cheek*

Adam: me either truth be told.. but I do find you quite... Remarkable, I do think that sincerely.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *gives him an odd look* Doctor?
  • Options
    Rax: I'd appreciate it. The droids should be more than happy to help you however they can, we've got them mostly functional again. This place is still pretty secluded, you should be mostly safe here. *He nods to him as he puts the crystal away*

T'Lera: I guess for minor injuries its not so bad, but that must suck for more major ones if they take longer to heal. *She reaches out and part of her arm becomes discolored, a soft mist emanating from it that sticks to Kara's injuries helping speed up the healing process* I think this should help, I haven't tried it much before, but its something my physiology allows me to do. Not great for major stuff, but its something atleast.
  • Options
    adin: *nods* i wish you luck on your journey. *he says helping some of the injured off of the ship*

jorin: soon yes *he says moving to the ships cockpit*

kenzie: right then, *she helps any others to the medbay*

kara: *purrs from brianas kiss* it helps, thank you dear. *she gives briana a reassuring smile before looking over to t'lera* what is that?

lythe: you find me remarkable? in what way exactly?
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: Yes? Is something wrong, Admiral?

Freeman: *comes back after helping the others.*

Briana: you're welcome my love. *She sits on Kara's lap and giggles*

Adam: I already stated the ways. Your beauty and elegance... Though there is... I don't know how to say it.. the way you're dealing with this... The confidence? Bravery? How you're just... You're in a strange new world where everything is different from what you know and you're collected about it.
  • Options
    Krystal: *narrows her eyes* Yea... you don't smell like a Cardassian. More... Trill? And familiar?
  • Options
    T'Lera: Its something I discovered I can do recently, I'm not 100% sure about everything I haven't tested it through thorough scans, but my physiology allows me to generate a mist of I think modified anti bodies, they stimulate healing in those I choose to, or can attack enemies to an extent making it more difficult for them to move. I haven't really used it much before because its... well a part of the changes "they" did to me.

Rax: So... Lothal, what kind of place is it? it sounds familiar but I've never been to it before.

Clea: Its a force nexus planet, I think the Jedi have a temple on there. But I believe in "modern" times its a colony.
  • Options
    Jorin: we need to find a contact there that can help locate freeman’s crystal. If I remember right there is also an imperial presence there as well.

Kenzie: I think that’s the last of the injured, we’re good to go. *she says walking back into the ship*

Kara: *wraps her arms around briana letting herself relax as she purrs* I’m not really sure they’re doing anything…. On account of me being undead and all. It’d probly work on some one living tho.

Lythe: it’s pointless to try and change what currently cannot be changed and I have accepted that for better or for worse I am stuck here so I have to make the best of what I can and continue onward. *crosses her arms across her chest leaning forward slightly with a curious expression* I don’t know human customs or mannerisms but your compliments to my appearance and interest in me is…. *her brows furrow as she looks down at Adam with an intense expression that’s hard to read* are you attempting to court me?
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: Admiral, I'm not sure I understand. Smell seems irrelevant here, I've spent most of the day working on something reguarding a trill. I cannot tell you much do to Doctor-patient confidentiality. Now is there anything else I can help you with? *He looks around. Remaining calm but looking for an out*

Freeman: Jorin... The war is over. The presence is probably gone... Hell lothal ran the empire off before the Death Star was destroyed.

Briana: Yeah that could be an issue. *She relaxes in Kara's arms*

Adam: Somewhat I guess. No use lying and just saying a flat out no. I say what I say because I believe them and maybe it will make your day better. "courting" is an after effect that happens if it happens. *He shrugs*
  • Options
    T'Lera: *she rubs her own arm sighing softly* It might help, unless your regeneration works differently than normal cellular repair...

Rax: We ran into Imperial Remnants earlier here didn't we? Remnants could show up there too.

Reashe: *she goes to meet Kenzie as she returns* I haven't heard much about Lothal before, so this is going to be an interesting first time for me.
  • Options
    jorin: its always possible since the empire isnt gone, best to keep our guard up. *he says activating the ships engines before doing a pre flight check* right then lets get going. *he takes the ship out beginning the ascent to orbit*

kenzie: so whos this contact on lothal we're supposed to meet?

kara: it works a bit different since vampires are inherently mystical in nature.

lythe: i see. *she takes a moment to move back to her original stance* perhaps there is somewhere more suitable to discuss this topic?
  • Options
    Krystal: *crosses her arms across her chest*
    I... don't buy that. And you're looking around as if you're looking for an escape route. And you probably know I'm a werefox, so my sense of smell is pretty good. And right now I'm getting something I've only gotten from one other person right now, and she's not aboard this ship.

You're not who you appear to be. If you want to discuss this in private...
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: Admiral please, I am but a plain and simple Doctor. I've been working with Blood samples all day and may have gotten a bit on my uniform, perhaps that's what you're smelling. I apologize for looking like I'm trying to move on about my day. I've had a long day and did not expect to get held up in the hall over what feels like slight stress-induced paranoia. Perhaps I can have one of the nurses or Physician's Assistants check you out. One of the things you've got to be diligent about being with child, admiral. *He does his best to seem like a scheming Cardassian, or more specifically Garak. Giving her an uneasy look*

Freeman: Well I doubt they would have let the empire get a grip on that world. That's where they planned to retire.

Briana: don't feel too down. I'm sure you'll find someone to use it on that it'll work for.

Adam: Where would you like to discuss it? Immediately suggesting one of our quarters seems a bit too suggestive. How about the mess hall. Can grab some food there too if you're hungry.
  • Options
    Krystal: *unconvinced* Nice Garak impersonation. And that's a lot of words to try and deflect. Also... I know the smell of blood. Many different kinds. I'm not smelling any now.

You're hiding something. And before you say anything... need I remind you that I am a Joined Trill, and Ijoula's been arould a LOT longer than either of us.

What are you afraid of?
  • Options
    T'Lera: Well, I guess we can go back to watching the show unless Kara needs to get to work right away? *she gestures to the display* We were watching some Anime together.

Clea: Finally we get to get off this planet. I've had enough of sand for now.

Rax: I am curious about this contact myself.
  • Options
    jorin: indeed, it'll be a few days before we get there tho. *he says bringing the ship out of tatooine orbit and calculating the jump to light speed*

kenzie: freeman, who's the contact we're meeting?

kara: i dont have anything pressing on my time currently so i can join in.

lythe: very well, to this mess hall then. *she motions for him to lead the way*
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: Admiral... Surely you cannot be serious. there is nothing to be afraid of. perhaps we should go to the medbay and check you out. *he maintains eye contact* or do you have anything else to add?

Freeman: You'll see when we arrive. just don't get freaked out

Briana: Yeah, some relaxing time before smithing.

Adam: *nods and leads the way to the mess hall*
  • Options
    Krystal: *leans in* I smell werefox.
  • Options
    Rax: As long as they're trust worthy...

Reashe: Well if we've got a few days... *she walks over to Kenzie* Maybe we could relax for a bit after all the fighting. I've been doing some reading lately, I might enjoy watching a show or just spending time with you.

Clea: I might meditate for a bit... depends on what I'm feeling.

T'Lera: *she sits next to them* This one is about superheroes, it's fun so far. Some of the wacky designs make me feel less anxious about myself.
  • Options
    jorin: making jump to hyperspace. *he says easing a lever down as the ship launches into hyperspace* ive never been to lothal before so i'll be familiarizing myself with its topography. *he gets up from the pilots seat with a subtle wobble as he makes his way to his room*

kenzie: yeah that sounds nice. i go get this armor off. *she says walking back to the improvised room she has*

kara: how far in are you?

lythe: *follows behind adam* so you say you're attracted to my elegant physique and confident personality is this more of a romantic attraction or simple compliment? *as she walks slightly hunched her head bumps into one of the over hangs in a door way leaving an audible thud. a visible expression of anger over takes her face as she closes her eyes attempting to calm herself*
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Delgado/Eli: Is that so Admiral? *he raises an eyebrow before whispering* no one will ever believe you. *he grins* I am just a plain and simple Doctor.

Freeman: If there is nothing else I need to do, jorin.... Id' like to take the time to continue crafting my saber.

Briana: still first season. only got like 6 episodes in. maybe more. Dunno.

Adam: Its both. Though maybe more romantic? I'm not sure how to phrase it exactly. I like you but this is a strange new world for you, its a lot to think about and I understand if its a lot right now. *he turns to face her* are you alright?
  • Options
    Krystal: *unamused tone he probably recognizes* Drop the Garak impersonation. I'm not amused. Who the hell are you?
  • Options
    *Reashe follows after Kenzie*

*Clea looks somewhat worried as Jorin walks by, but remains quiet for the moment.*

Rax: Something on your mind?

Clea: just... feeling a disturbance I guess.

T'Lera: Its kind of good so far, I like the premise. I'm looking forward to watching more with both of you.