test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Clea: Try to be careful on Mandalore, there can be a lot of trouble there.

Janri: *she nods to Alucard as they arrive at the other side with a very confused looking Nexa having only just woken up for the morning*

Nexa: Mom? Val? Whats going on? *she gets up still dressed in her sleepwear and comes to hug Valendria and Janri*

T'Lera: Superheroes can be fun, what did you have in mind?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,972 Arc User
    kara: it cant be that bad. *she says catching the saber* dont worry i'll get it back to you, just need it for stress testing and all that. also clea if you want to head back to your time i can get you there when ever you want.

valendria: oh... hey.... *she tries to put on a brave face but her flopped down ears betray her true feelings* sorry... just dealing with a lot.

lythe: *wonders around the tepes feeling out of place as she looks around*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: I'm always open to negotiations *he smiles and cuts his own slice, digging in*

Freeman: *goes back into his quarters and starts to work on carving the krayt bone*

Briana: How does My Hero Acadamia sound? Its from 21st century earth but Its pretty good

Adam: *not on shift on the bridge of the Tepes currently, walking down the hall reading a PADD when he passes Lythe looking up and smiling at her*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Clea: I might take you up on that offer later, but I was brought here by the force, I assume there was a reason for it and I don't want to go back until I feel I understand why.

Nexa: Does it have to do with the training? *she rests her head against Val's for a moment rubbing her back*

Janri: Something like that... someone terrorized me for a bit... and it turned out to be um Alucard. Another universe's version of Valendria's father...

Nexa: Val... just stay here for a while okay? You know I'm here for you...

T'Lera: Sounds like a good choice. Should I get some snacks?
    kara: the force... um ok what ever that is. anyway good luck on finding what ever it is you need to find. ive got mining to do so i'll be off. *she opens a portal*

valendria: i'll be ok..... *she says blankly matching her expression*

lythe: *looks down at him with a nod* adam was it?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,480 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Yes you are.
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: I can think of a few things I want. I know they're things you enjoy too. *He chuckles and leans over for a kiss from Gaia*

Freeman: *yells from his quarters* Bye Jakara!

Bri: many snacks.

Adam Yeah. Glad you remembered. *He smiles*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,480 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *kisses*
    Krystal: I should probably talk to Reina later.

(Anyone notice Shadow hasn't been here for some time? Starting to wonder if the Tribbles took over his ship...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (I haven't seen or heard from him in a while)

Clea: Well, that was interesting. So what should we do now?

Nexa: You will be. But you don't have to deal with this alone. *she just holds Val for a moment, closing her eyes before kissing her cheek* You know I love you.

T'Lera: *she goes to start grabbing some stuff, getting a bit of candy, pretzels and drinks for them humming while she let's Bri take care of setting up the show*
    kara: say hi to mira for me. *she says before leaving closing the portal behind her*

jorin: hmm. freeman still needs to find his kyber crystal now that hes got the parts to build one.

valendria: the last person that said that was my father an hour before he was killed...... he was the only one that had ever loved me in a world that hated and feared what we are...... *her body feels warm to the touch as the air around her slightly heats up* i remember everything now.... all of my pain and anger.... my hatred of humanity and its corpse emperor...... then seeing him standing there... its just too much for me, ive already lost everything once i cant go thru it again....... im scared.... i dont want to lose you or janri but the incident that turned her made me realize just how weak i am and how little i know of vampirism..... *she looks down with a pathetic expression, the weight of her self loathing and doubt bearing down on her*

lythe: is your captain available? i was hoping to speak with him but these vessels are made in a very confusing manner.... how does anyone find there way around here.....
    (I assume he finally got fed up with waiting or something. He'll probably be back. It's too quiet sometimes without him.)

Nick: after we're through the wormhole would probably be the best. *He smiles reassuringly* we'll get you quarters before that. Right when we're finished here. I mean you can check in with the quartermaster if you don't wanna wait for me to. Me and Gaia are going to go into "negotiations" after this... Or just rest to let the meal settle, Then negotiations. *He laughs*

Freeman: I'll tell her! *goes back to carving Krayt bone*

Briana: *she sets up the show, starting from season 1.*

Adam: it should be easy though if you're lost at any point you can just ask the computer and it will give you directions. The ship isn't that hard to navigate. It's small enough. If this were a Galaxy class or an Odyssey, it would be much larger.... I mean... If you'd rather the help of a person, I can join you.
    Clea: Where should we start looking for one?

Nexa: Val, we've been through a lot together. You're not weak, we defeated the monsters that were trying to make our lives suffering, we've been through what feels like he'll and back. It's okay to be scared, but remember that we can protect ourselves and together we're even stronger. *she gently cups Val's face*

Janri: I don't blame you for me getting turned Val, you did your best and you saves me before things got worse... and now I can learn to help you more, to defend myself better.

T'Lera: *she comes to the living room setting the snacks on the table and waits for Bri to sit with her* So what is this show like?
    Krystal: I can wait.
    edited April 2022
    jorin: there's illum i believe but i think its under imperial control i also dont know how to get there admittedly.....

valendria: *lets out a sigh* i guess.... im sorry but you can understand why confidence in my own abilities is non existent right? there's always something i can do better or i wasnt fast or strong enough to stop another thing. ill never be good enough.... if you'll excuse me i feel the urge to crawl in a box and cry for awhile......

lythe: perhaps it is easy for you since you are of this universe and already know the technology..... i am not from here, my people use psionic abilities in every day life such as opening doors or speaking telepathically and shaping wraithbone. this ship and its technology are frustratingly confusing to me.... thats not to say of its crew. i had thought humans the dominant species in this universe but there are strange and freakish xeno's running freely and in the same uniform? had the inquisitor still been indoctrinated i could easily see her purging all of these admittedly horrid looking xeno's.....
    Nick: Alright then *he smiles and takes out his PADD, tapping a few things* you've got quarters on this desk. to the left, down six doors on the right of the hall. Here I thought you'd wanna meet my quartermaster.. though he smokes more than me, so probably best to keep away from him while pregnant.

Freeman: *hums to himself*

Briana: Its pretty good. It can make ya cry sometimes but I like that. *she hits play and starts to snack* let the show explain the rest.

Adam: Oh well.... that is a lot to process... lets start with the first thing, the computer.... You just gotta speak it out loud. Like this... Computer, Locate Fleet Captain O'Connor

*The Computer's human sounding voice sounds off above them* Fleet Captain O'Connor is located within his quarters at this moment.

Adam: See... that easy. Most doors will open themselves if you have access and approach them. the other ones to have to hit one of the buttons next to the door if its someone's quarters for example. sometimes you may hear them ask who it is and you tell them, but most of the time they just say come in and the door opens. as for your last thing... Humans are a founding member of the federation and overwhelmingly represented in it, but all of our members are equal. we are an interstellar federal republic of 150 planetary governments from many different species. The four founding members are Humans, Vulcans who are humanoids with pointed ears and copper based blood that self restrict their own emotions in the name of logic, Andorians; the blue skinned ones with antenna. they are warriors from an ice moon. and lastly Tellarites. they... are a hot headed, argumentative species of pig like people... and they are very proud of it. besides them we have... so many more species... even species that aren't official members still join Starfleet. I'm not sure what your universe is like, but we're peaceful. our species has a past that.... isn't the best, but looking toward the future and learning from the mistakes of our past is what is important... sometimes we stumble but we pick ourselves back up... we always have.... and i think we always will... I'd ask you not call my crewmates freakish or horrid at the very least.
    Clea: I imagine most crystal caves are going to be hounded by them. We might need to look for obscure ones.

Nexa: Would my arms work? I could hold you while you cry... I understand why you're feeling so uncertain of yourself, you've been through a lot but please... remember that you're not alone with this, it took us together to get through what happened before, you can lean on me.

T'Lera: I've seen something like this before, but never this show in particular. *she leans against Bri, smiling as she settles in for the first episode*
    Krystal: Yea I might put it out with my water magic.
    jorin: its really up to freeman and where ever the force guides him.

valendria: i guess..... *she lets out a soft defeated sigh with an emotionally dead expression on her face* i dont feel like talking anymore....

lythe: that such a peaceful galaxy can exist is hard to believe.... humanity has only ever destroyed anything in its path with a fury that burns with righteous fervor. mankind is little else but xenophobic and hateful.... this federation, how does it did it manage this peace? how did the humans of this universe manage this impossible task?
    Nick: Least he'd keep the water out of his eyes. he never takes off his shades

Freeman: *Focusing on carving, so he doesn't hear that this is up to him

Briana: What was it you saw like this?

Adam: That's the thing... The Galaxy isn't peaceful. we band together to make it as safe as we can but there's always something lurking it feels like.... Having people by your side through it is a great comfort and a great strength... Wherever your from sounds more like the mirror universe. Humanity.... Like i said, hasn't been perfect but we try. I don't know much about your universe to say what we did different that made it successful... I can say something like people were kind to each other but.. It just sounds too corny. *he slightly chuckles* we aren't the mankind you know for sure.
    edited April 2022
    Clea: Alright. I guess I can meditate for a bit until we're ready to move out.

Nexa: Lets just lay down for now, and we can stay as long as you need to. *Nexa leads Val to the couch helping her sit down and wrapping a blanket around them both, before putting on some show she hopes will help distract Val's mind.*

*Janri rubs the back of her neck unsure if she should join them or if she should just trust that Nexa and Val will be fine like this.*

T'Lera: It was another... anime I believe they're called, I had watched one that had Samurai in it, but its been a while. *she seems to mean she watched another anime, and not an anime similar to the one they're watching*
    jorin: *nods* i'll see if hes ready. *he says walking over to freemans room and knocking on the door*

valendria: *she lays her head on nexas lap softly purring as she gets comfortable*

lythe: cooperation.... its a word i never hear between the species of my galaxy. they would sooner kill each other then ever suffer the thought of working together but if its possible here then it may not be as impossible as it seems back home. thoughts for later i suppose, as for now i find my self woefully lacking in knowledge of events in this universe and its inhabitants.....
    Krystal: *chuckles* You underestimate me. I think I caused a temporal paradox by attacking the Annorax' core.
    Gaia: Still weirded out by everything that happened with that ship huh?
    Krystal: I got a sister out of it, and ended up fighting a guy because of an event I technically didn't take part in. Which turned out to be a misunderstanding of the shielded logs anyways.
    Nick: Hey, you've got good siblings. *He smiles* the only living sibling I have is locked at the bottom of a well somewhere. He's only escaped once.. should be fine *he says jokingly?*

Freeman: Come in.

Briana: oh there's a few with samurai I like. There's one who fights demons with his little sister, one that fights robots, another that fights robots but sent into the far fling future... There... There are a lot of samurai ones

Adam: where do you want to start seeking that knowledge? I'm happy to assist you.
    Gaia: Well... if he causes problems... you got a wildcard to throw at him. *points at Krystal*
    Krystal: What's that supposed to mean?
    Gaia: Water Magic, Starfleet training... multiple lifetimes of knowledge and experience... and if absolutely necessary sharp teeth.
    Krystal: Yeeeaaaa... no.
    Janri: *She comes over and gives Val a kiss on her forehead before deciding to cook something, going to the kitchen and beginning to prepare a meal she hopes will help*

T'Lera: I assume that's because of where it all originated from? I've had more time to watch stuff since I'm not as active. I might like to check out some of those other shows.
    jorin: we have everything set to go. all you need to do is find your crystal where ever it may be.

valendria: *makes a small "brr" noise as janri kisses her forhead. she gently purrs for a moment before looking up at nexa, her ears folded down as she stares up at her curiously* what is it you see in me that makes you want to pursue a relationship.... *her tone sounds insecure as she shifts her eyes away suddenly*

lythe: im not quite sure its a broad area to cover.... perhaps start with this federation and its current state.
    Nick: Well let's hope he doesn't escape. *He smiles and continues to eat his slice of chocolate cheesecake* man is a bast*ard of the highest order.

Freeman: alright. Where to then?

Briana: I like the sound of that. *She smiles and nods* assuming you want company to watch with

Adam: well right now we're defending from an insectoid species that seems to be on a mindless rampage after waking from a long hibernation, consuming whatever is in their wake. They're called the Hur'q... That's the most recent thing I can think of... Okay tell me which parts of the federation's current state you wanna hear because starting off with armed conflict isn't the best look.
    Nexa: Maybe it's the cute look in your eyes when you're excited, maybe it's how emotive you can be with your ears... maybe it's how beautiful you are, or the way you move when you kiss me. Or, maybe I just find you fascinating, beautiful, and feel a warmth in my heart when I'm around you. *she boops Valendria's nose playfully before petting her* I've been through a lot Val, I'm... different than I was before, I'm not disjointed or separated thanks to what I went through but... I still love you, no matter what.

T'Lera: Of course! Why wouldn't I? *she smiles to Bri, leaning into her as the show continues*
    Krystal: If he does... its the 25th Century. We got a LOT of options that he won't be ready for.
    jorin: there are a few places but you'll have to hear it's call first, its a trial that all younglings go thru to craft their own lightsaber. first it begins with a meditation ritual to point you in the right direction.

valendria: *starts to blush as she makes a cat like "mrrrp" sound when nexa pokes her nose after which her ears fold down bashfully and her purr sounding content* thank you..... you and janri mean a lot to me. for once in my life i feel like i finally have some one to rely on and share my life with..... i love you nexa. *slowly wrapping her arms around nexa she gazes into her eyes for a moment pulling her into a passionate kiss*

lythe: why would it not be? i am a warrior after all, taking a life is as easy as breathing to me. you see where i come from pacifism is for the most part suicide. you either fight and survive or your carcass feeds the wild life there is no there option with what the eldar face in my galaxy. what i want to know is how this peace loving federation has not simply been stomped out by its betters? how is it that they can survive....