Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    T'Lera: I guess that will be a while then... *she blushes softly*

Reashe: I feel like tossing him into the hull was a bit much. *She sighs*

Rax: Time for the bacta tank. *He goes and investigates Gage, checking his vitals before preparing to move him to the tank*

Clea: Really should cloud all the senses if he's going to try a trick that. I am a bit surprised he'd be trying a tactic like that when he seemed so eager for a fight.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Freeman: depending on when this was, I could have even been there *he chuckles* My amor would have been more orange and a silvery black then. I've recently started to use the paint I wore before the first death star blew. Ah, I hear that hitting the ship. I think your man may need medical attention. is Evelynn still here? she could get the bacta tank ready.

Bri: in the meantime before I start showing, we can go over basics like forms and stuff. What kinda weapon do you wanna use specifically?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    kara: *stares forward in thought*

jorin: she could have done much worse then throw him.

kenzie: what kind of bullsh*t was that? i wasnt ganna kill the guy but what ever he did pissed me off so now he gets to lose his jaw.... f*cker.... *she says under her breath.*

jorin: you never did specify the terms did you?

kenzie: where i come from you either fight to kill or spar for training theres no in between. its not like that here i guess.

*gage is still alive but his head got heavily rocked and his jaw is all but destroyed. hes got heavy bruising on his back and upper sternum*

adin: well gage has won just about every fight hes been in but i have a feeling with this one hes finally got his ego busted. i think there was a fellow out there that was standing by to get who ever lost in a bacta tank. who is evelynn anyway?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Bri: I'm thinking a sword or a polearm. Should I copy that other version of myself or do my own thing..... Eh I kinda wanna copy her. I didn't read much but she seemed cool..

Freeman: now that I think about it, I think she was brought home... Sorry. Odd day for me. Evelynn is Jorin's youngest sister.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    T'Lera: Everything alright kara? *She looks over at Bri thinking* Hmmm... I might go with something more unusual, or traditional. A lirpa would be interesting, but on a small scale nunchuks or tonfas are certainly exciting.

Rax: Lets get you to the tank buddy. *He uses the force to lift Gage up carefully, it takes a bit more focus since he's out of practice using it so directly but once Gage is stable he takes him inside to the Bacta tank, preparing him before getting him into the healing waters, wanting to make sure he's going to heal from this.*

Clea: Its an underhanded move, but he should've seen that coming.

Reashe: Are you alright Kenzie? Nothing hurt too bad? *She starts checking her injuries in case any need to be treated.*
  • Options
    kara: hmm, well im good with swords and the like, if its polearms or staff fighting you want then you'll wanna go to my mother, you'll be hard pressed to find a better teacher then her.

*it looks like he'll make a full recovery in time.*

jorin: indeed, he is a talented fighter i'll give him that. i hope this serves as a humbling lesson not only to him but to everyone here. no matter how much you've grown or how many deeds you have accomplished there is always more that you can learn. never let pride stagnate your skills. *the other mandalorians that were left silent after watching kenzie give an understanding nod as they look over*

kenzie: *she has a few bruises and small cuts on her face and torso.* its nothing i cant walk off, i'll be fine. im not sure about the other guy tho. *her ears flick a few times* maybe this whole cat like thing isnt so bad, the tail helps with balance and my hearing and eyesight is even better and thats on top of my augmentations. i even have claws and fangs too.

adin: i didnt know he had another sibling. the only one i knew about is that insane crimson skinned woman. your friend out there bears a strikingly similar look to her..... if i may speak truthfully..... that woman scares me. i find myself grateful that i had left the corps behind because i've seen what shes capable of. tearing thru anything in her path as if it were a mere annoyance.... all the while bearing a sickening smile the entire time.... seeing her in combat gave me nightmares.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: a younger sister, would barely even be up to your knee. She's adorable simply put... But also a very gifted healer dispite her age.... As for the sister you speak of... She can be intense but... Deep down she isn't that bad... She and that tank of a woman are.... Somewhat related.... Truth be told, they're the same exact person... And no not like the clone army of the Republic.... It is a... Very difficult thing to explain...

Bri: well I'm just gonna rip off that other version of myself, so bring on the Samurai sword *she chuckles* I think after sword though I'll ask seras to teach me to use a polearm. I look forward to you teaching me swords first *she smiles at Kara*
  • Options
    T'Lera: Swords would be a good start for sure. *she gives a smile, excited by the idea*

Rax: *He lifts him up, getting him in the tank and sealing it up* Well he's in alright condition, I honestly was worried it'd be worse.

Reashe: Even if you can walk it off I'd still like to bandage them, make sure you don't catch a cold or something.

Clea: Wonder if those others enjoyed the show.
  • Options
    kara: when it comes to sword combat theres a lot of different styles.

kenzie: catch a cold? *she seems amused by the notion* a few scrapes and bruises wont take me down.... but alright i'll relent if it will put you at ease go ahead.

mando woman: he wasnt even a match for her.... what is this woman.....

jorin: it certainly was a spectacle, id say gage will be hard pressed to forget it.

aldin: so the spartan and the demon are the same... but not?..... thats even more terrifying and confusing.....
  • Options
    Freeman: Yes. Think of the Universe, how vast and big it is, Galaxies upon galaxies... so big, so vast.... Now imagine more universes where things are... different... I myself am from one where things are very different, so I ended up here. my wife is a version of them as well. she's much less of a demon though. *he laughs*

Bri: Like I said, I wanna rip off another version of myself
  • Options
    T'Lera: I'd prefer something more fast paced, maybe with confusing or big motions and feints. I think it would fit me.

*Reashe hums a little tune, taking a moment to admire Kenzie's abs before getting some bandages and the like to take care of her injuries, a soft smile on her lips*

Clea: So, Jorin do you know these people? They seemed to know of you which is fair Mister Krayt.
  • Options
    kara: i dont remember that version of you.... *she ponders for a moment* hmm.... anyway, what sort of blades would you two prefer, straight, broad, long, single or double edged, curved? and would you want to dual wield, use single handed or two handed swords?

kenzie: *crouches down to make it easier for reashe to bandage her up* ive gotta get used to you worrying about me like that.

jorin: well i did garner a reputation during my time in the war.

adin: so theres other universes and galaxies with their own people that exist some where out there, with copies of you and me and everyone else?...... alright... um... are you mentally sound? because this sounds like a very crack pot theory or something.... *he looks very confused*
  • Options
    Bri: I only read about her, you wouldn't know... but hey, Gimmie a samurai sword *she giggles*

Freeman: You ask the man that made food appear out of thin air if he's mentally sound? Like i said, it is complicated but that is what I am telling you. You can see it yourself.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,178 Community Moderator
    (pokes Shadow)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    T'Lera: I heard about this old earth weapon... an Executioner's sword.

Reashe: You're right you better. *She smiles teasingly* Because you can expect this any time you get hurt.

Clea: Might be a bit of an understatement.
  • Options
    kara: hmm, you know samurai sword doesnt really narrow it down a lot. theres tachi's, katana's, nodachi's, and odachi's. as for the executioners sword is not really a quick weapon since its heavier and meant to be used in both hands. its also not really meant for combat but i could probably add a tapered point to it.

kenzie: you worry too much....

jorin: *shrugs a bit* perhaps, either way i found a trail for the hunt so if freeman is ready we can start looking.

adin: *looks confused as he stares into his cup*
  • Options
    T'Lera: It wasn't really built for combat but it was supposed to be really good at crashing against armor and lopping off limbs. A pretty good bet in combat. It was built only for chopping. But a tip might not hurt.

Reashe: What? you don't enjoy your little blue girlfriend fawning over you? *She crosses her arms and pouts*

Clea: I think he's still talking with the head of those other mandalorians.
  • Options
    Bri: can start with a katana then learn the other ones later. Wish we were more lined up on what we wanted to learn.

Freeman: I know it's a lot to take in, but it is the truth. I have seen things you'd never believe, and materializing food is just scratching the surface. You don't believe me still? Ask jorin himself.
  • Options
    Kara: yeah they are two very different styles but I’m sure I can make it work still

Kenzie: I didn’t mean it like that…. *her ears fold down* I just don’t want you to over stress your self…

Jorin: let’s be about it then. *he says walking into the ship.*

Adin: it’s a difficult concept to grasp I will admit….
  • Options
    Bri: I'm willing to learn

Freeman: I don't doubt that. But it is true. There are strange things out there
  • Options
    T'Lera: I would go for a lighter sword technique but I think it's more complimentary to use different fighting styles.

Reashe: I know you didn't mean it like that Kenzie. *she reaches up and hugs her gently* Its my job to worry about you though, I love you. If it bothers you me fussing over scratched and bruises I can try and not worry as much about them. But I'd still like to help you stay healthy and patched up.

*Clea follows back onto the ship*
  • Options
    Kara: first off I’ll need to forge your weapons. I can also bind them to you as well if you wanted.

Kenzie: that’s fine and I love you too. *she gives a warm smile* lets head in it’s getting really warm.

Jorin: what’s this about something being strange?

Adin: *sits there in contemplation*
  • Options
    Bri: if you forge the blade, the rest like the Tsuba, the scabbard, ect, I uhhhh... Want to to base it off a sword my dad was given when.... He was made a samurai?... One of those weird history things. I can explain it or he can. But yeah.. he's got a sword. You can make it but better. Stronger than steel and lighter.

Freeman: oh just telling our new friend about the wonders of the multiverse. Honestly it's a bit funny to watch
  • Options
    T'Lera: How does binding them to us work? *She looks curious, having some guesses but wanting to be sure.*

Reashe: Good idea. *she finishes the last of the bandages and starts to head inside along with Kenzie, feeling in a good mood.*

Clea: I think we missed something.
  • Options
    kara: i can do that. *she says to briana* and binding a weapon is adding it to your being. in layman's terms it lets you summon it where ever you are no matter where it is in the world and it will be virtually unbreakable.

jorin: hmm well not everyone is used to learning about the multiverse.

adin: yeah....

kenzie: *walks back into the storage room getting her armor back on*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,178 Community Moderator
    (*Uses PKE Meter to try and locate Shadow*)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (I'm just moving on without him. Been waiting a long while and not even a poking peep here dispite us waiting on him. Let's say the mission was a success)

Nick: all the civilians have made it out. let's get the hell out of here! Admiral, please give the order to everyone else if you could.

*The Tepes readies to go to warp, exiting the system*

Freeman: well since you've acknowledged it's existence, I sound less crazy at least.

Briana: is there a cost to that? That feels like something that has a cost. Like a sliver of your soul cost
  • Options
    Krystal: *gives the word before taking a deep breath*
  • Options
    T'Lera: I cam see how that would be really useful, I'd appreciate that. *she looks curious about how it would feel to summon a weapon*

Rax: Multiverse stuff eh? I remember when I first arrived her and everything was so different from what I knew.
  • Options
    kara: ah take all the fun out of it why dont you, yeah it costs a very small bit of your soul. think of it like taking a sip in the ocean you wont feel any different.

jorin: i think in rax's case it was another galaxy and time altogether. ive only had one or two extra universal encounters. one of them being kenzie. *he looks over at reashe* which you have taken quite a liking to.

kenzie: *walks out wearing her armor* what about me?

adin: yours always was an unorthodox clan.. it seems the rumors were true after all.