test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,147 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Need something at this point.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    Alex: See if you can clean that up more...I think I heard something about the Hur'q and the Idran system, though...and what sounded like 90 lightyears - Kalut, bring up Stellar Cartography and scan for any Dominion-held worlds within 90 lightyears of the Idran system - prioritize any that manufacture the components present in Ketracel-White or have natural stockpiles of them.

Kalut: Right away, Alpha...why Ketracel-White components, though?

Alex: Because there's something in Ketracel that the Hur'q are looking for - even in their feral state of mind, they're being drawn towards it...and one that ended up soaked in the stuff during the mission to Masan regained their rationality.

Kalut: *after several moments* Stellar Cartography reports only one such world that fits those parameters - the Didarea system, located approximately 69 lightyears from the Idran system.

Alex: Let's hope that's it...Arak'Ralan, have you been able to get any more of the transmission cleaned up.

Arak'Ralan: Only 80% of the transmission was recoverable - the remaining fragments were too badly degraded in the ion storm.

Alex: It'll have to do - open a channel to the Takao.

Arak'Ralan: At once, Captain *he hails the Takao* Channel open.

(I forgot Ami's surname)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Nick: what do you want then? Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate? Maybe a croissant? I'm gonna have mint chocolate hot cocoa with Carmel and a shot of espresso.... Definitely a croissant for me.. or a toasted bagel with cream cheese. Marrok, how about you?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,147 Community Moderator
    (Anderson. Or was I using Mizuno? Think I bounced between the two, but in game its Anderson.)

Krystal: Just straight hot chocolate will be fine.
    Ami: Takao, go ahead.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    cerys: good.... *she crosses her arms looking rather annoyed.*

jaessa: i've never seen her like this.... its kind of nice....

*evelynn finally manages to tackle mira, the two of them laughing happily.*

*in the gamma quadrant the tepes receives a hail.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Alex: Captain Anderson, we've just received a transmission from...what I presume was the Tepes in the Gamma Quadrant - they're calling for reinforcements to help a Dominion world under attack by the Hur'q - I'm transmitting the message we received - it ran into an ion storm enroute here and ended up badly degraded, so we could only recover about 80% of it *he turns and motions for the Jem'Hadar to transmit the message, which he does so* - you can go straight there, and Odo's already on the way with a task force, but I need to make the Lycaon combat-ready, so I'll be delayed.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (here in the forums you were using Mizuno, STO itself is Anderson. Its how Romani was able to fly under the radar using her own last name)

Nick: Extra Chocolate? also, we've got a hail. putting it onscreen *answers the hail*

Donovan: how does it actually feel?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *on the view screen there is a large klingon woman with in a starfleet uniforn she looks to be a starfleet captain.*

v'renn: this is lieutenant v'renn captain of the USS knighthammer en route to your location, what's the situation so far?

cerys: well its... im not sure... different?.... but i dont like being touched willy nilly.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Sounds like we got a Hur'q swarm attacking a Dominion planet. Once we get enough help we'll be covering escaping transports from the sound of it. We're looking at a scramble so... expect mismatched response forces.
    Ami: We'll get underway as soon as we can.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    *Janri looks around before rushing in the direction she thinks she last smelled Valendria, closing her eyes and letting her other senses take in everything, listening until slowly the blizzard stops being the main thing she hears as she tunes out the overwhelming sound of the wind itself*

Henha: I'm sorry Cerys. *She sighs and rubs the back of her neck looking embarrassed by the blush on her cheeks*

Samaia: Jaessa, I don't think your first reaction should be cutting someone in half. And I assume I'm counted as someone who can pet you? *She teases*

Reashe: I uh, don't think I've ever seen or heard him doing that before. *She looks a bit confused as they approach*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: this is gonna be one hell of a defense to watch...

Donovan: well in the very unlikely off chance something like this ever happens to me, I'll let you touch all you wait...... *He pauses for a few moments* wait, I see how that can be misconstrued

Freeman: *in the stardust crusader's captains quarters, carefully repainting his repaired helmet*
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    *janri can smell a faint trail leading into a cave near by*

Cerys: *she looks annoyed with the two* Next time just ask… you’re not complete strangers but we’re not close enough to let you fondle me like that….

Jaessa: well yes you are… *she gently takes Samaia‘s hand placing it on her head as she arcs her head and flatten her ears purring.* I would like head pats….

*a Yamato class dreadnaught drops out of warp near the tepes*

V’renn: the knight hammer is ready and waiting sir.

Jorin: *snorts awake he still has his helmet as he looks around* eh? Who’s there? What time is it?

Kenzie: looks like you dozed off.

Jorin: it feels like I’ve been out for days… I had a weird dream of running away from myself? I think. But the other me was a woman with feline features…..

Kenzie: ooookay that’s weird… anyway did freeman finally fix his helmet?
    Post edited by hoan113 on
  • Options
    Nick: Well, thats an impressive ship.

Donovan: I did, but Henha said something and poked your tail and you got distracted from what I was trying to say. Again, I apologize. When you have some time. I'd like to talk

Freeman: *painting. His door unlocked*
  • Options
    (Is the planet K-13 orbits still uninhabited? I don't think its atmosphere has even been restored yet, much less anything else.)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Far as I know its still a dustball. Don't remember if the Lukari used a Genesis Device to restore the biosphere yet or not. I might have to look at the Lukari data logs from the rep on DS9 again. I remember a couple worlds were restored, like Povin, but one world was rejected by vote, the original Lukari/Kentari homeworld of Kentar.)

Krystal: Reminds me a bit of when I was commanding a Guardian class for a while.
  • Options
    palpatine-good.jpg?fit=494%2C358&ssl=1​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Also, I will never NOT think of Gul Kentar from A2 when I see that word...I bet Cryptic got the name from there.)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Huh?)
  • Options
    (I was gonna have the lukari use the device sometime after they get back from getting the sword... Now it's gotta wait for them to get back from the invasion... But yeah I'm gonna do something with it. Let the taskforce have something planetside)
  • Options
    (Hope the task force likes mushrooms)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2021
    *Janri follows the scent towards the cave, staying close to the ground to lower her profile*

Henha: I'll remember that. *Her cheeks are still blushing but she relaxes a bit* Um, I wonder how similar to a cat that stuff goes. Like if you'd feel a need to hop in a box. *she jokes a bit*

Samaia: Ask and you shall recieve love. *she smiles and starts to gently pet Jaessa's head, seeming to enjoy the feeling*

*Kurata'zun arrives in a modified Jem'hadar Vanguard Heavy Destroyer, answering hailing the group*

Kurata: It has been some time, but duty calls us into the fray. We must be ready for the Swarm when it arrives.

Reashe: Is it a force vision? Or just a strange dream?

Clea: *She looks over at them, snacking on something* I think he's just painting it at the moment.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    *there is a cave with a fire going and valendria sits down by it cooking some food.*

valendria: *one of her ears flick in the direction of janri as she sniffs the air.* ah i see you've found your way here. come and take a seat, ive got blood packs and food cooking.

cerys: i need to get settled in with this then ill be free.... *she looks over at henha.* why is their a box around? *her tail starts to sway excitedly.*

jaessa: *purrs happily with a content smile as she closes her eyes.*

v'renn: this is my first command... honestly i was expecting a refit Miranda or something not a nice warship like this. so is this all the back up were getting?

jorin: more of a nightmare really....

kenzie: hey freeman are you ready yet! *she yells.*
  • Options
    (I mean... Wasn't planning on mushrooms, no...)

Nick: *muses* if we're only counting starships, my first command was a Steamrunner-class during the Dominion war.... If we're counting ships in General, I was once the captain of a Corvette very long ago... back when sails were still a thing.... *he trails off* you're probably doing fine

Donovan: I can help you find a box *he grins*

Freeman: Nearly.... Hey oh so majestic clan leader, and Master can you hear me out there? *he yells back* Gotta ask you something, Jorin!
  • Options
    Janri: It took me a bit, some weird thing I think tried to eat me, but it lost track of me in the snow. *She comes over and sits beside Valendria* What are you cooking?

Henha: There might be, I think someone was unpacking down the hall. *She smiles finding Cerys' reaction adorable as she gestures to a box that was being unloaded into a storage closet*

Kurata: I have had the benefit of commanding many Dominion Vessels, it is quite interesting going from one of our Strike ships to one of our Dreadnoughts.

Clea: wonder what he's gonna ask about.
  • Options
    valendria: just browning some beef chunks before adding it into a stew. *she hands janri a blood pack.* you did good today.

cerys: if you will excuse me. *she walks off in the direction of said box.*

evelynn: *sprints on all fours bee-lineing it for the vacant box*

cerys: my box! *she starts running for it.*

jaessa: *looks over* i swear this family gets more and more insane by the second.....

v'renn: *gives out orders to her bridge crew as the knight hammer launches its compliment of fighter squadrons and primes its main spinal phaser lance*

jorin: yes i can hear you... no need to shout. *he says getting up and streching.*
  • Options
    (Seriously - what is it with cats and boxes?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ((the world will never know.))
  • Options
    Krystal: *shook her head* No... my first command was a Miranda class. I had a Guardian for a while while the Lexington was undergoing a major refit.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Nick: you may want to wait a bit, Lieutenant. This is outside the system. We were waiting for reenforcments to show up before we went in. Just in case. You've got a considerable amount of size on us, so you can see why.

Donovan:.... I need to see this. *He follows the two running for a box*

Freeman: do you in your incredible wisdom and knowledge as a jedi master and a clan leader, hearby award me permission to use Jaig eyes?
  • Options
    Alex: *he mutes the channel for a moment and turns back to Arak'Ralan* Take us to yellow alert and recall any crew still on shore leave...and make note of who had theirs cut short. *after the acknowledgement and the ship's lighting darkening - probably notifying a certain Aussie that something's up and causing him to go exploring...possibly around engineering - he turns back and unmutes the channel* Better jump directly there - I know what the Takao has, so there's no need to hide it...though the rest of the system may wonder why you suddenly disappeared.​​

#LegalizeAwoo