What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    jorin: of course not, its nothing bad. come on, *he stops for a moment pondering something then jumps up and launches in the the air flying south away from the camp.*

jaessa: *is currently working on synthesizing more of the cure in a very agitated state*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Oculus: Jaessa... *she walks up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist to avoid getting in the way, resting her head on Jaessa's back* I just got back from Evelynn. She's fine, so I'm going to stay here with you.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Freeman: *Activates his jetpack, following Jorin*

*there are odd readings from the rift Nick and Matt had ended up going through earlier in the year*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *they fly for a while until a break in the dense forest below them shows a water fall high on a cliff. he decends into the forest landing near the base of the water fall, the area has a calm feeling with the sounds of chirping birds and various animals all around them along with the gentle flow of the water fall, slowly going down stream. he takes off his helmet waiting for freeman.*

jaessa: well.. i guess if you want to stick around for some boring alchemy be my guest...... *she shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: *Lands a few feet off from Jorin, looking around*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *they stand jsut at the basin of the water fall. the smell of earth and pine is strong evident by the tall pine trees that make up this dense forest*

jorin: since we have some time before repairs are finished i figured id try something with you. *he sits down on a rock setting his helmet down then motions for freeman to sit in a spot in front of him.* go ahead, sit down, take your helmet off and relax.
  • Options
    Freeman: Right.. *Walks over, sitting on the ground and taking his helmet off, brushing his black hair out of his eyes*
  • Options
    jorin: now close your eyes and breath deep and calmly. *he sits in a meditative stance.*
  • Options
    Freeman: *closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and steadying his breathing*
  • Options
    jorin: good, feel each breath coming in and out, each beat of your heart. listen to the forest around you, the various wild life running about even the flapping of the smallest insects wings, the wind blowing thru the trees. hear the gentle splash of the water fall as it flows down stream, the smell of its mist filling the air with a earthy aroma. now feel the wind against your face, the warmth of the sun above and the subtle beat of the planets churning molten magma below. much like how a stream carries its water thru a vast network of rivers, and how our own blood vessels carry oxygenated blood cells thru out our body. the force is all around us, like an invisible field that connects all things from the smallest organism to the very stars. it flows around and thru us, in the end all become one with the force.
  • Options
    Freeman: if i were stoned, I'd be having an extisensal crisis right now from all that... taking it slowly though... its an interesting perspective... shutting up now *breaths, trying to focus*
  • Options
    jorin: can you feel its ebb and flow connecting all life in a stream? much like how a stream can be directed, so to can the force. try feeling out thru the force.
  • Options
    Freeman: what am I feeling for, Exactly? *attempts to as he sits with his eyes closed* just give me something to focus on instead of free-forming it. I mean.... i can feel you... I'm not sure if it's because I know you're there or if I'm actually doing it... i don't know if I'm feeling the birds and bugs because I can hear them...
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    *as they sit there a large bird lands about ten feet from freeman.*

jorin: that bird there, use the force to visualize it in your head, focus your senses on that bird. as it moves it leaves ripples thru the force that can be felt by those sensitive to it, all you need to do is open your senses and find them.
  • Options
    Freeman: *nods, focusing on the bird, visualizing it. Reaching out to it* I think its working?
  • Options
    Oculus: Is there anything I could do to help? *She kisses Jaessa's cheek before finally ending the embrace, looking at the progress she's making*

*Seventeen has the T'Laru launch a probe to investigate the previous rift site*
  • Options
    *the bird suddenly takes flight*

jorin: yes it seems you're doing it, very good. you've taken your first true step down the road of a force user.

jaessa: *sighs* no not really..... *she says still frustrated by something.*
  • Options
    Freeman: its leaving now... the air moving as it flys.. *opens his eyes* wait, I did it? I actually did it?! HA! *gets to his feet cheering* I can finally do something Briana can't instead of the other way around! Use your elemental abilities all you want, i can do this!

*the probe reads that the rift is about to let something through. Something actually comes out of the rift, hitting the probe as it comes out, taking it out.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Whats bothering you hon? I mean, I know some of the things that are bothering you, but I mean specifically whats frustrating you right now. *she sits down in a chair backwards, crossing her arms on the back and looking up at Jaessa*

Seventeen: Strange... Helm take us closer to the rift, not too quick we don't want to squish whatever came out. *once they get closer the T'Laru begins to scan the object, while beaming up the probe's remains*
  • Options
    *not far from the rift sits a Federation, Class F shuttlecraft, dirty from years sitting in a desert, more towards the back of the ship. The front looks cleaner in parts where it still has its original plating. The name "U.S.S. Torres" with the registration "NCC-0523/2." Welded to it are Three largish rockets, scans show they are nuclear powered. Parts of the shuttle have scrap welded onto it in place of the original paneling. Scans show two lifeforms on board. One human and the other unidentifiable*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    (...really? also, it's BMO-0523/2, not NCC)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (I changed it so it would actually be plausible. No such registry exists in the federation)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (half the TRIBBLE in star trek didn't exist until it did - you shouldn't alter the details of any easter egg or cultural reference regardless of whether or not it fits the franchise it came from

not that you should have been using an easter egg to begin with, but THAT pandora's box has already been opened)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (I mean you abandoned the fallout thing when others wanted to keep it going but bit too late, innit?... i don't think anyone here cares half as much as you do right now)
  • Options
    Seventeen: An ancient shuttle like that? I wonder if it originated from K-13. Use the tractor beams to guide it to one of the hangar bays, but carefully, I don't want it torn apart. *she dusts her long coat off before heading down to see the shuttle for herself*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: *comes up on the bridge in the turbolift Seventeen called* What's going on?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Jorin: you’re a quick learner. That’s good, wait you know briana?

Jaessa: It has to do with our “guest” in the brig.... as if I wanted her anywhere near me or anyone I care about. She’s nothing but trouble...
  • Options
    *the shuttle will be guided to a hanger safely whenever that is done. Waiting for seventeen and jadzia.*

Freeman: I can't believe I can actually do this! And... wait what?... Briana?... I... said that out loud?...
  • Options
    Oculus: You're probably right about that. Jorin wants to drop her off somewhere like the New Republic. But listen, Jaessa, as long as I'm here ill do my best to protect you, and the people you and I care about if anything happens. I don't know whats going on with Cerys, maybe she loves you deep down or something and thats why she gave herself up. But whatever happens whether its her or flying Nerfs from outer space shooting laser beams from their eyes, I'm here for you.

Seventeen: Ancient Federation shuttlecraft came out of a dimensional rift. Just put it in one of our hangar bays so we could visit our guests. *she waits as the turbulent moves*
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    jorin: yeah you did, how do you know briana?

jaessa: im fully capable of protecting myself but i will admit cerys is far out of my league hell shes out of everyones league here.... we're lucky she came peacefully. but.... thank you