test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    ((i mean this star destroyer isnt being held to gather by the force equivalent of a planet eating black hole now is it?))

jorin: thats an imperial-II class star destroyer lifting that thing with the force would be a feat in and of its self! *he looks over to the spartan* best of luck with you kenzie but we have to see whats going on with this. *runs over to the drop ship.*

kenzie: alright good luck with your ship and such. *she gives a quick wave.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: And? You're still the odd one out. To them I'm just a victim, not part of your whole shtick

Freeman: *follows Jorin* what the hell is going on?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (no, it's being held together by the force equivalent of the seven-year b*tch)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: Who is doing that now? *she scratches her head* It couldn't be Cerys right? she's here with us. *She tries to reach out with the force to sense what's going on with the star destroyer*

Reashe: Maybe one of the sith onboard is causing trouble?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *all oculus can sense is a blinding amount of rage coming from where the destroyer was*

jorin: well one things for sure we should check it out. or at least i will. *before he can walk into the drop ship mira trips out of a portal with splatters of blood on her.*

mira: ok i f*cked up....

cerys: what the hell happened!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: Mira! What happened?! Are you hurt? *rushes over to her*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    mira: no no im fine, so basically jaessa and i were taking cargo from that destroyers hold because it would take her too long to synthesize enough of the cures for the amount of people infected. we got a lot of stuff along with the cure too but thats besides the point. anyway i said "imagine the look on cerys's face when she sees this empty hold" and she asked me if she was here and i said yeah, i thought she was taking it alright but then she wanted me to port the both of us about a kilometer from the destroyer.... after that she just lost it, started raising her hands and lifting up the ship in a fit of rage and sent it flying across the sky like it was launched out of a damn catapult! right now shes taking her anger out on well... any moving thing with in that vicinity so any remaining zombies and stormtroopers.....

jorin: well this just got even more complicated... theres no way in hell i could subdue jaessa and if she saw cerys it'd be even worse.

cerys: well i wont be marooned on this damnable planet because za'brina is acting like a petulant child.

jorin: the only way you're going on my ship is in cuffs.

cerys: i am your mo- *before she can continue jorin suddenly shoulder rams into her causing her to crack her head on the hull of the dropship and knocking her out cold.*

jorin: no you're not. *he says cuffing her and picking her up.* ill deal with cerys, can you do me a favor and make sure jaessa is alright. ill be back shortly.
  • Options
    Freeman: you may wanna muzzle her. But me and mira can try to calm her. I'm just relieved Mira wasn't injured again.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: Take me to Jaessa, I'll try and calm her down. *she seems a bit confused by Jorin suddenly attacking Cerys* I don't know if she'll accidentally throw the destroyer into something important or cause mass damage, so I'd rather help calm her.

(Sorry passed out earlier last night than I meant to)
  • Options
    Jorin: the ship can take you there. I’m going back by way of jet pack. Good luck. *he jumps in the air and activates his jet pack flying back to camp*

Mira: well let’s go then. *she says getting on the drop ship*
  • Options
    Freeman: who wants to pilot? *follows Mira*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: You know how mom is when stressed. Give it time and chocolate. Chocolate helps.
    Adult Ezri: *picks a car* Uncle Nick... don't get competitive on me. Remember I learned from you over several years in the future. Please don't act like you're guaranteed to win and just enjoy the game.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (Al Bundy: It's only fun if you win. If you lose, it's a stinkin' waste of time!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: yeah, you're probably right. *selects manual transmission and starts the race, Eurobeat playing*

Briana: do I give her the chocolate or is the chocolate for me? I just... i know what I'm doing dang it... i know I can help her.... *sighs* and I'm here and willing...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Chocolate for you now. Chocolate for mom later. Kid logic. *fox grin*
    Adult Ezri: *keeps up with Nick, showing she does have more skill but is actually holding back for now to just have fun*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mira: theres already a pilot.... you know jorin hasnt been flying it himself right?
  • Options
    Freeman: i didn't think he was? I'm not blind you know. Just thought someone else may wanna pilot.

Briana: i guess.... any other chocolate stuff? I mean more than a chocolate bar...

Nick: *pulls ahead as they round a corner drifting, drifting the other corner and gaining a bit of a lead*
  • Options
    Ezri: Well... replicator has everything except what mom gets from Aunt Rose. Other than that... hot chocolate mix, and Death by Chocolate ice cream.
    Adult Ezri: *slips past him, drifting as well*
  • Options
    Briana:... *sighs* suprise me I guess, little sis.... *pats her head*

Nick: *at the next curve around he drifts the car close to the inside of the turn, slipping ahead once more* this is mostly turns as you've probably seen.
  • Options
    Oculus: *She gets on the transport with Mira* Lets hope we get there quick enough...
  • Options
    Ezri: *gets the Death by Chocolate Ice Cream... and chocolate syrup* With chocolate... there is no such thing as "enough".
    Adult Ezri: *keeping pace with him* Yup.
  • Options
    Briana: *smiles a bit* a bit of caramel in there might be good too. or does that sound sacrilegious to you? maybe a cherry on top and some chocolate whip cream. Maybe some broken up butterfingers and chocolate sprinkles... Toffee bits too.... Okay maybe I may be thinking a bit too much.... would still be good though...

Nick: you using Automatic or manual transmission? *Continues to keep his lead, not looking over* doing manual gives much more control, but you have to do things just right else you mess everything up. Automatic is just "Make things go"
  • Options
    *the dropship flies over to where jaessa is. She’s currently going at the remnants of the horde and what ever troopers there are in a fit of rage. The pilot lands some what near her.*

Mira: *hops out* yeah she’s still going at it... *the sounds of jaessa’s rage filled screams and lightsaber blows are heard in the distance*
  • Options
    Freeman: sounds like a fun time, doesn't it? Think she can take them or should we lend a hand?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    mira: the zombies are the least of our problems..... when i said she was in a blinding rage i ment it.....

jaessa: *suddenly stops as red lightning arcs around her she slowly levitates as the lightning gets more and more volatile until finally she throws her arms open bellowing out an enraged scream unleashing dome of crimson force lightning that disintegrates anything that it touches within a 30 foot radius.*

mando pilot: wow... that could've been us if i had flew in a bit closer....

mira: talk about hind sight.... i guess if she gets too bad i could always bring in kara, who else better to deal with you then well... you right?
  • Options
    Freeman: that is sound logic. I mean i can't exactly hold her and tell her everything is gonna be alright like I would do for you or Bri would do for Kara.
  • Options
    mira: i wouldnt want you going near her in that state anyway.... i dont think anyone should.... considering she can both crush and explode people with the force.... ive already had my legs blown off to day i dont want to have to regenerate from bits and pieces.... id say maybe oculus would have a chance but i dont even know... the lights arnt even on up stairs for jaessa its just pure unadulterated rage.... she really hates cerys....
  • Options
    Freeman: it seems so.... Maybe Evelynn would know what to do? That kid seems really in tune with these sorts of things.
  • Options
    Oculus: Evelynn probably hasn't recovered yet. Better that I go in there. *She sighs, adjusting herself before starting to walk towards Jaessa, unafraid of her lashing out, confident in her ability to get through to her lover*
  • Options
    Jaessa: *is currently cutting down anyone near her undead and trooper alike in a blind fit of rage*

Mira: *opens a portal and puts a hand thru pulling a very surprised looking Kara out of it* sorry to pull you out here randomly but there’s a bit of a situation.

Kara: *looks around surprised* mini me? That you under all that armor? Or I guess not so mini me. Ganna have to think of a new nickname for you but I digress... why did you yank me out of a portal....

Mira: yeah it is and it’s a long story but right now the version of us from this universe jaessa is lost in a fit of anger and I just wanted you here in case things went south cuz I’m sure as hell no match for her....

Kara: alright.. *looks over at freeman* that you Brian?