test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: i think having a giant black half-naked wolfman roll into town will be enough to set the town's collective tongues wagging - no need to compound it with riding an exotic mount​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Adult Ezri: *shrug* I'll go if Zach goes.
    Ezri: I'm too small to really fight back right now. So I be fast and sneaky.
    Jadzia: *approaches and pulls out a Tricorder, showing its just a scanning device before scanning the helmet. This close her spots and a couple implants are visible*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    ???: like your skin marks, they seem nice.

Briana: there are ways to use that to your advantage... especially if mom ignores me with the training with her power*

Nick: C'mon Zach. Don't make me beg. *smiles*

Other Universe Nick: I see... they'll probably ignore it. Its not actual time travel.

Freeman: tell us where you need us for help
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: they won't - i disabled the anachronistic controls so they'll see me exactly as i am - and then i modified the program so everyone wouldn't end up either running away screaming like a loony or trying to stab or shoot me; they'll just think of me as a cynocephalus​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Oculus: Jaessa Honey. I meant the sith girl.

Nexa: Whatcha been thinking about? *Nexa has been avoiding wearing things that reveal her back since the incident in the mess hall*

Ethan: I could just squish it a little until it pops off.

Seventeen: its a trait of her species. Most trill have spots of some kind, its rare for them to not have any.

Zach: well I guess I can go too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    jaessa: oh... *shrugs* i dont really care what happens to her, thats up to jorin. but as for the spartan and her group we should get in contact with them soon to give them the vaccine.

valendria: what ever that symbol on your back is that and dealing with my lost memories i suppose.... try as i may it seems they wont come back to me naturally and i have no idea how to get them back. *her ears fold downward showing her frustration as she sighs.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: Well... we could ask other experts about the symbol, maybe that other version of you. And don't worry, I'm sure your memories will come back in time... *She puts a hand on Valendria's shoulder to try and comfort her*

Oculus: good idea. Should we just show up over there? Or let them know we have the vaccine?
    jaessa: *shrugs* have jorin ask them here so they can transport it back. theres no need for us to go over there since we'll be leaving soon it seems.

valendria: i have no idea how to even contact her or if their even are others knowledgeable in this kind of occultic knowledge... as for my memories i doubt they will come back on their own.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: Well... we already did a mind meld, I doubt that would help a second time. Maybe there will be some kind of trigger? And I could probably figure out how to contact her. I have a feeling I know where she would be, lot of weird people wind up in Task Force Jade.

Oculus: Does that mean we should be helping pack stuff up?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *tilts her head*
    Adult Ezri: *shrugs before hugging Zach*
    Jadzia: Thank you. *continues to scan the helmet* I'd rather not risk his head popping like a fruit. If I'm able to scan the locking mechanism I might be able to repair it. Shouldn't be too difficult.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jaessa: up to you. *shrugs.* im ganna go find jorin to let him know the vaccine for the rest are done, *she says packing a few things into secure looking cases*

valendria: *sighs* were it so easy.... i have no idea how to "jump start" my memories. i guess theres naught to do but continue on as normal in the possibility that said trigger may occur. as for this task force jade, is that some black ops group?
    Nick: well once i get my guests back where and when they belong, i can make sure gaia is ready and we can start the trip.

Other Universe Nick: how did you go and do that?

Briana: you look confused.... I... just wanna be useful and show stuff I can do, whether it be mom or you or... anyone really... like I said, at your age, its about discipline, but there are things I can show you *smiles* I just get really excited about this... especially when I think i can help mom too...

???: *tugs, pulling his head free of the helmet, the lock rusted. Once his face is staring at them, he looks like a scarless, clean shaven Nick with light brown hair, obviously dyed* thats better. The spots are nice though, really exotic. *pulls out a cigarette, lighting it with a zippo*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited December 2020
    Nexa: Well... kind of? Its a task force in the federation notorious for getting into all sorts of trouble from time travel to extra dimensional stuff. The only ship to beat them out is well the Enterprise but that's no surprise. If your counterpart is anywhere, I'd wager there's a 50% chance of them being with Task Force Jade.

Oculus: Can I come with? *She gets up to help Jaessa carry the cases*

Seventeen: I hope you're not planning on flirting with my wife. *She whispers to Jadzia* I called it. Other Nick.

Zach: Sounds good. *He kisses Ezri*
    jaessa: *finishes packing up the cases.* sure, just need to get these outside and then dismantle the lab here and then we can talk to the spartan and get the hell out of here. *she picks up half the cases and walks out* im so done with this damn planet.....

jorin: well theres a few odd cases here and there really all that needs to be packed up is jaessa's lab if shes finished with the vaccines for kenzie.

valendria: *one of her ears fold downward as she slightly tilts her head to one side in thought.* do you know how to get into contact with them?
    ???: since when is a complement, flirting?

Freeman: so, show me where they have to go

Nick: anything else before I go get ready.
    jorin: you should know where the cargo hold is, the others can deal with putting things away, i want you two to find jaessa and see if shes finished so we can contact kenzie and get a move on.

mira: alright *looks over at freeman.* c'mon lets go. *she walks off to the make shift lab.*
    Freeman: *follows mira* so... he knows now...
    mira: about what?
    Freeman: us... who we are... *ready to move stuff*
    mira: oh.... well TRIBBLE.... *as they make it to the lab jaessa walks out holding a few cases. she looks over to her* i take it thats for kenzie?

jaessa: yes it is, lets call her then get off this rock. *she says setting them down on a flat surface and looking over at oculus* be careful with them too by the way, the containers have protective padding inside but still better to be safe then sorry.

mira: *nods tapping her helmet* jorin, mira here vaccines are ready. *she stands there for a moment.* alright mira out. *taps her helmet again.* so kenzie is on her way then

jaessa: good, i'll deal with my lab. im too particular about where my stuff goes to let anyone else deal with it so dont touch anything... *she pulls out a floating cargo cart and walks back inside to put her equipment and other things on it.*

mira: well guess we just wait then, *shrugs.*
    matt: voice control? you know that's a thing with computers in this universe, right?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Freeman: alright... until then, what to do?

Other Universe Nick: I didn't hear you say it... unless that WAS you saying it
    matt: i made the changes while i was changing in that outhouse​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Will be gone a bit. Hospital. Dog bit my face)
    (it's just a flesh wound!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Update, have to get stitches. Chuck of my lip gone)
    (told you it was just a flesh wound)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ezri: *shrug*
    Krystal: *comes in and goes right to the kitchen*
    Jadzia: Well... thank you.
    Briana: oh... there she is...

???: Donovan, John Donovan. DIA, thats Defense Intelligence Agency. It's surprising how human, aliens look. Especially given one of the briefings I attended about greys or whatever they call them.

(Still hurts.. it was pretty damn bad)
    matt: *pokes nick in the head with a claw*​​

#LegalizeAwoo