test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: only when i get to wear assless chaps and fan the revolver​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: All chaps are already assless..... You're not gonna turn this into the ram ranch cinematic universe, i am letting you know that now..
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: well, since i don't know what that means, i guarantee i'll be doing exactly that​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Other Universe Nick: It was an internet meme. a bunch of songs about a bunch of man-loving cowboys living on a ranch... at least that's how it starts.... The guy that made it just kept pumping them out, nearly every day in the 21st century. you've never heard of it? (there are about or over 300 songs as of today.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: i don't listen to country - and as much as the idea of taking a tumble in the hay with a cowboy sounds, i think kayla would take issue with it...even just a holographic one​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: It isn't country. its more like club music, its basically a massive mem. Also, smart move from you, not wanting to P*ss off your wife. I try not to TRIBBLE mine off too..... But yeah, western then?
    matt: lead on, hopalong cassidy​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    jorin: sure so how do you know briana?

jaessa: im not trying to undersell you.... *sighs* i jsut hope it doesnt come down to that cuz im not sure what shes fully capable of, enough about her anyway, i need to make enough of these vaccines to give to kenzies people. i wonder what shes ganna do after all of this.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Freeman: She uhhhh.... well we tell people we're cousins.... but it is much more complicated than that.. in a way we're sort of the same person.... strange, I know. We're not even the same gender.

Other universe Nick: wanna do some bounty hunting? Moonshining?
    jorin: well i've met the version of me from where jakara and briana come from and shes a woman so its not so strange i suppose. *shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    matt: whatever doesn't end up with me getting gagged and hogtied...not that i would mind it, but, y'know...i'd want the whole package​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Adult Ezri: Still was fun.
    Ezri: *shrugs before eating her chocolate*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Oculus: Maybe she'll come with us. She might just fit right in, though I don't know how I feel with her aggressive nature.

Seventeen: Technically no, this is a romulan ship, you're in a federation shuttlecraft. It probably belongs to the station we're near, though it looks like its a couple hundred years old. And before you ask if you considered it, I'm not a human. Neither is she. Romulans have copper blood.

Ethan: Not human? *he takes his helmet off slowly* I guess its alright to not hide myself then.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    ???: *He speaks in a very american accent* Humans? from earth, right? We Nuked the F**k out of each other, are they the red chinese? How is this hundreds of years old? I've seen all sorts of files, classified and not, and nothing of this technological level has existed.... So that brings me to the signal i recieved... a distress call.

Nick: yeah, it was fun, but what now? and are you staying or going back to your own time?

Briana: *eats her sunday* So.... Do you do school?

Other Universe Nick: *starts tapping on his wrist* okay, connected to the holodeck. I can control it from here. You wanna get into western clothes?

Freeman: If you've heard of terrans or the mirror universe..... I'm Briana's Mirror Universe counterpart... I mean.... have you ever heard my first name, or just heard everyone call me freeman? and mira? She's also a counterpart. a counterpart of jakara from the same place...
    matt: you wanna start the program so i have cover?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jorin: this is the first I’ve heard of terrans or any mirror universe.... if that’s the case what are you two doing here? I thought you were from my galaxy but since you’re not I’m a bit confused

Jaessa: depends on what she wants. *shrugs*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: Well... we're near Space Station K-13 right now. And by our standards... that shuttle design is over 100 years old. Looks like one of the old Class F shuttles from the 23rd Century.
    Ezri: When I can. Usually remote due to always being on the move.
    Adult Ezri: Should probably try and get back to my time. I got kids I gotta take care of, and family to try and keep out of trouble.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Freeman: Learning... Experiencing.... Being mandalorians.... this is who we are now....

Briana: wait, remote? You don't have a teacher on board? Or even a teaching hologram?

Nick: time is relative, you could be back before you left. Why not have an impromptu weekend? I gotta head back to the Tepes soon, so I could just let you spend time here.

Other universe Nick: *starts up a program, a small western desert town. An outhouse by Matt*

???: 23rd century? A hundred years? It is the 23rd century. Bombs dropped in 2077. How can it be over 100 years old if the 23rd century isn't even over? Is this some damn commie trick?
    Jorin: don’t you have family back where you came from tho?
    matt: *enters the outhouse and comes out five minutes later, indeed wearing assless chaps - though he did at least also put on a leather jock to cover his front bits - and nothing else save for a holster and a hat*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Oculus: We'll have to wait and see. We can ask her when we deliver the cures.

Seventeen: Jadzia, you'll probably need to explain more than that, K-13 most likely means nothing to them. *she sighs* We believe you came from a different universe than ours. A different dimension if you will. Here, earth did suffer a nuclear war, but it involved augments, and the Humans recovered relatively quickly, Earth is virtually a paradise I guess you could say.

Ethan: Do you really think China would have a massive spaceship with technology we've never seen before?

(I forget what the female Gen 2 synthetic I had was called)

Jenny: *she looks around outside of the ship* It looks safe enough.

Seventeen: Interesting...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    jaessa: yeah, i should be done soonish.
    Freeman: Parents and siblings, yeah. but other than that, no... This is what we chose to make our lives. same as you, should it matter where our family is or what they are? we trained to be mandalorians, we've fought along side you for years at this point. You are my brother, as a mandalorian, and... in weirder ways too.. and you are our clan leader since you took us in.

Other Universe Nick: *Standing with his arms crossed, now suddenly wearing blue jeans, a dark black vest, a white button-up shirt, the same sort of cavalry hat the other Nick was wearing before, and a green pancho wrapped around him. a gunbelt with trinkets and a silver compass. the same sort of Single Action Army Revolver in the holster*

Magnus: *still dressed the same casual MACO wear* I'm out, later nerds! *starts to walk towards the arch to leave the holodeck*

(Getting a photo for the outfit)

???: Hey, People thought the god damn ghost fleet's where just rumors too, but apparently not.
    jorin: *gives a light smile.* no it doesnt, i see you both as brethren. truth be told this aspect of multiple universes is still new and im getting used to it but nothing has changed to me i was only curious which is apparently another trait i share with my counterpart zander.
    matt: i don't know how people wear this TRIBBLE...it squeezes everywhere - usually in places you don't WANT squeezed​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Freeman: before it comes up, cause i know it will come up... my actual name is Brian McManus... but keep calling me Freeman... McManus with my DNA, face, and linage in this universe as opposed to the one me and Briana share, would not be a wise claim... at least I'm trill, it helps... besides it does not fit at all with naming conventions anywhere where we came from... Freeman is easy and legit. I'm a free man.. a Freeman... dont think you'll need to use my first name though. But if you want or need to... go ahead... and I'm talking too much, huh?

Other Universe Nick: you CAN get looser chaps... they are meant to go over jeans... where is it even squeezing you thay you don't want squeezed?
    edited December 2020
    Jadzia: Its not the 23rd Century. I was saying that shuttle is from the 23rd Century. Its the 25th Century now.

While I am unfamiliar with the term "Commie", I did grow up on Earth. Before I was taken by the Borg at Vega Colony... you'd swear I was human based on how I acted if you ignored the spots.
    *looks over at Seventeen*
    Should we contact Krystal? I'm not sure but I think Exeter should be back from the Gamma Quadrant by now. And I believe Takao should be on her way back from Delta as well.
    Adult Ezri: I'm a lot like my mother. Temporal Mechanics give me a headache. *chuckles*
    Ezri: Holodeck connection. I can be here... and attend a class on Earth via hologram. Although at times its just recorded on a console due to not being in range of relays. At least I think that's how mom put it...
    matt: not the chaps, the jock​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: well, we've had different childhoods... used to learn from an actual teacher on board with my sisters and brother... along with other kids on the Lexington. At least until middle school.

Nick: it's not that hard to understand. Its just two days spent here doesn't mean they're automatically spent back at home. Time is relative to how its spent around you. I mean you've been here a few hours, but it could only be a few minutes when you go home if your devices set it up that way.

Other Universe Nick: they need a way to invent subspace folds for clothing like that. *draws the revolver from his gunbelt, doing spinning tricks with it*

???: well it was 2288 when I left. Did we time travel in this? And universes?... how did it survive, let alone become a paradise... *steps out of the shuttle, a holster attached to the belt of the bulky 1960's style astronaut suit. A 1911 sitting in it* I need answers.
    matt: or maybe i should have replicated a slightly bigger size, but i wanted it to be snug, not breezy​​

#LegalizeAwoo