test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Oculus: Jaessa! Jaessa stop, there's no need for all this violence. Everyone is safe. *she lets the force flow around herself, generating a calming influence as she gets closer and closer to Jaessa. She never lifts a hand to defend herself, trusting that Jaessa will recognize her* Jaessa, look at me, listen to me. Please.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jaessa: *crimson force lightning arks around her, she cuts down a trooper and looks over at oculus with glowing sith eyes and an expression of pure rage.* leave me!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: No! You know I can't. I'm by your side for good. Until the bitter end. No matter what happens Jaessa I will always be here for you. You know that. *She continues walking, lacking eyes to show emotion but there's obvious love and care in her facial expression and tone.*
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Freeman: *looks at Kara* who else is married to Mini you?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jaessa: of all the places why does she have to be here! As if life hasn’t already kicked us in the crotch this is just insult to injury! *she lets out an angered yell* god damnit I wish I never had to see that b*tch again! *the lightning flares as her anger rises*

Kara: I guess I am still a bit taller then you

Mira: only by a few inches

Kara: still counts in my book so you’re still mini me.... what are you guys doing here anyway? And where even is here? *she says looking around*

Mira: well.... about that we’re part of jorins clan. We’ve been marooned here for a few days I think.

Kara: does yer mom know yer here?

Mira: uuuuuh yeah.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: I mean for us we've been part of the clan for years. just.... Don't worry about who knows who is where. All is fine. Where is Briana?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Oculus: Jaessa, I love you. I understand your anger, your hatred. But you should know she helped give us the data to make the cure. But Don't let your anger consume you. Please. *she gets close enough and attempts to pull Jaessa into a hug*
  • Options
    kara: back on the exeter last time i checked.

mira: you think they're ok over there? i mean i know me and you know yourself and we can get pretty volatile when we're lost in anger....

kara: yeah.... and i dont know how close those two are, when im like that the only one that can snap me out of it is bri...

jaessa: oh she gave the data did she? *she says in a snide tone* it would have taken me half a day to synthesize even a single dose. and you wanna know how long evelynn had before she would've died and turned into one of those things? not even an hour! she gave me the data sure but she had an entire f*cking cargo hold full of already synthesized doses! if mira hadnt mentioned it as she made her way back evelynn would be dead right now! you understand me!? my baby sister would be dead because that thing could've cared less! so i asked her to use that portal ability she has and we took her entire stock right before i threw that f*cking destroyer into orbit! you know i dont even really care that i had to be on the same planet as her i can deal with that, its the fact that she put not only the entire clan and jorin thru hell but evelynn too and shes the focal point of it! a problem that she created and tried to fix it so half as*ed its laughable..... thats why im so livid, i was doing everything i could but i knew i wouldnt be able to make a dose in time, not with her being so young and a virus this aggressive.... *tears start to roll down her cheeks* i was emotionally preparing myself to bury my baby sister oculus...... i honestly thought that it was the end for her..... and it would've been that b*tch's fault.....
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Can do whatever you want.
    Adult Ezri: I can go either way. Started on Automatic, but am equally good with Manual. *is keeping up just fine, showing enough skill to pass him if she was being real competetive. Right now it looks more like she's matching him and focusing more on fun*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Oculus: I didn't realize how close we were to losing her... when we left for the Destroyer I thought we had time. Its okay to feel angry, but please... I'm here for you okay? You don't have to shoulder these feelings alone... We managed to pull through, we managed to get the cure in the end... though I should've searched for the physical cure myself instead of just trusting that the data was enough. Lets just... rest okay? lets go back to Evelynn, find some kind of sweet, and just try to focus on the good things.
  • Options
    jaessa: managed it? we're not out of the woods with this yet. you didnt have to see what i witnessed..... out of the twenty-six infected only five survived, the rest died a very painful death, and of those five, three are are in critical condition..... theres no way in hell i can calm down and im not going to hide away in blissful ignorance while everyone around me suffers! how the f*ck are you even calm right now?! twenty one of some of the finest warriors ive ever had the chance to fight with are gone now.... and their never coming back. men and women that stared into the face of hell and fought in some of the bloodiest battle in the civil war.... for them to die here is a f*cking tragedy! i may not be a mandalorian but as a pure blooded sith i understand their warrior culture and if im pissed about it you can only imagine how jorin will feel!
  • Options
    Oculus: Because of how many I've lost! Because of how much I've suffered. I lost my family, I've lost so many friends and people close to me to get where I am today. I do my best to not give into my despair, my hatred, my anger. It takes everything I have to not dwell on these things... but it still hurts. I still feel the pain. I know these people have died. I feel it, but I can't let myself go, let my control go. I have to keep going on in the hopes that things will get better. That one day I'll see some semblance of peace. *She reaches up gently cupping Jaessa's face* I'm not asking you to hide in ignorance... but there are more constructive things you can do than just lashing out... than just destroying. There's been enough death on this world...
  • Options
    Briana: Can you help me get that stuff?

Nick: Oh so you are on automatic right now? That means you don't stand a chance if I fully went in. *maintains position, letting Ezri stay with him*

Freeman: and I'm the only one that can help mira when she's like that... I mean i had to less than an hour ago.
  • Options
    jaessa: *lets out a deep sigh turning off her dual saber and hooking it to her belt.* fine, lets go then. *she turns away. her eyes still glowing with anger coupled with a constant scowl as she walks to the ship sitting down.*

kara: sounds like you guys have been thru hell

mira: yeah but we're thru the worst of it hopefully
  • Options
    Oculus: I love you. *She gives Jaessa's hand a gentle squeeze, knowing she'll need time to cool off, but just giving her a reminder before following her back to the ship* Lets head back to our ship. I think we all could use some rest.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Freeman: *looks at Kara* Don't say anything else about who we are by the way. It would be appreciate it. But yeah, we've been through hell.
  • Options
    kara: ive got to head out anyway, got a lot on my plate right now, we can talk later when things calm down for you.

mira: ok, well hope everything goes alright for you.

jaessa: *sits there silently*
  • Options
    Freeman: Later sounds better. when we can get off this planet.... maybe meet back at DS9. You can bring Bri. Go to quark's and have a double date or something. It would be nice to see her again. for me its been years... for her it could be less since... Time F**kery.... I don't know. does that sound good though?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    kara: yeah ill just have to set a reminder. not sure how longer ill be busy for.

mira: well good luck with what ever it is yer doing.

kara: thanks. see you later then. *opens a portal.*

mira: come on lets go hun. *walks back to the drop ship,*
  • Options
    Freeman: of course *follows Mira to the dropship*
  • Options
    *Oculus sighs, resting her head on Jaessa's shoulder wishing she could do more*
  • Options
    mira: *sits down as kara leaves thru the portal.* alright lets be off. *the dropship takes off heading back to camp* well.... least you calmed down.

jaessa: im not calm.

mira: um... right....
  • Options
    Freeman: i am not happy with any of this either... when that thing lands, think it will be destroyed or should we see to that ourselves?
  • Options
    mira: the angle, trajectory, and velocity was enough to launch it into orbit at least by my guess.

jaessa: yes it should be in orbit.
  • Options
    Freeman: well since we have everything we need from it, should we blast it out of orbit?
  • Options
    mira: i guess it depends on if it breaks planetary orbit and flies out into space or if it makes a stable orbit. either way the tracyna is a corvette unless we plant explosives on it we wont have the fire power to blast that destroyer.

jaessa: everything on it should be dead anyway so it doesnt matter.

*the drop ship finally lands at camp.*

jaessa: ive got things to do. *walks off to her make shift lab*

mira: should we find jorin?
  • Options
    Freeman: yeah... lets find him... why dont we just do the cheap thing and drop a proton bomb in the reactor through a portal?
  • Options
    Mira: we can deal with that later. *looks over at oculus* you should probably go check up on evelynn, in sure jaessa will be fine she just needs to cool down
  • Options
    Freeman: what now, Mira? Oh right. Finding jorin...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Sure.
    Adult Ezri: I will say I did surprise you one time. But I haven't been able to after that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)