Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Jack: Of course Mommy. *He nods, still by her leg after she came in*

Jessica: We usually use sonic cleaners for a lot of stuff, something like flour and water would probably be easy enough to clean out, its liquids that are more of a problem. And do you mean Duck Dodgers?

*Young Zach is getting into some snacks while the other kids were distracting their parents*

Zach: I was attempting to avoid that implication. *he blushes a little*

Reina: I've tried to teach her not to drink random blood, but she might try to if we just leave it. *She starts working on the cleaning, scrubbing and using the devices*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We got a replicator Bri. Just don't blast out the whole ship with music.
    Ezri: Gotta have a little fun sometimes. *smiles before looking over at Nick* I'm a bit rusty, but... he's right. Should see me playing Mario Kart on the Holodeck. I be the queen of the track. Usually on a motorcycle though.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: holodeck needs to be cleaned. I'm talking classic arcade machines in pristine condition. I think there actually is a Mario cart cabinet i bought but never used. I'm challenging you to Initial D though. Downhill racing in drifting cars.

Briana: How do you know about that? It was one time and it was in my own universe. How was I supposed to know I was blasting it over the ship's intercom? I was 16!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Buck Rogers, a serial comic from the early 20th century, made into a tv show in the later half, about a US Astronaut, that ended up about now, and his exploits.

Fiona: Laike you Mom?

Rose: No, maybe, i never really thought of that

RAdm Rose: So whats up with Amanda in school? (to Jack)

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    vashel: Well.... I suppose I will head out the. If everything is stable for the most part.

Kate: *currently face down in the table and snoring.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Wait what?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: what do you mean wait what? You said "We got a replicator Bri. Just don't blast out the whole ship with music." as if you had known!

Nick: *sighs happily* and she's asleep.... C'mon, to the arcade. we can take her with us.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (that better not be a jab at me for that time matt blasted 'faith of the heart' over the comm system when the lexington left drydock that one time...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Zach: *Joking* Its called Mariokart, not Mariocycle.

*Alexis is petting Kate as she sleeps*

Reina: Bri, I think she was just making a joke.

T'Lera: Should I go with you Shelly? *she's a bit anxious, not quite sure what she should do now*

Jessica: I know I was joking about the Looney Toons parody show Duck Dodgers, which is the same thing, but with Daffy Duck.

Jack: What do you mean? Is she sick?
  • Options
    Rose then sticks her tongue at Jessica: Well, considering Earth had a little nuclear war after i was on my Earth.

Fioan grabs Jessica hand: Cheesy Sandwiches

RAdm Rose: No, she isnt doing great in school.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ezri: *gets up*
    Krystal: *goes into the kitchen*
  • Options
    vashel: i need to head home to take care of a few things and preserve my mothers body.....

*at the mandalorian camp.*

jaessa: *suddenly shoots awake breathing heavily as she holds her face in her hand. she looks for evelynn and oculus hopeing not to wake them but finding herself alone in bed with a strange sound in the corner of the room.* evelynn? oculus? are you there? *as the room slowly brightens her eyes go wide in horror as she sees the still moving and zombified corpse of evelynn gnawing on jorins head. as she looks on unable to utter any noise the corpse slowly looks over to jaessa letting out a shrill screech as it leaps onto her. her vision fades to black.*

*jaessa wakes up to reality this time screaming and flailing almost knocking both evelynn and oculus off of the bed as she panics. evelynn starts crying as well seeming to have had a similar nightmare. she looks paler then usual*

kenzie: *paces around the camp muttering to herself as she over looks the sunrise.*

mira: *still snoring heavily as she's fast a sleep sprawled on top of freeman.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: no comment mom? Alright... sorry... *sighs* seeya shelly... love ya... *pokes her head back into the bathroom to shower*

Freeman: *has his arms around Mira, snoring as he holds her*

Nick: *carefully picks up kate* C'mon... lets go..

Other Universe Nick: ah so silence with not even a suggestion...
  • Options
    Oculus: What's going on? What happened? *She quickly gets up, pulling both Jaessa and Evelynn into a hug, cooing and trying to soothe them* Everything will be okay... Nothing bad has happened.

T'Lera: I understand. Can you atleast help me back to my room? Once I'm there I can use one of my injections...

*Reashe stretches, getting ready for the morning as she feels a sense of unease.*

Alexis: go where?

Jessica: Oh alright. *she smiles and heads to the kitchen to start cooking the grilled cheeses* Zach, what are you doing?

Zach: *Eating a snack* Nuthing.

Jack: She misses everyone else. The rest of the family. Me too!
  • Options
    vashel: sure. *opens a portal to t'leras room.* it will close once you exit it.

evelynn: *starts coughing a bit coughing up a small amount of blood on oculus' arm.*

jaessa: *looks around realizing shes actually awake and slowly calms down noticing evelynn.* no.... this isnt good... i thought the vaccine would give us more time.... damnit!

jorin: *stands in a tent with a holodisplay of the downed destroyer with a few other mandalorians discussing strategies and plans.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Is Evelynn infected? How did that happen? I thought she was far away from everything.

T'Lera: You can open portals too? *she walks through it* Thank you for the help. *she waves goodbye to Vashel*

Reashe: *she eventually finds Kenzie* Something bothering you?
  • Options
    Nick: Arcade, remember? *starts to walk away from the table*

Briana: *showers*

Freeman: *asleep*

Other Universe Nick: You wanna play some poker? Maybe some Sabacc?
  • Options
    vashel: yes i can, its a family trait. anyway stay safe and ill be around later.

jaessa: we're on a planet with an airborne virus this was inevitable.... we need to move fast tho. *she lays evelynn down and starts getting dressed.*

kenzie: *looks over.* yeah.... lotta things.... i dont know how to process. *she looks over at the tent freeman and mira are in with suggestive sounds coming from it.* what the hell is going on in there?
  • Options
    T'Lera: I'll do my best.

Alexis: oh yeah. Thought you meant somewhere else. *she follows everyone to the arcade*

Oculus: Better let Jorin know... *she sighs, getting dressed into her battle gear just in case.*

Reashe: Did you never learn about reproduction? *she makes suggestive gestures with her hands*
  • Options
    Freeman: *suggestive noises, though none can tell yet, still wearing his helmet*

Briana: *showers*

Nick: this kid snores like a diesel engine.. *walks to the arcade* c'mon all.

Other Universe Nick: anything really.... tell me about yourself...
  • Options
    jaessa: yeah... *gets dressed picking up evelynn.* i need to get her to medbay...

kenzie: *tilts her head in confusion.* wut? like down there? *she points to her crotch.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Should we split up? It could get done faster but... I don't want to leave your side for long.

Reashe: Yes there. Did you never get taught this sort of thing? *she blushes, feeling a bit shy about having to explain the intricacies to Kenzie*
  • Options
    jaessa: i'll stay here and do what i can to formulate some sort of cure, the best thing you can do is go with the strike team.

kenzie: well i know how it works and all but let me give you a small run down of what Spartans are meant to do. we are genetically engineered soldiers we arnt expected to survive so they never really went in depth in that regard. sure i know how it works and what sex is but i was never meant to live long enough to have a family or off spring, not with my f*cked up genes anyway.
  • Options
    (That's not why Spartans weren't supposed to have sex. They had some restraints put on their brain to try and combat them getting too lustful, since such feelings can interfere with combat readiness. Spartan 2s were made to last their entire lifespan if they survived augmentation, it was Spartan 3s that were never meant to live long enough, they were basically sent on suicidal missions non stop.)

Reashe: I mean I guess I can understand that. Well sometimes people just have sex for fun and not for the purposes of reproducing. Which those two probably are.

Oculus: I'll make sure we get whatever you need from the ship. Okay? *She kisses Jaessa gently, and Jaessa can tell that Oculus is looking directly into her eyes*
  • Options
    Rose: Jack, Momma was going to cook. Could have waited for later.

RAdm Rose: I miss them too. I got to talk to Aunite Krys later, ill get it so you can hello to your friends, think that will help?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    ((Yeah I know that but that’s just what the character thinks not me))

Kenzie: what’s the point of that? I mean does it feel good or something?

Jaessa: *she has a great amount of worry in her eyes as she looks into oculus* alright... I just hope I can do something....
  • Options
    Reashe: *she laughs* You bet your sweet a** it does. I mean you don't even need a partner to feel good, but its never quite the same doing it solo. *she rubs the back of her neck, her cheeks a deeper bluish purple from blushing* Its extremely common to do it for the fun of it.

Oculus: I would defeat Fate itself if it decided to wrong you. I believe you'll find a way and that I will get you what you need. *She squeezes her hands* But for now we need to hurry. I'll see you soon okay?

Young Zach: I know... but I wanted to have some fruit gummies.

Jack: I think so Mommy! *He nods happily*

Veronica: Well I'm glad we figured that out.
  • Options
    Kenzie: that so? I’ve never felt the want to do any of that kinda stuff, I was made to be a soldier after all. Do you do that kind of stuff?

Jaessa: *nods* oculus.... *she pauses for a second then pulls her into a passionate kiss that last a few seconds. As she pulls her head back she moves a hand caressing oculus’ cheek* You stay safe alright?

Mira: morning love. *she giggles and takes off Freeman’s helmet giving him a long and loving kiss.* did you enjoy your wake up call?
  • Options
    Reashe: Um well I have in the past. But I haven't had anyone to do it with recently. *her blush deepens*

Oculus: *she reaches up and gently holds the hand caressing her* I will. I love you. *she looks like she wishes they could just stay like this, but Oculus knows there is work to be done*
  • Options
    kenzie: doubt you'll find any here. *she shrugs.* looks like people are starting to wake up. might as well see if anything'l happen today.

jaessa: *hands evelynn over to oculus.* can you take her to the infirmary for me? i need to do what i can to find a cure for this as soon as possible.