test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    T'Lera: *She sighs as they reach the door, rubbing her arm as her explanation is ignore and she comes inside with Vashel* I also wanted to check on Bri.

Reina: I think she's doing a bit better but her symbiote is kind of running things at the moment.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    matt: well...yes, but an altered version of it - azura's star doesn't normally allow containment of sapient, or 'black' souls - this version does​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana-Keeva: Hi shelly... its me... Keeva... *hugging Krystal Ijoula still*

Other Universe Nick: why exactly do you have that? What else, Nuka Cola?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    matt: *shifty eyes*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: thats a yes, isn't it? Are you somehow related to a Romulan with the last name To'mac?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    matt: i'm human...ish, so...no​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    kara: *stares at the star for a good while.* hmmm...

vashel: *looks over at t'lera.* dont worry we can go over everything with you when things calm down... this is a deeply personal matter for me after all... it involves family so of course it will have my full attention. *she looks over towards briana keeva.* hmm so its that bad to where she retreats into her own mind... hello. is there any way i could perhaps speak with briana? *her very presence alone brings a calming aura as she uses her psionics to sooth the minds of those around her.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    T'Lera: I didn't mean to distract you from anything, I was just trying to talk about something while we walked... I'm sorry... *She looks away feeling embarrassed*
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: i can try to force her out but I have no idea how she's gonna react...

Other Universe Nick: it was rhetorical. My sworn brother has had many odd adventures, as have I... we've even shared some of them. He's told me of a place he was once stranded called Nirn... mentioned that thing... i also know a man named Grimnir that claimed to be from there but was exiled. Called himself a Dragonborn but the man looked nothing like a reptile. Called himself a nord.
  • Options
    matt: that's faerun where dragonborn are reptiles - on nirn, dragonborn are those born with the soul of a dragon...supposedly, and can be any race​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal Ijoula: Not sure how that would work out either. And unfortunately none of my previous hosts were counselors so I can't really make any kind of judgement call. Guess you could say I'm better with machines than anything else since my last host was an Engineer. But I try.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: wouldn't know. So again, why exactly do you have that? And if you actually have nuka cola, hand some over if you can. I need something to drink.

Briana-Keeva: well... it was nice talking to you and nice... having some guidance and concern *smiles* so yeah I'm glad it doesn't bother you, calling you that... cause i mean it... well talk later.... B-bye?... *she goes limp, falling to the ground*
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    matt: i have it because dad had it, and dad had it because the dragonborn didn't want it since it was A: magical and B: a daedric artifact *he responds while opening his bag and summoning a bottle of nuka-cherry before tossing it at AU nick*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal Ijoula: Keeva?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *Catches it* Ah cherry, my favorite. *cracks off the bottle cap with his bare hands, pocketing the cap and taking a swig* so the dragonborn didn't want it you say? so do you think old Grimnir oneeye was actually a dragonborn like he claimed?

Briana: *groans, sobbing a bit* no.... its me... she made me come out... i don't wanna be here...
  • Options
    matt: did he ever scream a series of three one syllable words that made something weird happen? if so, he was definitely dragonborn​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2020
    kara: hmm.... well im not sure it world work.

vashel: no i mean... im sorry im jsut stretched a bit thin right now... *she sighs.* oh briana... hi.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: yes, he did... odd... anyways why might it not work kara?

Briana: shelly? When did... oh.. makes sense... shes gone.... its my fault... how can you stand looking at me?
  • Options
    T'Lera: Its not your fault Bri. Don't blame yourself.
  • Options
    Briana: it is my fault... you wouldn't know... i wanted them to settle things... to be happy with each other, forgive each other... my insistence got her killed.... i believed I actually helped kara... i failed...
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    vashel: briana look at me. *she says holding onto her.* none of this is your fault you're irrationally blaming yourself for things that you had no control over you need to let it go and stop blaming your self..... its painful seeing you like this.... please briana.....

kara: well for one it doesnt have enough power to it. i could probably tinker with it to make it compatible so to speak if matt's ok with it that is.
  • Options
    matt: well, it's already been tinkered with to both allow it to hold black souls as well as cut it off from azura - like every daedric artifact dad's ever picked up to prevent them being yeeted back to oblivion...when you've got them on display in a museum, it wouldn't do to have half your exhibit suddenly go missing because some daedra got pissy their artifact was sitting around in a display case instead of being used *he holds the black star out*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Soon, Rose gets hit with a few bflour bombs, as Fiona, and Leo comeout from the furniture and lob them, causeing an instant mess.

The RAdm Rose open to thier quarters, and Sees thier kids dooddleing on some paper, and you can see a long cone, with legs at the ends, shooting red bea, s at a punch of people.

RAdm: Hey, kids, whats up? No hugs for your mom and Mommy?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *sips the Nuka cola* would their influence even reach out here?

Briana: it... isn't irrational... i had control... mom asked me not to get kara involved yet then but I did... why didn't I listen?
  • Options
    matt: probably not - i don't think their influence can extend much beyond the system, but why take a chance?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    vashel: what will blaming yourself accomplish? is it a productive way to cope? will you feel better? no it gets you know where bri, stop blaming your self for variables outside of your control..... its not your fault that kara gave into her anger, its hers and hers alone now stop blaming yourself because no ones blaming you.....

kara: *takes the star portaling it away some where.* well.... now i need to make two philosophers stones. ill probably be gone for awhile so you should preserve her body. *looks over at matt.* as for the star, it'll be back before you know it.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: think you can make a deal with your dad and use souls already damned? You know instead of using a planet of still living people. *looks at Matt* this is a different kind of philosopher's stone. Not the one made by Nicolas Flamel. That's like imitation butter compared to real butter. A real philosopher's stone is made of souls... living sapient souls. His are good for turning lead into gold or staying alive for a very long time, but bringing back the dead? Not so much.

Briana: I blame me, okay? *sighs* if I kept my mouth shut and my ambition low, she'd still be alive... i shoulda waited until kara was ready...
  • Options
    vashel: *hugs briana tightly.* its not your fault bri.....

kara: well, we'll see how things go. ill be back.
  • Options
    Briana: *hugs shelly tightly, crying on her shoulder* what else am I supposed to say?... i don't wanna blame kara cause I love her...

Other Universe Nick: alright. We'll be here... *looks to Matt* so... what kinda music do you listen to?

Nick: hope everyone enjoyed this. I'll make something more elegant next time.
  • Options
    matt: orchestral - the kind of stuff you would've heard in old movie trailers​​

#LegalizeAwoo