test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: i've been waiting for you to come up with something! and waiting for jakara to bring the star back...i hope those alterations don't actually change the star's appearance, because that'll be hard to explain away​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: i suggested Poker or Sabacc or something! I dont know! Fencing? Historical battle reenactment?

Nick: *the turbolift arrives* here we are. *exits, walking towards a blank black wall*

Freeman: so, how does that work? I'm confused.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: people don't play poker with me - i use strip rules​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Other Universe Nick: well he is 17 so that's a no go. If he wasn't here I'd win.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: in your dreams...*he mutters, then louder* yeah, that's why poker is off the table​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: so, any suggestions whatsoever? I've thrown out like 5. I'm guessing we can't do Sabbac for the same reason. Talk? You want to know anything?
    matt: i don't even know how sabacc works - i do know pazaak, though​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: Sabacc is played like poker with a shared deck compared to the individual decks of pazaak. The goal is to be closest to 23 as opposed to pazaak's 20.... How do you know how to play pazaak but not Sabacc anyways? They're from the same galaxy. If you've played in any gambling establishment there, they would have had it.
    matt" simple - my dad chose pazaak to learn about instead of sabacc​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: I'm sure your dad is fully capable of learning more than one card game. I know like 40. And a quarter of them are special rules for Uno.
    matt: careful mentioning uno around dad if you ever meet him - he has a, shall we say...special relationship with the game - or rather, the reverse card - and a certain 21st century subculture​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: No You. *draws a green uno reverse card out of his sleeve* nobody tells me to be careful.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: Thank you. *she walks over to Jorin, hoping he doesn't react poorly to the news* Jorin? *if she is interrupting a meeting she doesn't seem bothered.* Evelynn is infected.

Reashe: Honestly we're not from this galaxy either. Hell our own home galaxy has humans but no Earth. Seems the more we travel the more we see different versions of humans. *she shrugs* And I guess we should prepare for when we go on the mission.

*Alexis follows after him, along with Zach*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    Mira: *walks over to the shower turning the water on and stepping inside* just like a regular shower....

Kenzie: im ready when ever.

jorin: *lets out a deep sigh.* goddamnit..... well we need to move forward with the assault sooner then later. will you be joining?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Freeman: i meant where does the water come from?

Nick: *walks over to a bookcase, pulling on a specific book, opening a secret door revealing an arcade, complete with 80's arcade carpet*

Other Universe Nick: *still holding the uno reverse card at matt*

Briana: *still no answer from bri, just faint music and water running*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    After a little bit, Amanda goes and helps Veronica, as Rose sends a message to Krystal: Should get to you in 6 hours from when i type this, we will be the Subspace relay in a day for instantous comms. My kids are homesick and miss thier friends, so if your kids can be there, much appreciated. Things heating in Andromedea, Geth are looking or have information on Borg, These Geth are the Reaper aligned. Oh, Batarinas still want your fox butt for Genocide, but are also trying to get Shepard. See ya soon, Take care keep safe.

Rose just looks at her family as lunch is being made and smiles, as Nyssa comes up and hugs her leg

Nyssa: Looked like you needed a hug, Mom.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *looks at her PADD* Wut? The... what?
    *sends back*
    What I do now Rose?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    RAdm Rose: Well, first, when we go live, have the kids around so my kids know you miss them. As for Geth, we are heading towards the Migrant Fleet, see if they found anything out. We are just letting you know what happening. Not trying to turn you into a grey fox.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Oculus: Of course I will. I'm not going to let a few Zombies and some wannabe Sith stop us.

Reashe: Lets go check in with Jorin then, he'll let us know when the assault is planned.

Jamie: *He hugs Rose's other leg* Yep!

*Jessica is humming a tune as the kids help her with the food*

Reina: Bri? *She opens the door covering her eyes* Are you okay in here?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sends back to Rose*
    We're dealing with a lot of Hur'q crazyness right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    Kenzie: alright then.*starts walking over to where he is*

Mira: don’t worry about it cmon let’s get cleaned up.

Jorin: I’m just planning the assault now.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *silence. Though briana is there, she seems to not be talking*

Freeman: Alright, Not my place to question it. *stands up to shower*

Nick: Welcome to the arcade!

Other Universe Nick: *still holding the card, waiting for matt to react. he slowly pokes him with the green uno reverse card* C'mon.... react...
    matt: objofw0mhmc31.png​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: Hey, No, i did it first! *throws the Green reverse card at Matt, taking out a red reverse card and pointing it at Matt*
    (you just got smacked by a https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Reverse_of_Reverse )​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Other Universe Nick: I will keep piling reverse cards on until the end of time!
    matt: *pulls out a custom uno card that says 'Admit defeat or draw 25'*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose smiles: Yeah, maybe. It looks like Momma got everything ready, so get cleaned up. We got snadwiches to eat

Nysaa: Yeah. (Smile wide as she hads for the bathroom)

Fiona tries to get some bacon

RAdm Rose: Veronica, Krys and her group wtill handling the HurQ.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Oculus: What have you come up with so far?

*Reashe follows after her*

Reina: *she uncovers her eyes* Briana? Whats wrong?

Jessica: Fiona wait until the food is served. *she picks up the bacon, getting the plates ready and leading the kids to the table*

Veronica: How bad are things with the Hur'q?
    Briana: *is in a trance, meditating with the water pouring down on her, back to her trill self*

Other Universe Nick: this is not how you are supposed to play the game.