test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    vashel: while kara is at fault for this, playing the blame game helps no one....

kara: *waves as she steps into a portal dissappearing.*

kate: *yawns.* im kinda tired after all the food....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: i know what orchestral is. I've lived over a thousand years. I met Bach.

Nick: you wanna go lay down on the couch or something?

Briana: i don't know what else to do... i feel so hopless..
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Hey I like casual.
    Krystal: *shakes her head as if to clear it* Took long enough to let go there Ijoula...
    Bri... I know I'm not exactly the best person to ask about things like that... but... you have friends. Talk to them. Let them help you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Jessica: I gotta say, I was not expecting that. Are you okay Rose? *She coughs a little, some of the flour getting in her nose*

Jack: Moms! *He hops up from his drawing and rushes over to them hugging them both*

Zach: It was pretty nice here.

Alexis: I haven't been anywhere fancy before.

Reina: People are still here for you Bri.

T'Lera: You have friends and family to help you.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (wasn't t'lera with the other group?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: since you've been here in the future. I'm guessing you've seen the arcade games?

Briana: i don't know how they can help... they can't un-murder her...

Other Universe Nick: we need something to pass the time... any ideas?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (Tlera followed Vashel)
  • Options
    vashel: well there may be a chance. kara is trying something and i could work but its too early to tell. still blaming yourself isnt good.... its better to process them and overcome this trama.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: wait? What's she trying?.... *her eyes go wide*
  • Options
    Vashel: to raise seras.
  • Options
    Briana: d-do... you think it will work?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    RAdm Rose picks up Jack: You almost getting too big Jack, so what were doing? (As she kisses him on the cheek)

Rose: Im all right (Cough) waiting for it (Splash on Rose, as Fioan snickers, with a small bucket, emptied of water)

Fioan: Gotcha

Rose: Yeah, you did. But you did forget something

Fiona: What?

Rose: Your brother, Zach
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    vashel: there is a good chance but we can only wait...
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Reina: I just hope the resurrection goes better than mine.

T'Lera: what do you mean? *she looks confused*

Zach: We've seen it before.

Alexis: Are we going to play games?
  • Options
    Nick: Sure! You can't beat me in my Initial D racing cabinet. *looks at Marrok* any arcade games you like?

Other Universe Nick: so... anything...

Magnus: dunno, I'm bored. *looks at matt* you got any ideas? Anything to talk about? Sitting around waiting for people to come back do stuff.....

Briana: Kara is trying to save her... i didn't totally fail her and everyone?... but all we can do is wait.... god.. this is gonna be stressful. *walks over to a couch in krystal's quarters, laying down, not knowing about the blood.*
  • Options
    Krystal: Maybe you should get cleaned up Bri...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (why am i always the one having to come up with something? you come up with something for a change)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: what?
  • Options
    Krystal: I... don't want to freak you out but... you're kinda... um... how do I put this?
  • Options
    Briana: I'm what?
  • Options
    Krystal: Just go take a shower.
  • Options
    Briana: here or my own quarters? Cause... i don't wanna go back to my own quarters right now...
  • Options
    Krystal: You're welcome to use mine.
  • Options
    Briana: *stands* thanks mom... *starts walking to the shower, unaware of the slight bloodstain left on the couch*
  • Options
    Krystal: *sighs and flips the cushion* I'll clean that up later.
  • Options
    Briana: *enters the bathroom in Krystal's quarters, getting ready to shower*

Other Universe Nick: Know any good holodeck programs? Any good stories?
  • Options
    Reina: I'm going to have to clean that up... I don't want Alexis trying to lick it. *She starts getting some sonic scrubbers and other cleaning supplies*

T'Lera: I didn't really notice how blood soaked she was...

Zach: Maybe Ezri could give it a try. She enjoys going fast. *He pats Ezri on the back*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo and Fiona look for alex, and they both get snowed in as Rose smiles, she rapidly cools the air to freeze the wet flour stuck to her, ant falls of.

Fiona: Retreat,

Leo and Fiona run away to thier rooms as Rose smiles: Kids. Got to tell them not to use flour and water together, its going to be hell getting out of the carpet, un;less there is a 25th centruy way to do it. Which comes up with a Question, has Buck Rogers shown up yet

RAdm Rose goes to her sons room, and knock on the door: Sweetie, may i come in?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Ezri: Depends on the context. *winks at Zach*
    Krystal: *gets ready to flip the cushion over again as soon as Reina's ready* Didn't think about that...
  • Options
    Nick: the context is a racing game. Initial D.

Briana: *the door to the bathroom opens slightly and she pokes her head out* you don't care if i use your shampoo right? Im gonna sit and try to relax a bit first so I go back to normal. Or at least try... not gonna waste an entire shampoo bottle while foxed out...