test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal Ijoula: Because you need it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana-Keeva: I think you do too in your own ways...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    vashel: doctor vashel victoria. you look like you're in a lot of turmoil, your thoughts and feelings all jumbled and confused unable to be sorted out.

serina: i should probably go apologize to kara.... i blew up and went off the handle, and sort of denounced her as family...

vashel: serina.... *her tone is almost scolding.* the last thing we need right now is to divide our family, when she is feeling better yes damn well apologize to her. you both go in head strong and with out a second thought, its an admirable trait but when paired with temperance and thought its even better.

serina: you're always the voice of reason arnt you kiddo.

vashel: i try. if its not too much trouble id like to talk with briana too and make sure shes alright. *looks over to t'lera handing her a holocard of some sort with her contact info on it and some of her credentials.* since ill be here for the foreseeable future if you want any help with your condition and dealing with the abilities it came with let me know.

serina: i need to go process this for a bit on my own.... ill be at my forge, if anyone needs me just give a holler. *she walks off and portals away.*

kara: *sits up looking around her as the projection of zan stands behind her.* the one time i actually wanted you to stop me....

zan: and why would i do that? you would have learned nothing. at least now you feel the full weight of your actions and the consequences that come with them. it is a natural part of life to make mistakes valendria.

kara: but letting me kill my own mother!

zan: perhaps from now on you will think twice before giving into your rage hmm? yes i easily could have prevented this but what would you have learned?

kara: *her face twists in anger for a moment as tears roll down her cheek. then she closes her eyes and sighs.*

zan: *lightly grins.* and there it is, the result of my lesson. you wanted to kick me from your mind and this end my existence but where would that have gotten you?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Other Universe Nick: damn it. I was gonna ask her to make me something... eh nows not the time.

Magnus: what? You're all just gonna pretend this never happened? *crosses his arms angerly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    vashel: no its time we can use to gain a level head and cool off. i dont want you or anyone running off with explosive anger.

kara: you let everyone i care about suffer for a lesson......

zan: in the end it will have been worth it, they seem to have a plan to resurrect her by using a philosophers stone and going back in time to some how contain her soul and put it back into her body in the current time.

kara: i feel like i should bring this up with everyone... have some sort of hope i guess because i feel its possible and i have an idea but it wont be easy.

zan: then by all means.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Reina: Sometimes Krys has a hard time realizing when she needs something. *She kisses Krystal's cheek*

T'Lera: If you talk to Briana I'd like to come too, but um... can you do anything about my appearance? I don't want security getting upset because they think I'm an undine infiltrator.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    vashel: *uses her psionics to make t'lera appear normal for the time being.* its only a mental projection used to trick the mind into seeing what is being projected into it but it should work for now.

*a crimson portal opens up as kara steps out.*

kara: ok so i have an idea.
    T'Lera: Thank you... Shelly. *She nods gently* Kara? You're okay? I thought you were hurt when she dragged you away.
    Briana-Keeva: it would seem so... please remind her of that... often... because I dont wanna hear bri complain about it...

Other Universe Nick: whats the idea?

Magnus: *grumbles about his explosive anger*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: They are our kids, so of course they are going to make mess, and be smile and laugh. (She smiles) Remind us of soemthing other then suffering, and death.

(Jessica sees in the corner of her eye Leo about to launch a flour bomb on them)

RAdm Rose: More ways then one (Ash sees the door to thier quaters) I feel more nervous then whne we were getting married
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    *Exeter arrives in the Alpha Quadrant*
    Krystal Ijoula: *Smiles at Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    matt: i take it that's the one we needed to talk to?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited October 2020
    kara: for simplicity's sake i'll put it in layman's terms, basicly i make two philosophers stones and a phylactery of sufficient strength to hold her soul. then travel back in time, use one of the stones to put her soul in and then once we're back in our time use the other stone to put it back in her body. its not an easy task but its something. as for how im healed it wore off and i regenerated simple as that.

vashel: yes this is her, well... im going to go make sure briana is ok.

kara: right, see you around then.
    Other Universe Nick: good luck with briana. We're gonna talk more about this plan here...

Briana-Keeva: i know this is gonna sound weird and may be a bit of Briana in me talking, but you're... sorta like my Symbiot mom in a way... like how krystal is Bri's mom... and i mean that in a good way... you've helped and guided me.
    Krystal Ijoula: *smiles* I've had over 20 hosts now... and I've never experienced this before. If you ever want to speak with me... just ask.
    edited October 2020
    matt: i already have a container that can be used - one strong enough to hold the soul of 'gods', so unless the one you're trying to save is even stronger than that, we're set on that end​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Other Universe Nick: Well... kara, thoughts on that?

Briana-Keeva: wait, you've never experienced what? What i said about calling you like... my symbiot mom? Because of krystal and Briana's mother-daughter relationship and the guidance and comfort you've shown me... but i will speak if needed..
    T'Lera: This is all over my head... *She follows after Vashel*

Reina: Is Krys bonded with Ijoula in your universe too?
    Briana-Keeva:.... *sighs* no....
    kara: depend on how strong the god is i suppose. you're talking to someone whos travelled different universes, dimensions, alternate realities, other planes of existence and so on. ive seen many different types of "gods" and god like beings.

vashel: well lets go find her then. *walks out of the holodeck.*
    T'Lera: *She sticks close by Vashel* I haven't really been able to do much with my abilities yet, I've had some awkward moments with shapeshifting, and recently I've been terrorized by strong emotions. That's how I found out about the holodeck, my mind could barely handle what I felt coming from here.
    matt: so has dad - he has yet to be impressed by any of them, and has actually seriously wounded or killed several over the centuries - of course, most of them were what we'd call demigods, not actual gods, so they were a fair bit weaker, and on a few of them he had help​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal Ijoula: I've never been able to interact directly with anyone before Krystal: So... having another call me a mother directly is... different from being Joined to someone who is a mother.
    Briana-Keeva: do you not like it?... i thought it was apt
    Krystal Ijoula: I didn't say that Keeva. *smiles* And I'm glad you think of me that way.
    Briana-Keeva: well... I'm glad you like it *smiles nervously* my future hosts are gonna have a lot to unpack cause of Briana... and me... wonder if I'll ever be joined like this again... so much more freedom than what I've heard...
    kara: do you have it with you?

vashel: *makes her way to where briana is pinging the door chime*
    Krystal Ijoula: Come in.
    matt: no, but i can grab it - be right back *he opens a portal and leaps through it, coming back through a minute later clutching a circular piece of black crystal with wavy spokes jutting out of it at even points around the edge, giving it the appearance of a sun, the object thrumming with power* NOW i have it with me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

kara: is that the star of azura.....

vashel: *walks in giving a small wave.* um hi im vashel, brianas sister. i was just wondering how she was doing.