test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    zan: even if i wanted to i was unable too. valendria and i have an agreement about that, i never take over with out reason and she lets me stay. in this instance there was nothing i could do other then try to reason with her but i failed.

vashel: well mother is a powerful being i can see why it takes so much but... thats no its horrible....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: She's got a point. *she ruffles Nyssa's hair* When did you get so clever?

*Jamie giggles*

Veronica: I don't mean about what we're investigating. I meant in general.

T'Lera: I can try but its hard to just stop that sort of thing. *she nods, finishing more of her drink*

Zach: Can you take care of it? Personally I never use that stuff, especially Wasabi. *he starts to move everything over to the table, setting down the plates of Sushi. Alexis is very impatient wanting to grab some right away*

*The Midsummer's Dawn arrives at DS9 a bit later, staying in "orbit" of it*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana-Keeva: without reason?... without reason!? She murdered seras, that's a pretty f**king good reason! *she looks at zan, looking frustrated with him*

Nick: eh, holo-me, you get it.

Holo Nick: *gets the Wasabi, ginger, and soy sauce on little dishes, giving them to everyone along with chopsticks*

Other Universe Nick: I'm guessing time travel wouldn't work...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: We have been through alot, both good and bad. And very soon, its going to get as bad as it can, still i think we will prevail again. We got freinds, in both high places and low, here, and back home that know what we know, and just as horrified as we are. And we are doing what we cna to prepare. Still, its going to be what makes us alive, what make us who we are that going to win against these machines.

Nyssa: Im your kid. (As she triez to strighten her hair out, then messes up Jamies hair.

Rose: I think you got your Mamas ability to be sarcastic without being called out on it
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    zan: i may be a devil but unlike the rest of my kind i dont break an agreement once struck. and such actions would break the agreement ive had with valendria for such a long time.

vashel: i wouldnt mess with it any more then we already have in the past...... *she says walking towards the holodeck.*

serina: jsut dont worry about it. why dont you go find briana? she could probly use it more then i could. *shrugs.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: well thanks for that! This family is.... is gonna have a massive scar in it cause you didn't act... i thought you were part of this family, zan... we care about you... me and briana at least... we just assumed everyone else did too...

Nick: *tries one of the rolls, putting a bit of Wasabi on it, a slice of the pickled ginger on top of it, then dipping it in soy sauce* this is excellent work! Who taught you?

Other Universe Nick: hear me out though. What if we went back before she died. By just a few minutes.... set something up but invisibly... is there a way to stop a soul from leaving this plane of existence? Cause if we can stop it from leaving then put it back in her after Serina healed her body it could work... right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (well yeah, you could cast a soul trap, but alex is the only one who's ever been to nirn, so him and his immediate family are the only ones who know how to cast it, unless someone else has experience with similar spells

and before anyone asks...event overload and helping clean out our garage so we can get the jeep in for winter...we had a lot of TRIBBLE in there)

*marrok blinks, looks around...then blinks again because there is a serious discrepancy in the number of people in the room* who the hell are all you people?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: look who snapped back to reality. We have sushi too now, zach made it... your lobster bake and steak is still in front of you... i drank the rest of that jug of moonshine after I was given an extisensal crisis, so if you want more, just say the word. We've have had more guests join us... you just missed a really tall blond trill.... also apparently Briana Victoria is my daughter from another universe.
  • Options
    marrok: well, yeah, everyone knows that - dad and grandpaw knew it almost from the start, along with bri being that universe's krystal's daughter too​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: i already knew she was Krystal's daughter. Krystal told me that awhile ago
  • Options
    marrok: yeah, but i don't think you quite comprehend what that means yet, if you're still recovering from the revelation that she's another you's daughter *he grabs the glass of moonshine and knocks the whole thing back in one gulp like an experienced drinker*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: pray tell what it means then? Cause i understand that the children me and Gaia are gonna have would be identical genetically, possibly even the counterpart of her in this 'verse... Does this mean Briana has a twin?... also makes me think what will come of that stuff with krystal and renia... I'm gonna have to make a call after this...

But my extisensal crisis was more about... Briana treating krystal like a mother... krystal treating her like a daughter... but her treating me like... just her captain. She never acted as nervous as she did with krystal around me... i thought it was because in her universe I was a horrible father to her... and i thought I was doomed to be a horrible father here... but i was told I'm a good dad... in both universes... so extisensal crisis averted...
  • Options
    marrok: well...other you is her father...other krystal is her mother...that means there's a 99.8% chance the two of you in that universe are married - which makes me wonder what the hell went on in that universe​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: i probably didn't get trapped in a bug ship for nearly half a century for one.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Pretty sure Krystal's been there. I remember her being on a boat asking for a light source and someone offering her a book for a spell, to which her response was WTF)

Krystal Ijoula: Even I don't know what's going on now.
    Ezri: *takes a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (so was kuntel - but he isn't here and she doesn't know how to cast soul trap)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana-Keeva: more and more I'm understanding why Bri feels the way she does and I dont like it..

Nick: sounds like you don't know either though Marrok. Why not ask Briana what happened over there?.. so what if in another universe I'm married to krystal... i know in this one I'm married to Gaia, and that's what I care about... look with krystal in this universe things may be... a bit odd if you're from the future and the things i thought could happen actually happen... but i don't know if they do and ezri wouldn't tell me so I'm gonna have to call krystal later.
  • Options
    marrok: everything was awkward as hell​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: how so?
  • Options
    (how the hell should i know? it didn't happen yet - i just know enough about how the two of you react to things to know it's going to be awkward)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Could just say ya can't say cause of temporal prime directive)
  • Options
    (he's not starfleet)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (While that's true. Wouldnt there be a version of it or are they all for influencing history through time travel?)
  • Options
    (as long as it doesn't majorly upset things, which personal statements won't)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kate: *clears her throat with a mischivious expression* well i dont have any problems telling cuz technicly im from there. ok so ok so kara and briana are my parents, briana is the daughter of nick and krystal from my universe and things are different there and yes she does have a twin sister named lexi. theres a lot of family on both sides tho. ive got a lot of siblings, aunts and uncles, and cousins too. *she says as she starts to eat her food.*

vashel: well.... i suppose in the ensuing chaos it would be easy to hide who ever goes back but you're talking about containing my mothers soul.... which is a feat in and of its self and that is to say safely containing her soul.... hmmm.... well these matters are outside my area of expertise, i guess that would be karas area.... i am a woman of science not a magician after all, but if i had to hazard a guess, what ever magic or what not needed to pull this off would need a source to take from and a container to hold such a powerful soul in.... and i have no idea what could even contain a soul. i suppose we can try asking kara later.

zan: and what do you mean by that?
  • Options
    (where the hell even IS AU nick?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (He is on The Exeter)

Nick: funny that. Easier to comprehend than I thought it'd be... so zach, this sushi is amazing. Nearly as good as my own. Who taught you?

Other Universe Nick: if anyone can think of it, I'm sure it'd be here... if a container wouldn't work. We could bring the healed body from now back with us while we hide and her soul might just gravitate to the healed body. *enters the holodeck* or we might need to help direct it.

Briana-Keeva: Bri is in pain, zan... deep deep turmoil.. she... just wants the pain to stop I suppose... *sighs, leaning agienst the wall and sliding down until she's in a sitting position*
  • Options
    ???: why are we talking about souls and bodies...what have you done now, nick? *a voice comes up from behind*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    vashel: we could see if she has any ideas.... but i cant help but wonder if mother had some sort of contingency for this out come..... *sighs looking behind her.* who are you?

zan: shes thinking too much in the short term. pain is only temporary to ageless beings.

kate: its not too bad. these rolls are really good tho.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *dressed in a white leather coat with blue accents, with a brown vest, blue button up shirt with the collar undone, jeans and black sneakers with three white stripes* you got the wrong me. You're thinking of the one that actually lives here.

Nick: yeah, these rolls are pretty good. Shoulda had some Sashimi to go with this.

Briana-Keeva: the pain is still real though. The pain and anguish still are pain and anguish.... saying its doesn't matter or it isn't real doesnt help. It adds insult to injury... she wants to be comforted not mocked! She's still a person. "Ageless being" or not.... besides to you and your incomprehensible years of life are literaly no match for someone not even half a century old.