What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana-Keeva: *breaths, slowly ceasing to hyperventilate*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    *a blue portal opens near nick as a small 5'2 aenar steps out wearing a simple outfit.*

vashel: kara... or should i say valendria. i had hoped you would've been better then this. you had a chance to let go but i realize the allure of giving in is difficult to refuse. while i dont condone your actions i understand why they were done, tho i am deeply disappointed in you.

kara: shelly... im sorry.... i wish i could take it all back... this isnt worth it at all i just slipped once and before i could even control myself it happened.... i just wanted her to care about me for once......

vashel: *portals into her cell.* just let it out kara.... you've been holding it all in for too long. *uses her psionics to turn off the cell for a moment looking back at nick.* if you wish to join in this feel free... *she turns around and hugs kara.*

kara: im fine shelly.... im.... f*ck.... *she slowly starts to break down hugging shelly tightly.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *enters the cell hugging kara and shelly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reina: You'll feel better when you get cleaned up. *She sighs and hugs Briana*

T'Lera: If there's one thing I learned... don't hold your emotions in and hide them... *She leans over and pulls Serina into a hug* Let everything out...

(Sorry, its my birthday today, going to be slow)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: why are our lives insane, Briana?.. *shakes her head* pain and torment are too common.
  • Options
    kara: *lets out a pained cry as she breaks down letting out her years of suffering and self hatred.*

vashel: there it is, let it all out....

serina: *tries to hold herself back but she unable to keep herself from letting her pain out as she cries on t'leras shoulder.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    T'Lera: I can't do much... but atleast I can be here for you. *She holds Serina tight, letting her cry it all out*

Reina: Life can't exist without some pain. Pain is what makes the good times better. *She ruffles Bri's hair*
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: we're here for you....

Nick: how are those rolls coming?

Briana-Keeva: this kind of pain though? I don't think there will be any good times for Bri after this...
  • Options
    kara: *regains her composure.* i think ill be ok now..... i just need some time to myself tho

vashel: alright. *she backs up portalling her and nick back outside the cell.*

serina: *after a moment she just sighs and wipes her eyes.* well... i have to be the strong one, make sure everyone is ok since seras isnt here to do it.....

*near briana a tall man wearing a black suit and red tie with a perfectly white button up shirt appears, he has long black hair and red eyes. he seems to materialize out of nowhere, keeva would recognize him as zan.*

zan: oh come now shes an ageless being the chances of her never having a good time from now until the end of time are slim to none. things look depressing yes but they dont always have to be.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: alright.... if you need food that isn't replicated. Let me know....

Briana-Keeva: i..... what?.. how?... why? Hello...?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal Ijoula: *water orb takes on a more blade shape as she takes a more defensive posture*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: wait no, they're a friend. Don't fight. No more! I'm really starting to get why Bri is nearly constantly stressed.
  • Options
    Krystal Ijoula: *relaxes, but makes it obvious she's watching*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: he has a good point I mean... I watched my whole family die... but here I am, mostly happy with my new family. Sure the weight of the past is still on me... but I know things get better.

T'Lera: Then let me be the one to make sure you're okay. You need someone to look out for you right now while you look out for everyone else.
  • Options
    Serina: I don’t even know you. You caught me in a moment of weakness but don’t worry about it these are mine and my and my family’s problems.

Zan: yes I’m zan. I’m fairly certain briana still feels around her or at the very least can hear this conversation am I right?

Kara: I’ll be fine... I just want to be alone right now.....
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: she.... Acknowledges it, yes.... what do you need? Let it be good news?

Other Universe Nick: Understood. *walks out of the brig*

Nick: Zach.... You good with the rolls? need help?
  • Options
    T'Lera: I know... But I want to help. I'm sorry... *she looks away, feeling embarrassed for trying*

Reina: I'm a bit confused but I'll take good news.
  • Options
    zan: well.... shelly is here if thats good news? and if briana would like to talk to her.

kara: *lays on the ground*

vashel: *sighs walking out following nick.* so... where is her body....

serina: look you seem nice but i just dont know you. is it only because i happen to be kara and brianas aunt that you're trying or do you do this with everyone that you just met?
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: Bri is in a really dark place and.... doesn't want to come out... i feel like shelly is gonna have to coax her out.

Nick: *looks over at kate* this is gonna take some time, huh?

Other Universe Nick: should still be on the holodeck.
  • Options
    Zan: well that will be her’s to deal with but I’m sure she can

Kate: *plays around with her fork mimicking a starship with it as she looks over at nick in surprise* what!?

Vashel: *nods and follows him* at present I can think of three things to do with her body. The first two being either funeral rites by burial or cremation. Or cryogenically freeze her body until such a time as she is able to be resurrected by some miracle....
  • Options
    Nick: the food... Zach isn't saying anything. Maybe he's focusing... Marrok is still out of it *snaps his fingers in front of Marrok's face*

Other Universe Nick: would it be selfish to pick cryogenic freezing?

Briana-Keeva: well hopefully shelly can be bothered to do it... now as I said before why are you here? All so randomly?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    T'Lera: No... I was offering because I thought it would help if someone was checking on you. I barely know anyone how could I "do that with everyone I just met"?

Zach: Almost done. *He starts setting up a few different rolls*
  • Options
    zan: well i was just wondering how briana was doing and how bad off she is.

serina: *shakes her head.* you dont have to worry about me, im not around here much. *she takes a swig of her bottle.*

vashel: i guess it depends on if its even possible....
  • Options
    Krystal Ijoula: About as bad as when Krystal lost family. Just... currently without the berserker mode.
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: put her in front of an enemy then you will have berserker mode... so just as bad I guess. Well you've seen how bad she is... now what?

Nick: I'm looking forward to this.

Other Universe Nick: i have somewhat of a lead
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Okay (As the tubrolift coems to bridge) Helm, head for the last know location of the Quarian Migrant Fleet.

Helm: Aye, Aye. (the RKT2 heads for the Charon Gate)

Axel: Captain, what is happeneing?

RAdm Rose: Hopefully Tali will clear up. Helm, till we have to use the normal routes, that means use the Mass Gates.

Ishikawa: Still standard rules apply.

RAdm Rose: Hell, yeah. Just like operating at home. We will be talking with the kids, trying to figure out why one is acting out.

RAdm Rose: Lets go end this, Veronica

Rose: I miss rushing into a problem without care, depending on me an my freinds abilites to save the day, and seeing the smiles on everybody, as the drug gangs get rounded up
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    T'Lera: I know... but... I'm compassionate to a fault. Maybe its because of what happened to me... but now I hate seeing others suffer.

*Zach has made a few tempura rolls, a sweet potato roll(its sweet potato tempura with unagi sauce soaking it), along with a snow white roll and a few others, and one sushi burrito for each of them*

*Eight boards the I.S.S. Midsummer's Dawn, a modified Galaxy X dreadnought and has them warp to DS9*

Jessica: well you can still do that now hon, there's just less drug gangs in space.

Veronica: I've got a bad feeling about whats stirring out here.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: I think a Federation dreadnaught is a little overkill.

Nyssa: Like sending a superhero team into a gang isnt

Rose is stumped

RAdm Rose: Woudl you rather be suprised
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    vashel: i can only imagine what this will involve..... what is it?

serina: ill be fine now quite your worrying. *her tone isnt harsh, just assertive in a sense.*

kate: *eagerly waits.*

zan: well how are you holding up keeva.
  • Options
    Briana-Keeva: Horribly. You should have stopped kara! Bri wants to die, I myself am hopelessly overwhelmed, everything is just... cr*p!

Nick: looks good over there. Need me to grab some Wasabi, soy sauce and ginger? Or you taking care of it.

Other Universe Nick: I... *sighs* i don't even know.... it involves letting a crazed man make monstrous decisions... let him do monstrous things to people... i couldn't live with myself if I just... let him do them... the lives it would cost... i can't do that... i thought just one would work and I knew I could get the one and put a stop to what he was doing... kara said it would take 50 of them...