What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*smacks everyone with a cartoon frying pan*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    quin: ah the T3 series droids, an old but solid line of droids. they can act as co-pilots and engineers on your ship and you can even add blasters to them, they're quite versatile. when it comes to droids you can choose to periodically memory wipe them or let them develop their own habits and personalities thru their experiences, i have a partially restored T3 thats reserved for another client, i do have another one but its prone to malfunctions and for some reason the recreated parts i use for it rapidly degrade or out right ruin them, probably a fault with the chassis my engineers havnt been able to find yet but i doubt you want that one, perhaps another droid series? i know the R2 line is a popular one.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: Actually, I will take the malfunctioning one off your hands.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    quin: are you sure? i have a pristine R2 unit ready for sale that old T3 droid would pale in comparison.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I am more than positive.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*continues smacking everyone with a cartoon frying pan*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Quin: well alright I'll only charge you fifteen hundred credits for it as it's already a faulty droid.
  • Options
    Briana: *Adds another 5K Credit coin to what she already paid for the gun* Keep the change.
  • Options
    Quin: thank you. I'll deliver it to your ship. What port are you in?
  • Options
    Briana: Near where you walked up to me. I'm not sure if i remember exactly which it was.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Ethrit: Before we go do you have any... HK Droid models?

S'zer: Why not? it can be fun to gossip.

Reina: Well maybe we can go eat at Quarks. I don't know much else about this station other than his bar.

Jessica: There's multiple chefs and lines so there will be plenty of options Leo. *they arrive in the galley and its huge, designed for many many people to eat in at once. Its like a true cafeteria with all manner of officers eating at different tables.*

Veronica: *picks up and hugs Amanda* Such a cutie.

Jack: Bye Bye Uncle Reigun. *he hugs him and hurries over to Rose*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Krystal: Lets hope he doesn't charge through the nose for once... You know how Ferengi can be.
    Sev: *shrug*
    Gaia: I know to stay out of the way when work is being done.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Fiona goes over and sees pancakes and waffles and bacon: Ohhh, but its not breakfast.

Leo goes over to the where the taco bar is at: Ohh, Nachos.

RAdm Rose takes the kids and Veronica down to the sickbay and they see the off purple hair of Dr. Tyra.

Tyra: Oh, look at you two. You are getting so big. (She goes and hugs them then pulls out thier favorite suckers) So what do I owe the pleasure fo seeing you two?

Amanda: Mommy said to visit you while we see our new home. But Mama is mad at Mommy, so maybe you cna get them not to be mad.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Nick: I'll see you in a bit, then *smiles and kisses Gaia's cheek* just rest and relax, alright?

Briana: *looks at Ethrit* HK unit? Also you landed us, do you remember where we landed?
  • Options
    Quin: I do have one actually.
  • Options
    Jessica: Well some people have different sleep schedules because of their shifts so we have breakfast available at most times of the day. *Zach hurries after Leo looking at all the taco stuff and looking amazed as they offered every kind of meat you could want and many different topping&

Veronica: I'm not mad. *she blushes*

Ethrit: Stands for Hunter killer. He probably doesn't since even in the days of the old republic the model was almost extinct due to businesses going bankrupt and whatnot. *he looks surprised* What Model?

S'zer: Oh you're no fun. *He points a spoon at her teasingly*

Reina: He wouldn't would he? You are a famous admiral after all.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tyra: Ok, you two. Do you two love each other?

Amanda: I guess, he is my brother.

fiona: Can I, Mama?

Leo gets a couple of plates and gives one to Zach, then tries to get some torilla chips and soem melted queso, but he is too small: Mama?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Quin: an HK 52 model but it's my own personal one not for sale tho.
  • Options
    Jessica: If you want breakfast then sure. *she nods and goes over helping Zach and Leo get the stuff they want from the Taco bar. Anya is trying to get some barbecue a chef helping her out with putting the stuff on her plate*

Jack: Of course I love my sister.

Ethrit: Ah Nevermind then.
  • Options
    Tyra: But dont you two get angry with each other.

Amanda: Yeah, he messes with my stuff. Soemtimes he says things that hurt.

Tyra smiles: But, you still love him? Dontcha?

Amanda: Yeah, he's my brother. He's family.

Fiona smiles as she gets soemoen to help her with the waffles and bacon, and follows Jess.

Leo now has a plat of cheese nochos and is munching on them whiel following Jess: thanks Mama.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: So yeah. You get where to deliver it to, right? We can go now?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Will do.
    Krystal: I'll be lucky if he gives me a discount. Quark is still a Ferengi.
    Sev: Never been much for diplomatic events.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *smiles, nodding to Gaia and walking off, heading to the bridge*
  • Options
    (*squirts everyone with spray bottle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *gets on the bridge, checking for any messages from Starfleet or TFJ*
  • Options
    (*continues squirting*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ethrit: We are in docking port *insert docking port here*.

S'zer: They're boring to participate in I'll give you that, but its always amusing to see the klingons at diplomatic functions. They have a more... vague definition of diplomacy.

Reina: I suppose that's true.

Jack: I think I understand. *he nods*

*Zach has a fish taco and nachos and follows Jessica and Anya comes back over as Jessica picks out a table for them to sit at*

Jessica: *She grabbed a plate of barbecue baked potatoes* What do you all think of our ship so far?
  • Options
    Tyra: Maybe you do. Realize that we do not mean to hurt those we love, but soemtimes we do. (She smiles) But never let they define your relationship, you are family, and no matter what, that will never change.

Amanda: Okay.

Tyra: Ok, Amanda on this table, Jack on this one. Let me do a quick checkup on you two.

Fiona: Bigger then the last one.

Leo: More different then last one, but okay.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Sev: Certainly more entertaining than some other races I've met in my travels.
    Krystal: Guess we'll find out. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to upcharge me due to me being a morevisible figure or he somehow finds out I'm technically a princess. Any excuse to make money.
  • Options
    Nick: *Sits in the Tepes' Captain's chair, taking out and checking his PADD*

Briana: So yeah. i think we need a ride back.