test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,431 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Agreed. Casual, no booze, no strippers... just food and friends.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Rose smiles and laughs. "Look. Captain Cook is Aussie slang for look. Please don't tell me that Aussies have lost thier unique language."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,431 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Amelei: Oh no... they still have it. I just... don't have any personal experience with it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Agreed. Casual, no booze, no strippers... just food and friends.

*Takes her hand and stands up. Rolls his shoulders.*

Let's go. I want some kapsa.
    edited September 2014
    I'm still getting a piroshky.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    well, what's the point then if there aren't going to be strippers?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    Will you stop being hormonally driven!?
    edited September 2014
    (waits around for Amelei to do her reading.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    will you stop breathing?

didn't think so
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    Amelei: *Goes in and starts scanning the portal*
    Shadow... what part of "I'm still on duty" didn't translate?
    edited September 2014
    *Stops breathing.*

*Is perfectly fine.*
    edited September 2014
    what does that have to do with anything? you're the captain - take yourself off duty and delegate

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Really Shadow?

*Sighs.*

Why can't we just have lunch and have a party later?
    edited September 2014
    Shadow... I'm not into that sort of thing. Never was.
    edited September 2014
    Thank God...

*Kisses her and walks out.*
    edited September 2014
    *Smiles*
    Come on Shadow. You can at least get drunk again if you want. Unless you enjoyed your last trip to sickbay.
    edited September 2014
    if i get drunk enough, i can just provide my own stripping

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    We do not want to see that!

*Walks back in and grabs Jade's hand.*

I'm starving, you're starving, let's go!
    edited September 2014
    well, you can always look away if i start

*follows after the pair*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Rolls her eyes as she follows Kuntel*
    edited September 2014
    *Walks into a turbolift.*

Ten Forward please...
    edited September 2014
    Amelei: Well... don't really know what to make of these readings...
    *Waits to get some food with Kuntel and Shadow*
    edited September 2014
    "what are you seeing? It is a magical portal that was here, so it shouldn't really show up without some way to measure magical energies. You might see slight heat signature, as energy escapes from the other side to here, but nothing more then a few tenth of a degree."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Waits in line, then leans a bit on Jade.*

Ever thought of what is must be like to see a werewolf, an ambassador, and a captain getting food?

*Smiles.*

Sounds like a bad joke, right?
    edited September 2014
    Amelei: Its not my field of experience, but... what do you think? *Shows the tricorder readings*
    Eh... no different than a Trill, a spunky Orion, a Pyro Caitian, and an Andorian.
    edited September 2014
    *clears throat*

a human, trill and werewolf walk into a bar...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Spunky Orion? Man, sounds like Shadow's type. Then again, he'd **** a fish if he could get any satisfaction from it...

*Hums and gets his food, as well as Jade's.*
    edited September 2014
    (what am i looking at)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Roll's spunky in the attitude department. You cross her, get ready for humiliation. Someone once wound up with neon pink hair after one of her revenge pranks.
    *The tricorder shows the portal is stable, and is putting out some Verteron Particles and other particles as well, but only in a certain radius around the portal point*
    edited September 2014
    Sounds nice. Maybe I should cross her and get my hair done as well!

*Smiles at her jokingly and walks to her usual seat.*