Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If we'll ever eat this dinner!

*Smiles at her.*
    edited September 2014
    *makes it to his quarters and stumbles into the room, passing out on the bed and falling into a deep sleep instantly*

*There's a woman in the bathroom.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Smiles and goes for the food*

(Off for the night. If I don't show up, RL struck. Feel free to do stuff without me and just say Jade's doing the Captain thing.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (yeah, nice try...someone else's quarters won't allow strangers in without prior consent from said someone)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    *rolls out of bed and drops to the floor, moaning and clutching his throbbing head, then exits his quarters and heads for sickbay to grab something for hangovers*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (As shadow enters sickbay acting like a zombie, it wakes Rose. Then a snowball appears and hit shadow in the back of the head. Its lite and flurry so does nothing but explodes into fluffy snow all over the back of his head.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    *Wakes up and, for once, doesn't fall out of bed. Smiles and looks at Jade, sleeping next to him.*

*Whispering.* God, how did I get to propose to you?
    edited September 2014
    *moans and collapses on the nearest empty biobed*

doctor reynolds?

doctor reynolds?!

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *From her office* Need a hangover cure?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *whines and covers his ears*

don't yell so loud...and yes, i do

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Comes out of her office and looks Shadow over* How much did you drink?
    edited September 2014
    *groans and curls into a ball*

eh, i don't know...how much does ten forward usually stock?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Reynolds shakes her head and loads a hypo before pressing it against Shadow's neck*
    That should take the edge off, but you're still gonna have to wait it out. Don't get too many drunks here.
    edited September 2014
    *sighs in relief as the nausea and hypersensitivity start to fade*

thanks...could you check my right shoulder, too? some TRIBBLE tripped me on my way back to my quarters last night and i hit it pretty hard...my natural healing should've taken care of it, but just in case...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Pulls out her medical tricorder and scans the shoulder before actually doing it the old fashoned way and physicially examining his shoulder*
    edited September 2014
    "Excuse me, Doc, but how long will I be under observation? Oh, hi, shadow. You look like you went 15 rounds with a supmassive blackhole, and lost."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    i feel like it...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    i feel like it...

"at least this a space ship, not a sailing ship. All the rocking back and forth, side, to side."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: I honestly don't know. I don't see any reason to keep you here now, but I would appreciate it if you checked in every once in a while, or come in if anything changes.
    *Continues to examine Shadow's shoulder*
    Not being familiar with your kind... it could be the alcohol that affected your healing, or it could just be a lack of a full moon or something. I don't know. But... buest guess... some bruising that corrisponds to a fall.
    edited September 2014
    well, it was definitely a fall...damn fool

and i think it was an officer, to boot

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: I'm sure Krystal can do something about them if she can identify them.
    edited September 2014
    yeah, should probably call her down here

*growls*

i can't believe a starfleet officer actually did that! that was major conduct unbecoming

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "maybe you are just need some rest. You'd be surprised not putting any stress on your body and abilities for a little bit will do wonders. If it was magical, I could check how your magical connection. Beyond that, I doubt anyone but you could figure out what it is. So unless I am needed, i am going to the mess hall and see if anything good to eat there."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Nods at Rose before shrugging at Shadow* Still have to identify the culprit, and you were drunk at the time...
    edited September 2014
    drunkeness doesn't affect memory formation, just memory recall

i have ways of extracting memories and allowing them to be viewed by others in full clarity

your body is always fully aware of everything that happens around it, even if you weren't at the time

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *tilts her head for a moment in response*
    edited September 2014
    what? don't look at me like that! *he says defensively*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Like what?
    edited September 2014
    like you think i'm nuts

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Shadow... I don't think you're nuts. I've seen lots of weird shtako on this ship ever since Krys was assigned as a liason officer.