test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *rolls eyes and hurries after the pair*

let's speed this up, please...the charges i set were time-delayed, not remote-trigger

we've got less than 15 minutes before they detonate, so no fancy stuff - kill the TRIBBLE and get the f*ck out
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (rose steps in)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Okayy....

*The door opens, showing an incredibly old man, who then stares at them.*

Ra: Wha-

*Incinerates him.*

Me: There, let's leave.

*Nearly collapses.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Catches Kuntel*
    That was... rather anticlimactic...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    "well, that was anti-climatic."

Rose starts her spell make sure shes got everyone close together
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Yup.

*Looks at the others.*

We have freed you from your oppression! Celebrate quickly and get off the ship! Spread the word to others!

*The Trill looks around, yell excitedly for a second, then get into escape pods, also running through the ship.*

There. Now get us out of here!
    edited September 2014
    uh...you do realize we're still in hyperspace, right? we need to get the ship back into normal space before we can go anywhere
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    uh...you do realize we're still in hyperspace, right? we need to get the ship back into normal space before we can go anywhere

*The ship shuts down. As in, in safe precaustions.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Don't look at me. I know nothing of Hyperspace.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    (Final word, a bright light envelops the team.

(Next thing they see isn't the Lexington sickbay, but a rather unkept quarters on board a Federation starship)

"Opps, my quarters. Sorry" as Rose falls on to her knees.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Well... it works.
    *Looks at Kuntel*
    edited September 2014
    *the gigantic ship bursts out of hyperspace as safety protocols trigger on ra's death, thousands of escape pods ejecting a few minutes later, along with an assault shuttle carrying o'neill and team, the ship now able to be tracked by regime forces due to being in normal space*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Takes her in his arms and kisses her passionately.*
    edited September 2014
    (i ain't using worffan's doomsday toy; someone else can do it)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *The fleet deserts and spreads out in all directions. Meainging theweapon is not needed.*
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls back a bit with a smile before motioning for the door*
    *insert doomsday toy here*
    edited September 2014
    (Rose gets up and goes to where the rooms communicator, and taps up Sickbay.)

"Rose to Doc, might want to get a team up to my quarters. There is some people here tired and singed."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Medical personnel arrive a few minutes later*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    O'Neill: NOW!!!!!

*The Oppressive Might of Ra is instantly sucked into a titanic new black hole in the middle of intersystem space. The enemy fleet is forced out of hyperspace around it, just as the Regime fleet arrives a safe distance from the gravity well*

GV: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Inevitable Doom fires its gun, and the Higgs fields in the area surrounding the black hole instantly denature, causing all matter in the enemy fleet and in the black hole to be immediately converted to subatomic plasma*

Woohoo! Another glorious victory for the Regime!

Now somebody get my flagship fixed!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Off to bed, night all!)
    edited September 2014
    "anyone get the number of the asteroid i hit along the way?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    (You're a bit late. And the fleet already dispersed. And aren't you supposed to be in bed worffan?)
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    O'Neill: NOW!!!!!

*The Oppressive Might of Ra is instantly sucked into a titanic new black hole in the middle of intersystem space. The enemy fleet is forced out of hyperspace around it, just as the Regime fleet arrives a safe distance from the gravity well*

GV: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Inevitable Doom fires its gun, and the Higgs fields in the area surrounding the black hole instantly denature, causing all matter in the enemy fleet and in the black hole to be immediately converted to subatomic plasma*

Woohoo! Another glorious victory for the Regime!

Now somebody get my flagship fixed!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Off to bed, night all!)

OOC: Those were innocents....
    edited September 2014
    *10 minutes later, the charges and antimatter bomb all explode, tearing the ship apart as its SI field catastrophically fails and flinging ha'tak-sized debris in all directions before the power core implodes, collapsing into a black hole that begins pulling everything within its gravity well back toward the singularity*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Medical personnel arrive a few minutes later*

*Jade is to busy being kissed to say anything to them*
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls Kuntel out of Rose's quarters*
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls Kuntel out of Rose's quarters*

*Separates from her.*

So, what do you want to do now?

*Smiles.*
    edited September 2014
    (Rose tries to grab Shadow's attention before he leaves.)

"Hey, Shadow don;t leave just yet?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (You're a bit late. And the fleet already dispersed. And aren't you supposed to be in bed worffan?)
    (Fine, then it was just the black hole. Doesn't really matter.

And there's a giant racuous party with vodka and beer and stuff going on in my dorm, and they have muzak. LOUD muzak. :mad: )
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: Those were innocents....
    (See above)
    *10 minutes later, the charges and antimatter bomb all explode, tearing the ship apart as its SI field catastrophically fails and flinging ha'tak-sized debris in all directions before the power core implodes, collapsing into a black hole that begins pulling everything within its gravity well back toward the singularity*

(think you were ninjaed, man)
    edited September 2014
    Relax. That's what.
    edited September 2014
    Relax. That's what.

I don't know... I'm kinda on an adrenaline high right now. And you know what adrenaline does to the male body...

*Starts kissing her on her neck, starting at the top and moving down to the base slowly.*