test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC: My plan is for O'Neill to meet up with Jade and Kuntel as they're doing their dramatic escape, drop a few remarks about the hamminess of the Vizier, set the superbomb, and escape as the fleet and the Inevitable Doom show up and blast it to little cinders. )
    (no, you've had more than enough fun here...it's MY turn

i will be the one rescuing them and blowing the ship up from the inside)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Oh... shtako... that didn't look good. Kuntel! Hold up!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    O'Neill: Jackson, go step around that corner, will you? The rest of you, through this grate, if this ship is the same as ours we're right over the main power core.

And this part of the ship CAN'T be internally armed because one false shot would shut off the power core, and hence the mass negation, which would instantly collapse the ship into a black hole.

Hail Ba'al!

*The grate turns left where it should turn right,*
    edited September 2014

OOC: *Shales head.* Tsk tsk. Damsels in dostress are way too last year... it's time for Daemron to show a little...:cool:
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014

(Eh, fine, have O'Neill's bomb get found and defused by the bad guys. Then kick some major butt)
    kuntel wrote: »
    *The grate turns left where it should turn right,*

(makes no sense--grates can't turn in either direction.)
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Oh... shtako... that didn't look good. Kuntel! Hold up!

*He keeps moving, waving hands and yelling words. He sends walls of flame down hallways, freezes people solid and shatters them with a breath, electrocutes them like Palpatine...*
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: How about this: EVERYONE's character gets to contribute a little boom to the big boom?)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Stops Kuntel*
    What the hell are you doing?!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    (Eh, fine, have O'Neill's bomb get found and defused by the bad guys. Then kick some major butt)

(makes no sense--grates can't turn in either direction.)

OOC: You know I meant that it leads somewhaere else!:P
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: How about this: EVERYONE's character gets to contribute a little boom to the big boom?)

OOC: I'm taking out the bridge, of which Ra is conveniently on. And even better, how about all the little booms make the big boom?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Good, kuntel. This has worked before."

(Rose decided to teleport a very small piece of ice just infront of the cell door)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    *groans and quickly withdraws his empathic senses into himself, clutching his head as he struggles to his feet*

damn...pretty sure that was kuntel, and he's bloody pissed

okay, new plan - find unrestricted console, download blueprints, find weak points, set explosives
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    *Stops Kuntel*
    What the hell are you doing?!

Just taking care of business cher! I told you that!

*Frowns, eyes still blood red.*

Are you okay? You don't seem as sharp as you usually are...

*Immolates an entire platoon of enemies as they come at them down a hallway.*
    edited September 2014
    OOC: I'm taking out the bridge, of which Ra is conveniently on. And even better, how about all the little booms make the big boom?

OOC: Sure. O'Neill's anti-plutonium bomb takes out the power core, Kuntel nukes the Bridge, Jade can commandeer a shuttle and get them the F out of there, and Shadow can take out the communications network so they can't call for help.

Then the Vizier shows up and mops up the fleet with his new supership, which uses Higgs forces to tear apart the very atoms of its target, after the enemy flagship goes byebye.

Good plan.
    edited September 2014
    I'm not as sharp? Kuntel... you're nuking everything in sight! And on top of that, your eyes are frickin' red as hell!
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Sure. O'Neill's anti-plutonium bomb takes out the power core, Kuntel nukes the Bridge, Jade can commandeer a shuttle and get them the F out of there, and Shadow can take out the communications network so they can't call for help.

Then the Vizier shows up and mops up the fleet with his new supership, which uses Higgs forces to tear apart the very atoms of its target, after the enemy flagship goes byebye.

Good plan.

OOC: Didn't you say loosing the power core would send the ship into black hole time?
    edited September 2014
    (actually, i have an even better idea...why don't we let them blow themselves up? see, shadow has an isolinear chip in one of his many pockets that happens to have a certain piece of invasive code on it...iconian code)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I'm not as sharp? Kuntel... you're nuking everything in sight! And on top of that, your eyes are frickin' red as hell!

*He waves it off.*

Me?: I'm sure I just have pink eye!

*Gets free of her and continues on.*
    edited September 2014
    *Stops him again and turns him around*
    No Kuntel. Its not pink eye. You were just fine before they shot off that big gun. And now you're roasting anything and everything that gets in your way without even thinking about it!
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Didn't you say loosing the power core would send the ship into black hole time?

OOC: Kuntel wastes the Bridge, Shadow takes over Coms and contacts the others, Jade wrangles Kuntel and steals a shuttle for herself, Shadow, and O'Neill's team, and O'Neill detonates the bomb as they jump to hyperspace.

Works well enough.
    edited September 2014
    *Stops him again and turns him around*
    No Kuntel. Its not pink eye. You were just fine before they shot off that big gun. And now you're roasting anything and everything that gets in your way without even thinking about it!

*Absolute anger appears on his face.*

Familiar voice from my mouth: You have no right to interfere woman!

*Throws her off and hurries down the hallway, killing all...*
    edited September 2014
    *sneaks up to an unguarded and hopefully unrestricted console, having to move slowly in order to not be spotted as moving too fast would disrupt the disillusionment charm enough for someone paying attention to spot him*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (rose senses the ice reaches the target area.)

"Here goes nothing." and teleports to and through the ice shard.

Or tries to anyways
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (rose senses the ice reaches the target area.)

"Here goes nothing." and teleports to and through the ice shard.

Or tries to anyways

*It succeeds, and she is able to see the utter chaos going on... and the remains of my victims...*
    edited September 2014
    "Oh ****, this ain't good." Runs down the hallway hopefully after Kuntel.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    "Oh ****, this ain't good." Runs down the hallway hopefully after Kuntel.

*She sees massive amounts of evidence toward what is going on...*
    edited September 2014
    Oh TRIBBLE... not him again...
    *Challenging voice*
    I have EVERY right to interfere!
    edited September 2014
    *accesses the console and starts looking through it for the ship's schematics, cursing the lack of voice interface technology, then stops suddenly as something occurs to him and his paw slowly drifts to a pocket on his upper uniform, summoning an isolinear chip from it along with a PADD and converter cable*

hehehe...try this on for size, ra

*plugs everything in and turns the PADD on, causing the iconian virus on the chip to begin infecting the oppressive might's systems, the invasive code spreading quickly and rewriting all foreign code*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Oh TRIBBLE... not him again...
    *Challenging voice*
    I have EVERY right to interfere!

Daemron: YOU CAN NOT CONTROL ME, B*TCH!

*He turns toward her and signs the now familiar sign of summoning a flame wall and... nothing happens...*

Daemron: What?!
    edited September 2014
    O'Neill: Ok, kids, here we are. Strap it in here and activate the transponder, then run for the shuttle.

Hail Ba'al!