test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Just a forewarning, I want to personally rip this guys intestines from his stomach and feed them to him.

*Says this calmly... too calmly. Instead of the usual fire, he starts emitting a complete freezing aura.*

He's an Iconian. Not sure if he has intestines.

The Superior Force is being rebuilt, we're taking a strike group with my stealth ship, the Lucid Dream. I'll have ten thousand Extreme Prejudice-class command carriers on standby.

Lemme guess, the D-bag kidnapped Jade?

*Kuntel and the Grand Vizier are beamed up*

Hail Ba'al!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    SHLIFFG: YOU HAVE FOILED OUR PLANS FOR THE LAST TIME, PATHETIC SERVITOR! DEFEATING THE UNDINE, STOPPING OUR SERVITORS IN THE SPHERES, BEATING BACK OUR PAWNS IN THE DELTA QUADRANT--IT ENDS HERE!!! LOOK UPON ME, AND TREMBLE!!!!!

*he steps out, revealing himself as a tall, large-headed, slender being with an ugly little mustachio-like strip of chitin on his face*

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! I was almost done!

I'd been keeping that guy alive for a whole month of constant, intense pain! And you just ruined the finale!

Bah. Whatever. MINIONS!!! GET MY FLEET READY!!!

Hail Ba'al!

*'Rule, Britannia' is blasted over the comms of the fleet as the Elizabeth Gloriana joins the formation.*

Right, boys and girls! Who wants to go kick some stereotypically villainous gluteus maximus?!
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    um... Who Are You?

SHLIFFG: Ahahahahhahahahahaaahahahhahahaa!!!!! PUNY AND INSIGNIFICANT SERVITOR BEING!!! I AM SUPREME HIGH LORD INEVITABLY-FATED-FOR-GREATNESS OF THE INEVITABLY VICTORIOUS ICONIAN EMPIRE OF UNSTOPPABLE AND INDOMITABLE POWER!!! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE MY AWESOME POWAH!!! KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!! LOOK UPON ME, AND TREMBLE!!!!!

BwahahahahahhahahahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahhahahaAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Looks unimpressed before punching him in the face*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    He's an Iconian. Not sure if he has intestines.

The Superior Force is being rebuilt, we're taking a strike group with my stealth ship, the Lucid Dream. I'll have ten thousand Extreme Prejudice-class command carriers on standby.

Lemme guess, the D-bag kidnapped Jade?

*Kuntel and the Grand Vizier are beamed up*

Hail Ba'al!

Yes, he did.

*Walks over and stands in front of a window, looking a lot like Revan...*

I will personally destroy him... and his entire race if I have to.
    edited September 2014
    Ahahahahhahahahahaaahahahhahahaa!!!!! Puny And Insignificant Servitor Being!!! I Am Supreme High Lord Inevitably-fated-for-greatness Of The Inevitably Victorious Iconian Empire Of Unstoppable And Indomitable Power!!! You Will Kneel Before My Awesome Powah!!! kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll!!!!! Look Upon Me, And Tremble!!!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhaaahhaaahahhahaahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OOC: Let's see, evil laugh? Check. Pathetically egotistical claims of superiority? Check. Gratuitously long title? Check. Delusions of grandeur? Check. Obligatory 'Kneel before Zod!' meme? Check. Needless second bout of evil laughter? Check.

Now all we need is for him to tell Jade his entire evil plot in full detail and he's a fully stereotypical villain! :P)
    edited September 2014
    *Looks unimpressed before punching him in the face*
    SHLIFFG: INSIGNIFICANT WORM!!!!!

*swats Jade sideways like a fly with his telekinesis*
    Yes, he did.

*Walks over and stands in front of a window, looking a lot like Revan...*

I will personally destroy him... and his entire race if I have to.
    Let's DO this, then! All sensors active! Find SHLIFFG's command ship and take it!
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *'Rule, Britannia' is blasted over the comms of the fleet as the Elizabeth Gloriana joins the formation.*

Right, boys and girls! Who wants to go kick some stereotypically villainous gluteus maximus?!

Ryan, you're in charge of the fleet. When--not if, when--we need you, I'll call so you can bring on the hurt.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    SHLIFFG: INSIGNIFICANT WORM!!!!!

*swats Jade sideways like a fly with his telekinesis*

Let's DO this, then! All sensors active! Find SHLIFFG's command ship and take it!

Ryan, you're in charge of the fleet. When--not if, when--we need you, I'll call so you can bring on the hurt.

Hail Ba'al!

*Eyes widen slightly in anger, feeling the telekinesis hit Jade through some... connection. He points in a direction.*

That way.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Recovers and foxes out, baring teeth*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Eyes widen slightly in anger, feeling the telekinesis hit Jade through some... connection. He points in a direction.*

That way.

Minions, that way, full hyperdrive!

TIME TO BRING ON THE HURT!!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!
    edited September 2014
    *A hammer appears in Jade's hand and she throws it at her captor*
    edited September 2014
    *Recovers and foxes out, baring teeth*

SHLIFFG: Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! Your pathetic attempt to engender fear in my glorious self is fruitless, puny servitor!

I shall wrench every secret of Starfleet and the universes you have encountered from your primitive brain, and I shall make an army! An unstoppably powerful army of glorious vengeance! And then, I shall sweep your pathetic Federation aside like the ants they are, and do the same to the disgusting Regime of Ba'al and the loathsome AHE!!!!! ALL WILL KNEEL BEFORE MY AWESOME POWAH!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! KNEEL BEFORE SUPREME HIGH LORD INEVITABLY-FATED-FOR-GREATNESS!!!! I SHALL CRUSH YOU UNDERFOOT, PUNY LESSER BEING!!!

(OOC: There, Ryan. :D)
    edited September 2014
    Minions, that way, full hyperdrive!

TIME TO BRING ON THE HURT!!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!

*Turns slowly and walks past Worffan.*

I will be taking a fighter straight into that f*ckers bridge. If you excuse me...

*Gets into the cockpit as they come out of hyperspace next to the idiots Flagship.*
    edited September 2014
    *Turns slowly and walks past Worffan.*

I will be taking a fighter straight into that f*ckers bridge. If you excuse me...

*Gets into the cockpit as they come out of hyperspace next to the idiots Flagship.*

Minions, fire the superlaser, breach that Iconian Boss Ship's armor!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
    edited September 2014
    Minions, fire the superlaser, breach that Iconian Boss Ship's armor!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!

*Fighter takes off, indeed flying straight into the ships bridge. Hops out, unfazed by the vacuum because of the suit he put on. Walks into the ship, and takes off the suit. Looks for the nearest living thing.*
    edited September 2014
    *Assaults the evil one with Hammers*
    edited September 2014
    *Fighter takes off, indeed flying straight into the ships bridge. Hops out, unfazed by the vacuum because of the suit he put on. Walks into the ship, and takes off the suit. Looks for the nearest living thing.*

*Jade is throwing hammers at a maniacally-laughing SHLIFFG, who is swatting them aside with telekinesis as he moves for the werefox Trill. A dozen Elachi see Kuntel and shoot him immediately with disruptors*

SHLIFFG: AHAHAHAHA!!!!! BOW BEFORE ME, WORM!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!
    edited September 2014
    *Raises a wall of ice, the disruptor fire hitting it as it shatters. Walks towards the Elachi menacingly... he has a very good impression of Teal'c's death stare on his face.*

Leave... or be completely and utterly destroyed.
    edited September 2014
    Like hell I will.
    edited September 2014
    *Raises a wall of ice, the disruptor fire hitting it as it shatters. Walks towards the Elachi menacingly... he has a very good impression of Teal'c's death stare on his face.*

Leave... or be completely and utterly destroyed.
    *They fire again, chittering angrily*
    Like hell I will.

SHLIFFG: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*forces Jade to bow with telekinesis*

YOUR PUNY SERVITOR BODY IS NO MATCH FOR MY GLORIOUS MIGHT!!! I SHALL MAKE YOU MY PERSONAL PLEASURE SLAVE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOUR PATHETIC MIND!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*On the Lucid Dream*

GV: Beam me and my personal guard over there, then call Ryan and tell him to get here with the fleet.

This f*cker's going DOWN!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
    edited September 2014
    *A hammer finds his face*
    edited September 2014

YOUR PUNY SERVITOR BODY IS NO MATCH FOR MY GLORIOUS MIGHT!!! I SHALL MAKE YOU MY PERSONAL PLEASURE SLAVE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOUR PATHETIC MIND!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*On the Lucid Dream*

GV: Beam me and my personal guard over there, then call Ryan and tell him to get here with the fleet.

HAIL BA'AL!!!

*After hearing the idiots 'pleasure slave' thing, fires a bolt of lighting at him. Then the Elachi start slowly freezing from the feet up.*
    edited September 2014
    *A hammer finds his face*
    *The Iconian's mustachio splits*

SHLIFFG: MY MUSTACHIO!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR...
    *After hearing the idiots 'pleasure slave' thing, fires a bolt of lighting at him. Then the Elachi start slowly freezing from the feet up.*

*SHLIFFG screams as the electricity arcs through him. Then he flicks his wrist at Kuntel, liquefying the Prince's legs instantly. Unfortunately, the pain disrupted his telekinetic lock on Jade...and he forgot to reestablish it*

SHLIFFG: YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE MY GLORIOUS MIGHT!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!
    edited September 2014
    *Tackles the evil one and gets him into a headlock*
    Bite me.
    edited September 2014

*On the Lucid Dream*

HAIL BA'AL!!!

*Gets the message.*

Finally! Initiate EW Protocol Imperial 4! Attack Pattern Nelson!

*SHLIFFG's ship is suddenly bombarded with 'Rule, Britannia!' over the speakers as the fleet comes in firing.*
    edited September 2014
    *Grits teeth in pain, then freezes the bones in his legs so that they function. The Elachi slaves freeze completely then shatter, leaving nothing but snow left. Turns full attention to Idiot.*

Telekinesis is such a stupid power. People think they're invincible when they have it...

*A dog somehow forms next to him, and another, and another, until an entire pack of wolves form and attack Idiot.*
    edited September 2014
    *Tackles the evil one and gets him into a headlock*
    Bite me.
    SHLIFFG: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH SUPREME HIGH LORD INEVITABLY-FATED-FOR-GREATNESS!!!!! I SHALL MELT YOUR VERY ATOMS INTO SUBATOMIC SOUP, LOWLY SERVITOR!!!
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Gets the message.*

Finally! Initiate EW Protocol Imperial 4! Attack Pattern Nelson!

*SHLIFFG's ship is suddenly bombarded with 'Rule, Britannia!' over the speakers as the fleet comes in firing.*

GV: Keep up that fire! Keep those shields down, we need to be able to beam them back easily!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    I am NOT a servitor!
    *Tries to squeeze with her headlock*
    edited September 2014
    It's scientifically proven that you can't melt atoms. Separate their bonds of electrons and all that, but melt them? Nah.

*The dogs start ripping at SHLIFFG's massive form.*
    edited September 2014
    I am NOT a servitor!
    *Tries to squeeze with her headlock*

*SHLIFFG throws Jade off with a powerful telekinetic blast, holding her in a twisted and painful position in the air. Unfortunately, he forgot about Kuntel*

PUNY SERVITOR!!!!! I SHALL MELT THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES, LIQUEFY YOUR SKIN, AND DISSOLVE YOUR VERY BEING!!! THEN I SHALL REASSEMBLE YOU AND DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! YOU WILL KNOW AN ETERNITY OF PAIN!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!