test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (Rose runs and see Kuntel and Krystal.)

"Captain get down!!" as Rose targets Kuntel with a nice chunk of ice in the back. It breaks upon impact, cuasing Kuntel to shift.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *accesses the console and starts looking through it for the ship's schematics, cursing the lack of voice interface technology, then stops suddenly as something occurs to him and his paw slowly drifts to a pocket on his upper uniform, summoning an isolinear chip from it along with a PADD and converter cable*

hehehe...try this on for size, ra

*plugs everything in and turns the PADD on, causing the iconian virus on the chip to begin infecting the oppressive might's systems, the invasive code spreading quickly and rewriting all foreign code*

OOC: Sorry, but I kinda like worffan's plan better... that, and where is an isolinear chip gonna interface with this tech?

*As the virus is detected, the entire system is deleted, and then rebooted from the separate computer base on the ship.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *systems all across the titanic juggernaut begin fluctuating as the virus continues spreading*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Rose runs and see Kuntel and Krystal.)

"Captain get down!!" as Rose targets Kuntel with a nice chunk of ice in the back. It breaks upon impact, cuasing Kuntel to shift.

*The ice melts as it comes near Daemron.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    You're right. I can't. But he can. Now get the hell out of him before something bad happens to you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *systems all across the titanic juggernaut begin fluctuating as the virus continues spreading*

OOC: Meaning, the power core... meaning WE ALL DIE IN A BLACK HOLE! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You're right. I can't. But he can. Now get the hell out of him before something bad happens to you.

Daemron: No! He can do ANYTHING to me!

*He growls and grips his skull...*

Daemron: AH! NO!!!

*Falls to the ground.*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *The Regime fleet, several million Extreme Prejudice-class cruisers strong, is assembled in its full force. Each cruiser carries a crew of five thousand, plus four Ha'tak battleships. Each Ha'tak carries a force of ten thousand Jaffa and humans, with some stranger species such as turakil, Ohu, Gludge, Tlin'Kalli, KaDin, Ashan, Vong, and Ha'ni, in addition to Al'kesh bombers, tel'tak corvettes, and Death Gliders in swarms.

The fleet also includes thousands upon thousands of troop transports the size of Connecticut.

In short, trillions of minions and almost a billion vessels all told.*

GV: OK, Regime. These punks have kidnapped my friends and killed an allied star system. I have staked a great deal of personal prestige on beating the living tar out of them.

Let's do this for Ba'al!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    (Rose starts to blow a nice strong icey wind towards Kuntel as she walks toward him)

"Whoever you are in there, you might want to go back to the hole you came from. I don't think you want to die here"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Approaches Kuntel*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Approaches Kuntel*

*Blinks eyes open, showing the intelligent gray they usually are.*

*Hoarse* Wh-what happened?
    edited September 2014
    *starts moving all over the ship setting charges at weak points after his virus was detected and purged*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls Kuntel into a hug*
    You lost it and let that pyro demon thing take over again.
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls Kuntel into a hug*
    You lost it and let that pyro demon thing take over again.

Oh...

Can I go to the bridge real quick?
    edited September 2014
    *starts moving all over the ship setting charges at weak points after his virus was detected and purged*

*Due to the things size, he only gets about a quarter of the way there before the Regime's plan starts.*
    edited September 2014
    (Rose uses a spell to see if said demon is still inside Kuntel)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    As long as you save me a weapon and help figure out how the hell we're getting off this thing.
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Rose uses a spell to see if said demon is still inside Kuntel)

*There is a very small residue left...*
    edited September 2014
    As long as you save me a weapon and help figure out how the hell we're getting off this thing.

"anyone need a lift back the Lexington? " as a small phaser pistol is being tossed towards Krystal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014

Of course. Help me stand up. We have to kill Ra before Shadow blows up the ship...
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    O'Neill: Charges set! Let's head to the shuttlebay!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Bedtime, handle this without me.

Just have the Vizier show up and destroy the remains of the enemy fleet with his matter-disintegrating supergun when you're done)
    edited September 2014
    *Catches the phaser and gives Kuntel a hand*
    Wait... Shadow's here?
    edited September 2014
    *Catches the phaser and gives Kuntel a hand*
    Wait... Shadow's here?

Yup. We gotta hurry and kill this dude so the AHE can take their part of the universe.

Well... so Earth can liberate the Trill and take the part of the universe that was oppressed...
    edited September 2014
    *hurries up behind the trio*

yes, shadow's here...and i see you didn't need my help breaking out

anyway, i got charges set at every weak point i could find on a set of the ship's schematics, so let's deal with ra and then blow this piece of junk

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "Dunno. the way i got tipped off was my left hand glowing in blue flames." as she shows her hand with a light blue aura around it.

"and not like this. And anytime you want, I can teleport us to the Lexington sickbay, been there enough to do it."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Sounds like a plan to me.
    *Blinks for a second before reaching for her boot, and discovering she still had the dagger*
    Completely forgot about that thing...
    edited September 2014
    Sounds like a plan to me.
    *Blinks for a second before reaching for her boot, and discovering she still had the dagger*
    Completely forgot about that thing...

... That's not a very nice thing to say...

*Frowns at her jokingly then hurries toward the bridge.*
    edited September 2014
    Hey!
    *Follows Kuntel*
    edited September 2014
    Hey!
    *Follows Kuntel*

*Gets into a lift, holding the door for her.*
    edited September 2014
    *Gets in*
    You guys coming?