test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    You're no different than the Terran Empire. So sure of yourselves. Whatever you got planned is gonna fail, and you're not gonna see it coming.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You're no different than the Terran Empire. So sure of yourselves. Whatever you got planned is gonna fail, and you're not gonna see it coming.

Guard: Oh no, our arrogance comes from the same stream as the Grand Regime of Ba'al...

*He smiles slowly, allowing the implication to take root.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (and i can guarantee that...they will NEVER see him coming - mostly because they'll probably be too distracted by the loudmouth)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    The Goa'uld? I already know about those snakes.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    (jade, they're on the lexington...you're supposed to be doing your tala thing)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    The Goa'uld? I already know about those snakes.

Guard: And the OP insanity as well.

In fact, you're on our version of the Superior Force. It is the Oppressive Might of Ra.
    edited September 2014
    *Looks unimpressed*
    Uh huh... right... prove it.
    Tala: What's going on?
    edited September 2014
    *Looks unimpressed*
    Uh huh... right... prove it.
    Tala: What's going on?

Guard: If you would turn your attention to the right, you will see our newest target. Alpha Centauri, the second most populated area in the AHE. Better look now, it will be gone in a few seconds...
    edited September 2014
    oh, nothing...just jade's been kidnapped along with ambassdor kuntel is all...oh, and i somehow got dumped in the ocean trying to follow them through the portal they opened, so i have no idea where they got to

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I'm locked in a cell dumbass. The only thing I can see is you.
    Tala: Here we go again...
    edited September 2014
    I'm locked in a cell dumbass. The only thing I can see is you.

*He smiles as a viewscreen turns on.*

Guard: Whose a dumbass?
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *First Prime Teal'c hails the Lexington*

Teal'c: Grand Vizier, Lord Shadowfang, Commander Tala. We have detected a Superior Force-class command dreadnought near Alpha Centauri, and are moving to intercept with the entire Regime fleet. The High Supreme Doctor Overlord Fraiser will remain here to assist you. Carter, with me. Jackson, you shall go with O'Neill as his danger magnet.

Hail Ba'al!
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (Icerose walks into the Medbay to get checked up on"

"Hey, Doc. I was coming by to get checked up on. I hope you aren't to busy?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    I'd say you still are.
    Reynolds: not right now, but word on the grapevine is something's up.
    Tala: If its a ship like that... we don't stand a chance...
    edited September 2014
    yeah...here we go again

anyway, i need something personal of jade's to try and track her; you should be getting a data upload from the kaiser containing maps of all settled territory in this universe - i'll be needing those as well when you get them

*blinks as teal'c's hail comes through*

eh, nevermind; found them!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *First Prime Teal'c hails the Lexington*

Teal'c: Grand Vizier, Lord Shadowfang, Commander Tala. We have detected a Superior Force-class command dreadnought near Alpha Centauri, and are moving to intercept with the entire Regime fleet. The High Supreme Doctor Overlord Fraiser will remain here to assist you. Carter, with me. Jackson, you shall go with O'Neill as his danger magnet.

Hail Ba'al!

*The Regime fleet is met half way there by a fleet twice it's size... and of the same tech level. They are hailed by a Teal'c lookalike.*

High Lord General Teal'c: Hello there, prey. It will be amusing to hunt you.

*He raises an eyebrow.*
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *He smiles as a viewscreen turns on.*

Guard: Whose a dumbass?

*The Superior Force, flanked by eighteen thousand Extreme Prejudice-class command cruisers spread across three astronomical units of space, drops out of hyperspace and rams the enemy dreadnought amidships, firing a projectile from the Smitation Gun using Teal'c's special one-time override code as it does so. The explosion annihilates the Force's Smitation Gun instantly, splitting the massive ship in half, as the Might of Ra's hull breaches. The Regime forces move to attack.*

O'Neill: And THAT's how you use way too much power in dramatic fashion, kids! Prepare for boarding action!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    I'd say you still are.

Guard, into comm: Proceed.

*They see from the perpective of the front of the ship, a missile of the exact same type as the Superior Force's Smite Cannon fire, entering the sun and destabilizing it. The entire system is destroyed...*
    edited September 2014
    "Shadow, you smell like you got dumped into the Lake Erie in the 1970s?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *The Regime fleet is met half way there by a fleet twice it's size... and of the same tech level. They are hailed by a Teal'c lookalike.*

High Lord General Teal'c: Hello there, prey. It will be amusing to hunt you.

*He raises an eyebrow.*

*Teal'c blows right past at hyperspeed to do the maneuver described above, dropping all but one of the antimatter projectiles for the SMITE gun out the waste chute as he does so, leaving the enemy force in chaos*
    edited September 2014
    *The Superior Force, flanked by eighteen thousand Extreme Prejudice-class command cruisers spread across three astronomical units of space, drops out of hyperspace and rams the enemy dreadnought amidships, firing a projectile from the Smitation Gun using Teal'c's special one-time override code as it does so. The explosion annihilates the Force's Smitation Gun instantly, splitting the massive ship in half, as the Might of Ra's hull breaches. The Regime forces move to attack.*

O'Neill: And THAT's how you use way too much power in dramatic fashion, kids! Prepare for boarding action!

Hail Ba'al!

OC: And previous page post...
    edited September 2014
    Guard, into comm: Proceed.

*They see from the perpective of the front of the ship, a missile of the exact same type as the Superior Force's Smite Cannon fire, entering the sun and destabilizing it. The entire system is destroyed...*

(OOC: Dude, slow down, we're ninjaing each other)
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    "Shadow, you smell like you got dumped into the Lake Erie in the 1970s?"
    that's because i got dumped into the deepest part of the pacific ocean...and when did you arrive on the bridge, anyway?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (I'm already left in the dust.)
    edited September 2014
    *Teal'c blows right past at hyperspeed to do the maneuver described above, dropping all but one of the antimatter projectiles for the SMITE gun out the waste chute as he does so, leaving the enemy force in chaos*

*The enemy force, predicting the maneuver (As Teal'c is the same as his counter-part) follow Teal'c, leaving the entire ordinance to detonate in silence.*

Teal'c: Do you think me an idiot? If you do, then you have a very low self-image...

*They engage, as well as the Oppressive Might of Ra.*
    edited September 2014
    that's because i got dumped into the deepest part of the pacific ocean...and when did you arrive on the bridge, anyway?

Who cares, she's a Mary Sue, we all are...

I think it's time we pulled out Ba'al's little "pet project".

*keys code into com bracer*

Authorization Vizier alpha two sixty. emergency priority override.

Shadowfang, have you ever flown pure space power?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: Dude, slow down, we're ninjaing each other)

OOC: 'Dis sh*t be gettin' to serious....
    edited September 2014
    (never mind then, i thougth you were in the medbay, my mistake.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *The enemy force, predicting the maneuver (As Teal'c is the same as his counter-part) follow Teal'c, leaving the entire ordinance to detonate in silence.*

Teal'c: Do you think me an idiot? If you do, then you have a very low self-image...

*They engage, as well as the Oppressive Might of Ra.*

Regular Teal'c: Jaffa, kree! O'Neill, lead your team and rescue the Captain and her fiancee! The Glorious Legions of Ba'al will be here soon with their backup fleet, and the Unbeatable Marines of the Glorious Sovereign. A thousand more ships should turn the tide of battle in our favor.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    Regular Teal'c: Jaffa, kree! O'Neill, lead your team and rescue the Captain and her fiancee! The Glorious Legions of Ba'al will be here soon with their backup fleet, and the Unbeatable Marines of the Glorious Sovereign. A thousand more ships should turn the tide of battle in our favor.

Hail Ba'al!

Trill Teal'c: Thousand? We have home court advantage friend... we have three fleets of equal might just in the systems directly neighboring us...

*He smiles, but in typical Teal'c fashion.*