What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Yeah.
    Oynx: Mhm.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: At the moment... just wait and see what we come up with I guess.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: Sweet... I need to sit down. can you bring me something? I don't care exactly what. just something with meat.... *Sits down at an empty table and rests her head on it*

Kazuma: *Nods*This is a lot to process... Can i get something to drink and go back to wherever you have me sleeping?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Romani: I can get you something. As to going back to your quarters... most of us are going to be going back to our own time so... probably should be ready to join us as we've got the resources.
    Krystal: Yea. Once we're back in 2418 I can contact DTI and make a few inquiries about anything from the 1970s.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Oynx: I would like eh... maybe steak or something.
    Prime Raneson: Maybe some... Eh, Pizza?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (he's perpetuating stereotypes!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Kazuma: alright.... I don't have anything but the clothes on my back and the patches on my uniform... *he checked his right arm and checked the patch on his uniform, he checked the other side to find an oval shaped patch missing* half the patches on my uniform...

Briana: *From the table, covering her head with her arms* Buffalo chicken pizza?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: I guess Ranneson doesnt want to play. Jamie, are we ready to hit FTL?

Nyssa: Wait for Krys, Mom?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Krystal: We'll also have to deal with the guys we threw in the Brig too.
    Kazuma: *He says coldly* give them a chance to redeem themselves in death with Seppuku.

Briana: *Talking to herself* Buffalo chicken pizza... or BBQ pizza... wait no.... taco pizza...
    Krystal: Its not our way. If we can find a way to send you home... they're going with you. They don't belong either. What happens to them afterwords is out of our hands. If we can't... then... its a big galaxy.
    Kazuma: You said this isn't your ship. right? why not leave them to whoever this ship belongs to.

Briana: *Now quietly muttering to herself about Taco Pizza*
    Krystal: That's not up to me. You'd have to ask Alex. I may be a Starfleet Fleet Admiral... but he's a government leader as well as an admiral and Captain of this ship.
    (yeah...this is sovereign imperium territory; alex can do whatever he wants with them...not like he has an extradition treaty with whatever earth nation-state they came from, since nation-states don't really exist as they did in 1975 anymore)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Kazuma: where is he? I'll ask him then.
    Krystal: *taps her combadge* Jade to Greymane.
    *snoooooooooore*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *eye twitch* ALEX!
    (hey! it's the middle of the night and people are trying to sleep! have some common decency and wait until morning)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    jorin: *walks over to a corner and sits down cross legged, pushing a button on his helmet*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Jamie: Sounds good.

Jessica: I say wait.

Henha: Yeah let's hurry and get packed.

(Got skimmed by a drunk driver and had to give a statement.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (I think Jessica was the one you intended to have saying "I say wait", right West? Also, you got skimmed by a drunk driver? I'm guessing the driver was arrested for DUI.)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (Holy S**t west. i hope you're okay.)

Briana: *Looks up to check Raneson and Onyx's progress on getting food for her*

Kazuma: Is he there? I hope i can get this taken care of soon.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    (Well I mean they hit another car and crashed into a fire hydrant. And they had drugs.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (... Drugs and alcohol, simply do not mix well. Add in driving, and you're looking at a recipe for disaster... Hope you're okay, West.)
    *Oynx and Raneson bring back food for themselves and for Briana*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: *Picks her head up* Thank you guys.... *Looks at whatever food and drink they brought for her* I think i need a glass of water.... or juice. something to drink..
    Prime Raneson: You're welcome. I'll get you some water. *She goes off to get some water for Briana, and then comes back with it, putting it next to Briana's food* Here you go.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: Okay, I wonder if Ma is going to try to make Jamie puke again?

Rose: Here we go. (She hit the button, and then the engines Wind Down.) Ok, soemthing is wrong, we lost thrust. (She is looking over her panel)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Briana: *Takes a sip of Water, looking over to Jorin* Gonna join us, Jorin? *looks back to Raneson* and thanks for this... how are you two?
    Prime Raneson: *Takes a seat* Oh, we're good.
    Oynx: *Takes a seat as well*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png