test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: I'm saying we should wait just a bit,.. Have more familiar faces around in the mess hall...

Kazuma: *Remains silent, looking between the two*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    *Just then, Raneson and Oynx arrive on Deck N, carrying their stuff through the hallways, and they choose a quarters not far from Briana's*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: *Spots Onyx and Raneson arrive* See? Good enough now they they are here..... *Watches them pick their quarters* aaaand they're sharing quarters.... *Sighs* maybe it is gonna end up just being just you and me in the mess hall...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *Once Oynx and Raneson put their stuff in their chosen quarters, they walk out of it and into the hallway*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Okay, nevermind, they aren't going to be preoccupied...
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    jorin: *shudders in his armor.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *silently chuckles as she sees jorin shutter*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    so...see you haven't packed​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited October 2018
    *Oynx and Raneson spot Briana and Jorin, and they walk over to them*

Prime Raneson: Hey, Briana.
    Oynx: Hello there.

(Grevious: GENERAL KENOBI! *Ignites lightsabers*)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Hey, what's up? I see you two have moved in together while we're here.
    (no mile-high club? what's the matter with you?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    jorin: *just nods to them.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (You forgot the cough Seven. Its not Grevoius with out the cough)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (yeah, the cough that we once again don't know the reason for since disney threw out the old stuff...in legends, mace windu used force crush on his chest, and that's what caused the cough - now, we have no idea what the hell caused it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Prime Raneson: Yeah... We have. So, how are you, Briana?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Could be better.... I need a drink or something to get my mind.... *pauses for a moment and shakes her head* nevermind..
    jorin: i dont really know what there is to do around here. *shrugs*
    edited October 2018
    Briana: *Looks to Raneson, quickly trying to distract from what she was saying* Do you have any idea what to do, Raneson?....
    Prime Raneson: Maybe get a meal in the mess hall...?

(And I gotta go to sleep. Night guys!)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (*slaps rattler with a fish*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Yeah.... that works... I ate not that long ago but I'm still hungry..........
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    (Was doing Laser Tag for the first time. Actually didn't do too bad. First game I had the highest accuracy at 50%)

Krystal: Actually I have. I just don't have it with me right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    then why haven't you gone over to the enterprise yet?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Didn't feel ready. I just... I wanted a little time for myself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Kazuma: *Standing there silently looking between the two still*
    well, don't take too much time, or the ship may leave without you *and with that, he turns and heads back out of the galley*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kazuma: Well.... that was weird....
    Krystal: That was actually not too bad.
    Kazuma: Should I be happy he didn't stick around long?
    Krystal: *shrug*