What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Joins in on the hug as well*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *Continues to hug* Everything is gonna be alright......
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: I made up my mind. I am staying for a while. Ezri and Zach stayed for a year.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    (Sorry... I meant to respond yesterday but I guess after hearing about that thing I forgot...)

Jessica: That's wonderful! *She hugs Nyssa and Jamie tightly. To Rose* I think he is just worried, validly, that Krystal is fit for command.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose: Ok, so, do you want to use the NX enterprise, or the Rose express to get home?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: As much as I'd prefer not taking the Enterprise... I don't think Alex would appreciate us taking him with us. And... I don't want you passing out either Rose.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose: That'll only happen if i try to do the entire ship.

Nyssa: Ah, what about the 5,200 year problem, Ma?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Lets just ride the enterprise home. That way we get to relax a bit. Though... I suppose the ship is too old to have a holodeck.

Jamie: They had other forms of recreation but you're likely to have to play videogames.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I don't know what I'd do without you guys...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nyssa: Don’t worry, we got your back.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *smiles and closes her eyes* Thank you...
    Rose: lets go home. However, I’m going by the LAM.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Prime Raneson: I'm with Nyssa on one thing; that we've got your back, Krystal. *Hugs Krystal tightly*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Jessica: The Lam is fine.
    Rose: Okay, ill prep my Fighter.

Nyssa shakes her head:
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: *Whispers to Nyssa* I think she just really likes flying it.
    Nyssa: She likes flying, period. Thought she didnt get it till we were 8, though.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *still hugging Krystal*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Guess I'd better go pack.
    Briana: *lets go* right.... Sorry.... When you have a few minutes, I have something to ask you, mom...
    Rose breaks her hug, and heads out.

Nyssa: Mom, thinks its safe for Ma to do that by herself?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*dumps more pink slime on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Shadow... rememeber what happened last time we ran into something pink? Kayla does. ;) )

Krystal: Alright.
    edited September 2018
    Briana: *Breaks her hug* Thanks mom.... hopefully packing won't take too long... I'm glad I'm out of that tomb raider looking outfit, felt awkward to be dressed like that on the NX Enterprise.... Anyways, talk when you're done, mom! *Smiles and checks her PADD*
    Prime Raneson: *Breaks out of her tight hug with Krystal, and sighs*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: *blinks* Awkward?
    edited September 2018
    Briana: *Looks up from her PADD* Yeah it felt reaaaly awkward. don't get me wrong, i like the outfit... but... .... to be in short shorts and a tanktop while everyone else around me was in uniform jumpsuits... I felt... out of place i guess?.... at least I'm in uniform now...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*dumps white slime on rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Gross)
    (Well... at least its not pink... -_-)