test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    actually...rather than waste charges, i'll just use fiendfyre - but first, ask that japanese guy if he has a problem with his buddies' corpses getting incinerated; i don't think the japanese have any cultural hangups over cremation, but best to be sure...plus, i'd be willing to bet not everyone killed here was japanese​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    - The Transporter Room -
    Prime Raneson: *To security officers* Get these two *points at the black uniformed soldiers* to the brig. I'll get this guy *gestures to Kazuma* some guest quarters.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,156 Arc User
    Briana: well the name of their mercenary group translates to Soldiers without borders... So I guess it would have been like a melding pot here. People from many different countries.

Kazuma: *still asleep*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *Raneson gently lifts up Kazuma, taking care not to wake him up and carries him to some guest quarters*

(*A P-51 Mustang strafes Shadow*)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (*a SAM site blows apart the antiquated piece of junk*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    (Shadow. It's your crew. Your security officers have been told to take the black uniformed soldiers to the brig.)

Prime Raneson: *Arrives at a guest quarters and gently places Kazuma on a couch, still taking care not to wake him up*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (sure, NOW you defer to other people)

*a pair of shepherds hauls the unconscious soldiers to the brig and tosses them none too gently in the nearest empty cell, one then calling kayla and notifying her of the wounds on one of the prisoners*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,034 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Never a dull moment... and we're not even on the Lexington. *gets her medkit and heads down to the Brig*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Anyone notices any thing missing from the Drill rig, like on the helipad?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs and tries to wake Kazuma up*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Alright. Let's get this show on the road. If everything is just gonna end up going up in flames, are we allowed to take
    souvenirs

Kazuma: *starts to stir, muttering to himself in Japanese*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: Didn't we already grab some... uh... where's that Raptor?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: Well i did pocket some patches but i meant more.... wait what? *Looks up at the helipad* What?....
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Q: Oh, this? (Holding a Raptor that looks like a toy) Its alot easier to make sure nefaroius elements dont steal your stuff if you put in your pocket
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Krystal: Not everyone can just snap their fingers and turn ships into toys Q...
  • Options
    how uncharacteristically helpful of you...*matt says as he walks up behind the group* did you get an answer from raneson on that japanese guy yet? *he adds to briana*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Right... hold on a second.... *Taps her commbadge* Victoria to Raneson.... we need to know from Kazuma if we can burn the bodies down here...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    be a little more tactful than that when you ask, though...*matt adds through a muzzlepaw* like, tell him we need to obliterate the rig to avoid timeline contamination and ask if we should gather up any of the corpses for burial or whatever before i incinerate it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,904 Arc User
    Jorin: makes me wonder if I have family out there some where.....I don't even know where to begin looking if I do. *sighs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Romani: Its possible.
  • Options
    Briana: Well anyways.... while we're waiting on that Answer... Since Raneson is back up on the ship, I'm gonna need a new co-pilot.... any volunteers that aren't Q?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: He's still asleep. Trying to wake him up... *Keeps doing so*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Kazuma: *eyes open, looking at Raneson before looking around in a panic* Koko wa doko? Dō shiro tte iu ndesu ka? (where am I? What do you want from me?)
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Relax. You're on a ship, named the Conundrum. Look, one of my friends are asking if they can destroy the rig... *And she proceeds to go into an explanation on why* ... and that's why, so what's your answer?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Kazuma: *He looks at Raneson sadly* I'm sure Boss would understand.... When us, the soldiers die. we understand we were to be cremated and buried at sea.... the Civilian crew didn't sign up for that...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: No, they didn't. *Sighs* So, destroy the rig or no?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (uh...he's not asking permission to destroy the rig - it's getting destroyed, PERIOD; he's asking if any of the bodies should be recovered first)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kazuma: Destroy it only after you get the civilians' bodies off
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Prime Raneson: Alright. *To Briana over the comms* You heard that, Bri? The civilian bodies need to be extracted before we destroy the rig.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Alright, thanks.... Signing off... *Taps her commbadge, cutting the comm* So.... Gonna need a co-pilot when we actually take off....