test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Gets the Captain*
    Jade: *Walks up to Kuntel*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    afternoon, herr kaiser

i'd like to apologize for all the trouble, but chaos and destruction follows that *points at worffan* wherever he goes, and we can't control him

Kaiser: Yes, I noticed that. I'm going to write Ba'al about keeping him on a tighter leash, or at least have him act as a black cat...

*He starts writing something on a desk that cones out of his arm rest.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Reynolds: *Gets the Captain*
    Jade: *Walks up to Kuntel*

*Takes her hand and slowly turns it over, running a thumb over her life line.*

We kinda have the same length...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Hey... how you feeling?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *raises eye*

black...cat? that's a term i've never heard before
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hey... how you feeling?

Oka-a-ay. I guess..

*Smiles at her.*

Better now that you're here.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *raises eye*

black...cat? that's a term i've never heard before

Kaiser: Strategy but a superstitious general during WW1. Walk a black cat out infront of your enemies, and they will lose. This only worked against the Serbs, cause it demoralized them due to their own superstitions.

*He taps the letter.*

Kaiser: Use the Vizier to attract more enemies in a battle, hopefully enemies that will attack the other side...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Never did get around to talking to your parents. But I did find your dad. He's ok.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Never did get around to talking to your parents. But I did find your dad. He's ok.

Good. Wouldn't want the old man making me Kaiser a,ready....

*Yawns and pats the bed.*

Sit down please...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Sits down*
    I literally found him and got called back.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hmm... I'm sorry I was such a bother.

*Smiles at her, then sits up and wraps his arms around her from behind. Whipsers in her ear.*

I love you...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    uh huh...except that wouldn't work, because he attracts trouble like a magnet and clings to us like a puppy clinging to its mother's teat
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You're not a bother Kuntel. And technically... I shot you.
    Doesn't change how I feel about you though.
    *Leans into him a bit*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You're not a bother Kuntel. And technically... I shot you.
    Doesn't change how I feel about you though.
    *Leans into him a bit*

I know. And you shooting me was a bit... interesting.

In fact, I might love you more for it.

*Kisses her cheek and pulls her back into a laying position across the bed, giving himself the most uncomfortable position.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Shifts off of him before Reynolds can yell at her*
    It was that or let Shadow bludgeon you with a frying pan.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    If you'd let him hit me, someone would have been incinerated...

Why'd you shift off? It was nice...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Because Kayla was bruning holes in my head with her eyes.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (you would've been unconscious; no one would've gotten incinerated)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Because Kayla was bruning holes in my head with her eyes.

You should get that looked at, it sounds bad....
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *yawns and leans against the wall of the throne room*

oh, by the way...you got any strong drink, herr kaiser? if not, you might want to get some out...jade and kuntel have some rather big news to break to you, and you'll need the nerve tonic

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Kaiser: Let me guess, they're getting married?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    bingo! *he says in a chipper tone*

they're also dragging their feet, worried over your reaction...much like prospective couples in movies, books and such since the dawn of time, with the concerned friend sitting on the sidelines looking all helpless

so this time around, i decided to tell the universe to go f*ck itself and let you know so they don't have to

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *beams back in*

OK, Kaiser, done with the budget meeting. Ba'al has the ships on the way, we're starting up some pro-AHE propaganda for the Regime, too. Ba'al hopes that this alliance will work out for the benefit of both our empires.

Also, your son and Captain Jade are getting married, and I have sworn on my honor as Grand Vizier to personally beat the living tar out of anyone who disapproves. Because, y'know, I like them and they're my friends.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *gibbslaps worffan*

he already guessed, ding-dong

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *The Kaiser shrugs.*

Kaiser: Guess I'll have to set up a wedding soon...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    and naturally, it'll be big and flashy with zillions of guests as befitting a crown price, correct?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Kaiser: Nope. First, we don't have enough food to support zillions. Second, marriages after the 1600's became a more somber, loving affair for us Austrians. I was thinking a little forest ceremony.

*Shrugs.*

Kaiser: I do not know. Maria and I just eloped.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I can offer the entire Regime. Any planet, any universe we own.

Since big and public is off the table, may I recommend this very nice little spot in a town called Shadowdale, in the Regime-owned world of Faerun?

It's a sleepy little town near some old Elf-ruins. Apparently very nice in the spring and fall.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    they are not holding the wedding on any planet with excessive history of magic use...especially not THAT planet with THOSE types of ruins...i'm still having king of shadows flashbacks

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    they are not holding the wedding on any planet with excessive history of magic use...especially not THAT planet with THOSE types of ruins...i'm still having king of shadows flashbacks

Yeah, point that...

Uh, hang on. Seems like the Zhentarim have taken the fact that we haven't gotten around to annihilating them yet as an excuse to conquer Shadowdale and set up a totalitarian regime there.

Be back in a few. I shall personally beat up these annoying goons in the name of Ba'al!

Hail Ba'al!