Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Blinks*
    Shouldn't you be in there?

Shh. I am not going to miss telling my mother about our marriage...

*Takes her arm, leaning on her a little.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    You know Kayla's going to get you for this... and probably me too for not stopping you...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I'll say that I held you at gunpoint and that it was all my idea.

*Smiles at her, poking her ribs with a finger gun gently.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Come on... lets get out of here before someone notices. Then... you have to get some rest.
    *Heads for the Transporter Room*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *looks back at kayla*

so...am i free to go now?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Sighs* Yes...
    I've got a feeling that Kuntel's gonna be just like Krystal. Dang near impossible to keep in Sickbay when necessary...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Come on... lets get out of here before someone notices. Then... you have to get some rest.
    *Heads for the Transporter Room*

*Follows her happily.*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *to Reynolds*

By the way, I have literally never had a physical. Do I need one?

Also, do you want a Cookie of Ba'al (tm)? It's my mom's oatmeal chocolate chip recipe!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    actually...i think a physical might be a very good idea; don't you agree, doctor?

*grins evilly and winks at reynolds, then hops off the biobed and heads out after the pair*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    actually...i think a physical might be a very good idea; don't you agree, doctor?

*grins evilly and winks at reynolds, then hops off the biobed and heads out after the pair*

Did I just make a bad mistake?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *whistles the hogan's heroes theme happily on his way out the dooor*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Evil glint in her eye* After what I heard of you...
    *Gets a rubber glove and does the stereotype pull on and snap*
    *Jade and Kuntel are beamed down to the surface*
  • Options
    edited September 2014

*Vienna is in a state of repair, and dalek bodies are being pulled out of the street.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Come on Kuntel. Before one of us chickens out.
    *Starts heading towards the palace*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *beams in behind the pair and hurries ahead to catch up*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Follows Jade.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *They soon arrive at the palace, and Krystal starts getting nervous again*
  • Options
    edited September 2014

*whimpers in terror*

*several seconds later, a terrified and decidedly unmanly shriek of fear, shock, and horror reverberates down the starship's corridors*

Minion *listening*: Ouch...the boss is NOT going to be happy when he gets out of that.

Minion 2: Indeed he will not. Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (Dies laughing)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (*evil cackle* i hope she's giving him a dry prostate exam...with her entire fist)

*wraps an arm around jade's shoulder*

nervous?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Yea... doesn't help that I'm gonna be talking to royals. The only thing going for me is my position as a Starfleet Officer. But still...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    eh, i wouldn't worry so much; i get the distinct feeling they won't have a problem with it...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    (Dies laughing)

(thought you might like it. :D)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ... You talked with my father, right?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    yeah, while you were recovering in sick bay

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Looks over at Shadow, unknowingly popping her Fox ears out*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Rubs one of them.*

Cher?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Huh? Oh... dang ears... guess my nerves are TRIBBLE with that...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Rubs her lower back gently, somehow supplanting Shadows arm with his own.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Relaxes a bit, and the fox ears return to non fox status*