Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (WE are the writers)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    (From a practical standpoint... not right now... one ship vs. thousands... only if they were REALLY low tech ships with lasers and NO nukes.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ((It was a joke.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (what do you care about nukes? modern star trek ships are immune to nukes...which i consider bull**** on the level of 'the federation no longer uses money' and 'starfleet isn't a military' but there you go...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *The emergency interdimensional portal defense is erected around Earth, transporting any and all munitions and wreckage hurtling toward Earth into God knows where.*

Well... I would think thats taken care of...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((this sums up this episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUx2C7Pn7ZE))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Daleks: EXTERMINATE DOCTOR!!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

*Dalek transporters slice through the interdimensional defenses, dropping troops of Daleks in strategic locations such as Vienna, London, and Washington.*

ALL HUMANS WILL FOLLOW DALEK COMMANDS!!! OBEY OR BE EXTERMINATED!!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!!!

*on the Superior Force*

Minion: Grand Vizier, they are actually damaging the neutronium shell! If they can breach it and shut off the mass-negation field by destroying the core, everything within a million miles will be sucked into a black hole!

GV: THEY SCRATCHED THE PAINT ON MY FACE!!! KILL THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Daleks see nothing but Dinosaurs.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Deadpan look*
    Well... I guess that leaves out me and Shadow...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Deadpan look*
    Well... I guess that leaves out me and Shadow...

Yup. I say we uhm...

*Sighs and leans against a wall.*

I'm done... I'm just gonna... stay right here. Untill I die...

*Falls down the wall and relaxes, face blank.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Daleks see nothing but Dinosaurs.*

Dalek leader (in black casing): AC-TI-VATE TEMPORAL TRANSPORTERS!!!!!

*Daleks materialize in present-day Vienna, coincidentally right in front of Kuntel. And Shadowfang, who keeps a metric buttload of weaponry in his pants.*

SUR-REND-ER, HUMAN SCUM!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

*In space*

9: Almost ready! This is fantastic!

10: I'll call up that idiot Vizier, let him know we need just thirty more seconds...

*on the Superior Force*

GV: TAKE THEM DOWN!!! SHOOT THEM, SHOOT THEM NOW!!!!!

THEY SCRATCHED THE PAINT ON MY SPACESHIP!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Redacted.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Dalak gets hammered*
    I'm not human you trash can wannabe!
    (At least one should get hammered. ^^)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Sighs and looks at Dalek.*

You do realize it's futile right?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Dalak gets hammered*
    I'm not human you trash can wannabe!
    (At least one should get hammered. ^^)

THIS ONE IS A THREAT!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTER--

*Dalek is crushed by hammer*

*other Daleks take note*

Dalek leader: EXTERMINATE THIS ONE FIRST!!!*

*on the Superior Force*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!! DIE, TRASH CANS, DIE!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!

*thereby instantly becoming the greatest tactical thinker in the current Dalek race.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

*Suddenly stands and looks at the one who said to exterminate Jade. Instant fury comes to eyes, and that Dalek is incinerated. Worse, the metal itself is vaporized.*

Do... not... touch... MY FIANCEE!
  • Options
    edited September 2014

*Suddenly stands and looks at the one who said to exterminate Jade. Instant fury comes to eyes, and that Dalek is incinerated. Worse, the metal itself is vaporized.*

Do... not... touch... MY FIANCEE!

EXTREME THREAT DE-TEC-TED!!! EXTERMINATE!!!! EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!! EX-TER-MIN-AAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*in space*

10: I'm ready!

12: Twelfth Doctor, standing by.

9: 9th Doctor, standing by. This is fantastic!

*other 9 Doctors, including John Hurt but not including Matt Smith, check in*

10: Grand Vizier, we're ready! Allons-y, Daleks!

GV: YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014

*Kicks one, toppling it over.*

Horrible ground troops ...

*Starts freezing them to almost absolue zero, in quick succession. Looks at Jade.*

Be ready to catch me, I'll faint pretty soon.

*Faints.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *is back aboard the night's embrace, which is currently showing the dalek fleet the error of their ways via barrages of deadly dark matter bolts and naquadria-enhanced quantum torpedoes*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Doctors: NOW!!!!!

*99% of the remaining Dalek ships vanish*

Minion: Grand Vizier, hull structural integrity at 87%!

GV: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!! DIE, YOU FOOLS!!! DIE!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Draws her phaser and blasts the closest one*
    Well... this is going well... I wonder what your father's gonna think about all this...
    *As the Lexington is not a "Threat"... she's been picking off hostile ships where she can*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *United Earth Consul forces (Every country left on Earth) soon start beating the Daleks back through superior ground forces and tactics.*

Man: Glad London and Washington don't matter for sh*t anymore.

Man 2: Yeah, feel sorry for Vienna though. Poor guys.

Man: So glad we're in Kyoto now.

Man: And all those refugees going to Ghana. They're safe as sh*t.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Draws her phaser and blasts the closest one*
    Well... this is going well... I wonder what your father's gonna think about all this...
    *As the Lexington is not a "Threat"... she's been picking off hostile ships where she can*

*The Kaiser is currently killing all the Daleks in his throne room. With a plasma sword and pistol. Lookin' like a bad TRIBBLE.*

Kaiser: *Hums Chopin's Nocturnal.*

Kaiserin Maria, sipping wine: Be careful dear!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    How ya holdin' up Kuntel? And... what happened to most of them?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Minions! Leave the rest of the Daleks to Shadow and the Doctors, they can handle them!

Beam me and three dozen of the Legions of Doom (tm) down to the Kaiser's palace, so I can help Jade and Kuntel!

Minion: Yes, my lord! *presses button*

*GV and minions beam down*

GV: Kuntel! Jade! Kaiser! I'm here to save...

Whoah.

Dude, you're pretty awesome for an old Austrian dude.

*absent-mindedly shoots Dalek with OPed sniper staff*

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Minions! Leave the rest of the Daleks to Shadow and the Doctors, they can handle them!

Beam me and three dozen of the Legions of Doom (tm) down to the Kaiser's palace, so I can help Jade and Kuntel!

Minion: Yes, my lord! *presses button*

*GV and minions beam down*

GV: Kuntel! Jade! Kaiser! I'm here to save...

Whoah.

Dude, you're pretty awesome for an old Austrian dude.

*absent-mindedly shoots Dalek with OPed sniper staff*

Hail Ba'al!

*He lunges right past Worffan into a sneaky Dalek.*

Kaiser: I insisted on being taught fencing as a child. A useless skill at the time...

*He smiles, implying he made it useful just by being awesome.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    How ya holdin' up Kuntel? And... what happened to most of them?

*Snore lightly. Some Daleks shatter when a feather lands on them.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (Rose gets up from sitting down at designated evacuation area on the Lex and goes to one of the Security personnel."

"Chief, has the ship sent anyone down to the surface to get the Captain?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Sighs and wonders if she should stay here or go find his parents*
    Security officer: Not that I know of. But we can't beam anyone down without lowering the shields, which makes us vulnerable to boarding or attack.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *He lunges right past Worffan into a sneaky Dalek.*

Kaiser: I insisted on being taught fencing as a child. A useless skill at the time...

*He smiles, implying he made it useful just by being awesome.*

Awesome. Hey, Minions (tm), spread out and hunt down any Daleks you see!

Pleasure to meet you in the flesh, Kaiser. I'm Grand Vizier worffan101, I serve Supreme System Lord Ba'al, may he live forever.

*shoots Dalek*

Hail Ba'al!