test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i don't have to strip and put on one of those ridiculous nighties that don't close up in the back, do i? *he asks as he climbs up on the biobed*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Devious smirk* Only if you annoy me. *Runs the tricorder over Shadow*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    well, at least that's better than getting my legs broken...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: That's still an option.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Primum non nocere, doctor. First, do no harm. You got more seroiusly injured people in here then one person is exhausted and dehydrated. I can get rested and get proper vitamin and minerals in my quarters, as well as I am here. I bet you got a mobile device that can monitor my vitals if I wear it. I am quite certain that is what you would do normally for any of the crew here in the same circumstance."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    it would take a lot of strength to be able to break my bones...especially after i got them coated with a thin layer of neutronium a few months ago

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: I'm used to dealing with Engineers and Captains who refuse to stay put.
    *Hikes a thumb at the door*
    Get some rest. And if anything comes up...
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "and i am used to doctors, nurses and healers that have been great at thier jobs, but soemtimes can be little emperors if not thanked properly. And I do thank you, doctor. Doubt there is any finer doctor in the whole of Starfleet.

"Captain, Shadow. You both know where i am if you need me."

As Rose walks out and toward her quarters, a little bit more authority then before.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: I'm not the best. I just happen to be as good at dishing it out as I am fixing it.
    8Continues to scan Shadow*
    Anything I should know about?
    edited September 2014
    aside from the fact i set off a supernova in the murasaki system after worffan pulled that whole 'falsely accused' stunt with rose because he pissed me off so badly that i had to get as far away from earth as possible so i didn't end up blowing it to rubble? not really...just a bit of singed fur from said supernova

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Deadpan look* I'll take your word for it. So... no sudden urges to devour souls or mate with females to corrupt them or anything?
    edited September 2014
    well, that would depend on your definition of corruption...i always feel the urge to mate, especially around females that happen to be in season

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Then you must really have a problem around humans, considering there isn't a particular "Season" for humans.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014

*Looks like he's debating whether or not to stand and leave.*
    edited September 2014
    there certainly is...it's called a period, or menstruation if you prefer the more scientific term...i personally don't - dad's the scientist, not me

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Jade gets up and puts a hand on his shoulder*
    Get some rest Kuntel. Lets not give Kayla an excuse to practice her combat skills.

Reynolds: Except for the fact that its once a month, every month.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *beams in, wearing a new crown made of Fzuol Chembryl's skull and fragments of Fzoul Chembryl's artifact mace*

Evening, guys! I killed this dirtbag called Fzoul Chembryl who was invading some peaceful provinces and defying the Regime.

His head makes a nice hat.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    *Looks up at her.*

But... I should be there.

*Now is definitely trying to stand.*
    edited September 2014
    that's seasonal enough for me!

i know that whenever i catch a whiff of menstrual blood, i'm going to have a far easier time getting a date with that particular female than i otherwise would

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014

Just what the Ba'al did I walk in on?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    just a medical discussion...and maybe that'll teach you not to pop in unannounced

*a floating fish creeps up behind worffan and gibbslaps him in the back of the head*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Nah, I like being unannounced.

Like my new hat?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    well, we find it irritating...and the hat looks stupid on you

*turns to reynolds*

anyway...is there anything else or do you have what you need?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Other than to tell you I'm not interested? Nope. You're apparently healthy. You can hold down the Ambassador before he tries to sneak off though. And Captain...
    Jade: Don't tell me. GTFO?
    Reynolds: Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Jade: Alright! I'm going! I don't need another boot print on my uniform.
    *Heads for the door*
    edited September 2014
    *looks around*

eh, you mean the ambassador that already escaped?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Is leaning on the side of a hallway a little farther down from the sickbay.*
    edited September 2014
    *Blinks*
    Shouldn't you be in there?
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Blinks*
    Shouldn't you be in there?

Shh. I am not going to miss telling my mother about our marriage...

*Takes her arm, leaning on her a little.*
    edited September 2014
    You know Kayla's going to get you for this... and probably me too for not stopping you...
    edited September 2014
    I'll say that I held you at gunpoint and that it was all my idea.

*Smiles at her, poking her ribs with a finger gun gently.*