test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Arrives*
    Rose?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "He is in shock. He has lost controll of his magic. Need to knock him out." as Rose is breathing laboriusly from the exertion. "My magic and his aren't compatible. I can slow his metabolsm down to cryogenic levels and that will knock him out." "Or his body would just spasm uncontrolably."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *whips out a cast-iron frying pan*

i can knock him out easy!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *pulls her phaser*
    Could always use the stun setting...
    *Holds up her phaser for emphesis*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Cryo... please...

*Groans, and fires start randomly starting. In cyclone formation.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "You better do it soon."
    Rose is panting.
    "My hand is getting warm."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *double checks her phaser before stunning Kuntel*
    I know I'm gonna catch hell for this... somehow...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "Ok,"
    Rose closes her eyes, and get really cold in the courtyard and windy. Its starts to rain first, then its starts to flurry. A gust of wing comes thruogh Ice and hits Kuntel. Kuntel lips change from a red to a more blue color. Then everything stops, and the sun breaks through the clouds.

Rose falls down on her knees.

"He should be in cryogenic statis for the next 30 minutes. Better get him to proper medical facility NOW."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Redacted
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    you should've let me hit him on the head with the frying pan...he already gets abuse from me

oh well *stuffs frying pan back in pants*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: damn it. had such a good line.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Just... get him somewhere. I don't know if sickbay on the Lexington can handle it because... I honestly don't know what's wrong.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Rose still panting.

"Basically, he is in shock. Too much exertion, even for him. Best to do is to thaw him out slowly and treat him as he is in shock. Hopefully with some rest, he will recover and control it when he wakes up."

Rose tries to get up, and can't. "Usually, cyrogenics is a cake walk for me. Now I can't even stand without help."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    If its magic related... we're not exactly set up for that.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "its only the process of getting that is magical. Your doctor will find that it is just like any human being under water in freezing cold conditions. Done this more times then i an count, even done it to people who lost limbs or suffered massive internal damage. If my 21st century medical personnal can do it, I think 25th century can do it too."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Get him back to the Lexington then. I've still got stuff to do down here. And... might as well get that hand looked at too.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "I don't think I cannnn."
    As Rose falls on her side.
    She is exhausted.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Taps commbadge*
    Jade to Lexington...
    three to beam directly to sickbay.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    and i'll just...stand here doing nothing

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *The three are beamed up to sickbay, where Reynolds gets to work*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Icerose is just exhausted.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Is cryogenically frozen. But starts heating up in an unnatural way...*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Captain... with all due respect... get out of the way.
    Jade: Right...
    *Leaves sickbay and just leans against the bulkhead in the corridor*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((sleepy time))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    (Nighty night.)

*Starts coming out of cryo, faster than it should be. Moans.*

Where's Krys...tal?

*Looks around drunkenly.*

Is she... alright?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: She's fine. I kicked her out for being in the way.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *sighs and walks back into the throne room, greeting the kaiser and gibbslapping worffan for good measure*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Reynolds: She's fine. I kicked her out for being in the way.

*Falls against the bed, exhausted.*

Can I... see her?

*Blinks slowly.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *sighs and walks back into the throne room, greeting the kaiser and gibbslapping worffan for good measure*

Kaiser: Afternoon.

*He sits in his throne, going through some papers.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    afternoon, herr kaiser

i'd like to apologize for all the trouble, but chaos and destruction follows that *points at worffan* wherever he goes, and we can't control him

#LegalizeAwoo