Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *appears out of nowhere*

Hammerspace...

Which incidentally is how I got here. The Superior Force will be here in about 5 seconds to shoot parachute-equipped canisters of Cookies of Ba'al (tm) down to this Earth and send a message with my glorious self declaring that anybody who has an issue with your guys' relationship has an issue with me, and more importantly my SMITE gun.

Hail Ba'al!

*Collective Austrian silence.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the fish is in case i need to gibbslap anyone screaming bloody murder calling me a devilspawn, remember?

as for pulling things out of my pants...shirt pockets are for potions, medicines and other magical supplies, pants pockets are weapons and such
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,442 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    worffan... how did you even get here in the first place?

And... why are you threatening allies again?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    worffan... how did you even get here in the first place?

And... why are you threatening allies again?

Like I said...hammerspace.

And I'm not threatening allies. I am simply making it clear that anybody who has an issue with you and Kuntel's relationship will be very lucky if he or she only experiences the first 7 levels of the torture decks.

Hail Ba'al!
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *appears out of nowhere*

Hammerspace...

Which incidentally is how I got here. The Superior Force will be here in about 5 seconds to shoot parachute-equipped canisters of Cookies of Ba'al (tm) down to this Earth and send a message with my glorious self declaring that anybody who has an issue with your guys' relationship has an issue with me, and more importantly my SMITE gun.

Hail Ba'al!

godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_Facepalm_collection-s640x387-82177.jpg
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Like I said...hammerspace.

And I'm not threatening allies. I am simply making it clear that anybody who has an issue with you and Kuntel's relationship will be very lucky if he or she only experiences the first 7 levels of the torture decks.

Hail Ba'al!

Stop threatening innocent civilians.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,442 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    That would fall under the category of threat.

You have new homework. Diplomacy 101.

Also... I am familiar with the anime concept of Hammerspace, but to my knowledge... it does not allow for a person to travel from one place to another. It is just a means of storing crazy amounts and sizes of hammers by female characters to use in defense against perverts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *appears out of nowhere*

Hammerspace...

Hail Ba'al!
    (this pretty much says it all...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    (also)

*gibbslaps worffan with wet fish taken from pants*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    That would fall under the category of threat.

You have new homework. Diplomacy 101.

Also... I am familiar with the anime concept of Hammerspace, but to my knowledge... it does not allow for a person to travel from one place to another. It is just a means of storing crazy amounts and sizes of hammers by female characters to use in defense against perverts.

Yeah, but I gave people cookies to show that I'm only threatening the jerks who don't like you guys!

And Hammerspace is real, and glorious, and OP.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    *Shrugs and looks at Jade.*

Let's go inside... and get away from the crazy.
    edited September 2014
    *Eye twitches before... a rather large hammer appears in Jade's hand... without her noticing.*
    edited September 2014
    *Starts walking away... out of the blood splash zone.*
    edited September 2014
    *Eye twitches before... a rather large hammer appears in Jade's hand... without her noticing.*

Oh, potties, she figured out Hammerspace!

Beam me up! Beam me up! Beam me...

Oh, pants.

*is hammered most heavily*

*whimpering*

Hail...Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    *Blinks*
    Ok... how the hell did I get this?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    eh, probably best not to ask

*walks up to worffan heap and fishslaps again for good measure, then stuffs fish back in pants*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Looks at Jade.*

Can we go inside and talk to my parents now? And get this over with?
    edited September 2014
    (More hammer mayhem, ala Amy Rose, along with one of my favorite lines: "She has more hammers than a hardware store!")

*Walks by worffan, dropping the hammer on him*
    edited September 2014
    (i'm sorely tempted to walk past worffan and do something canines are fond of doing to people they don't like to him, but it wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do)

*walks in after jade and kuntel*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (More hammer mayhem, ala Amy Rose, along with one of my favorite lines: "She has more hammers than a hardware store!")

*Walks by worffan, dropping the hammer on him*

*Takes her hand and leads her into the palace.*
    edited September 2014
    I have no idea how I did that... but... that felt good...
    edited September 2014
    I have no idea how I did that... but... that felt good...

Certainly looked nice. Wish I could do that.

*Smiles at her as they walk through the halls.*
    edited September 2014
    I seriously want to know how I did that, because that shouldn't even be possible...
    edited September 2014
    you find it odd that you were able to summon a hammer out of hammerspace, and yet you don't blink twice when i pull giant weapons out of my pants?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I seriously want to know how I did that, because that shouldn't even be possible...

*Puts a finger to her lips.*

Shhh.... it's Ba'al's Regime, don't question anything.

*Smiles.*

You'll just break your beautiful brain.
    edited September 2014
    Shadow... you have magic. I don't. Unless... I got some with my fox side and all that talk about Hammerspace and my frustration triggered something...
    edited September 2014
    possibly...you did take an infusion of lycan blood from a denizen of nirn, and everyone there has at least a little magic

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    How would you get magic with the fox thing? If anything, you would be more likely to be throwing fireballs...
    edited September 2014
    And it might have just manifested in the form of Hammerspace Hammers.