test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    good; life would be boring without fear...and a lot shorter
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    After you Kuntel.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Takes her arm.*

You'll soon be the Prinzessin soon. We should walk through the city like we own it together.

*Smiles.*

'Cause we will...
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gets out of the shower wearing only a tank top and short shorts, Icerose asks and recieves a cherry Coke from the replicator. She takes the glass and chills it, and conjures up 2 ice cubes to put into the glass.

"Ah, can't tell the difference between this and one I would get at the Gangstatroll Bar and Grill." as she sits down next to a computer terminal.

"Computer, does the Federation have a Bill of Rights?"

"Affirative"

"Based of the US Bill of Rights?"

"the Federation Constitution is based of the US Constitution and the European Union charter."

"Good. Computer, find all the media articles pertaining to Captain Krystal Jade while she has been in command of the USS Lexington, then display only the Headline. Use the headlines as hyperlink to the respective articles. Use only those articles in general circulation or articles that are covered by the Freedom of Information Act, or those laws that pertain to public dissemination and disclosure of information."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Shrugs* You know your way around this place apparently. I don't.
    *Rose finds things about her meteoric rise through the ranks, the fighting against the True Way, helping to beat back a time displaced Dominion fleet, stopping B'vat, helping the Deferi, and taking part in operations against the Borg. One that stands out is the Borg attack on Vega Colony, where an Ensign Krystal Jade took command of the USS Cerberus*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    i don't know my way around this area either...my father did extensive traveling during the years before the...incident, but he never came around this part of it very much
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Shrugs* You know your way around this place apparently. I don't.
    *Rose finds things about her meteoric rise through the ranks, the fighting against the True Way, helping to beat back a time displaced Dominion fleet, stopping B'vat, helping the Deferi, and taking part in operations against the Borg. One that stands out is the Borg attack on Vega Colony, where an Ensign Krystal Jade took command of the USS Cerberus*

God, talking to you is so annoying sometimes...

*Smiles at her as they start at a decent pace toward the palace.*
    edited September 2014
    Hey! Not my fault I spent more time in San Fransisco.
    edited September 2014
    *blink*
    *blink*
    "This ain't your uncle's Navy, Rose. More like you Great times six grandparent. Sounds like Horatio Hornblower. Wow. She would have a made great superhero back home, or a very pain in the TRIBBLE supervillain."

"Ha! She sounds like me." and Rose's smile turns to a frown. "Yet, she has a home, a familiy and friends, maybe even love in her future. Or she'll end up like me." as she looks out the window again.

"You cannae change tha laws of physics."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *yawns and looks out over the landscape*

so...where are we going again?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    The palace. I kinda have business with this guy's parents.
    *Sideways smile while indicating Kuntel*
    Something about the future.
    edited September 2014
    The palace. I kinda have business with this guy's parents.
    *Sideways smile while indicating Kuntel*
    Something about the future.

*Smiles and wraps an arm around her again.*

Hmm, the futures very promising...

*Kisses her.*
    edited September 2014
    Well... if those peeks into the future were anything to go by... I'd have to agree.
    *Another report comes up on the monitor for Rose, showing that the Lexington had also gotten into some... unusual situations, such as dealing with mad scientists or when an away team, lead by Captain Jade, came back age regressed like what happened to officers aboard the Enterprise-D decades ago*
    *A personal note from Captain Jade is attached to the age regression report*
    edited September 2014
    *Smiles.*

I'm glad you agree. It would suck if you hated the idea of growing old with me.
    edited September 2014
    *Another report comes up on the monitor for Rose, showing that the Lexington had also gotten into some... unusual situations, such as dealing with mad scientists or when an away team, lead by Captain Jade, came back age regressed like what happened to officers aboard the Enterprise-D decades ago*
    *A personal note from Captain Jade is attached to the age regression report*

"age regression? Any detail on this mission about age regression or the referenced age regression on the Big E Delta?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Smiles back*
    Well... gotta get to that point first. I just wonder what your parents are gonna think about you hooking up with a "common" Trill. If... there's royal issues like that these days...
    *The computer supplies reports from Captain Jean-Luc Picard and Commander William Riker on the original incident before providing the reports from Captain Jade and her team. The personal note also comes up*

"Was kinda fun at first, but... in a crisis situation... a 10 year old with a Phaser Rifle just gets laughed at.

At least I was at the perfect height to dish out some serious pain on those men...

Who's laughing now?"
    edited September 2014
    *Smiles back*
    Well... gotta get to that point first. I just wonder what your parents are gonna think about you hooking up with a "common" Trill. If... there's royal issues like that these days...

They apparently got rid of the hole 'purity of the line' thing when the gene pool got too confusing. You know, down syndrom and all that...

*Shrugs.*

And trill will just bring more life into it.
    edited September 2014
    Hope it will help ease tensions too. After we deal with the parasites taking Trill and giving all of us a bad name.
    edited September 2014
    *Chuckles and nods.*

Mm hmm. We'll teach those TRIBBLE what for, yes?

*Raises an eyebrow aristocratically, which looks very weird.*
    edited September 2014
    don't do that...you look like a goof

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Oh they're gonna wish they never even heard of me...
    *Devious grin*
    edited September 2014
    *Frowns at her.*

Should I be worried that you want to commit genocide against your own people? Or people similar to your own?
    edited September 2014
    No... I'm going to make it too much of a hassel to keep my people. At least the ones here.
    edited September 2014
    ((OOC: I can't even remember this episode))

(OOC: Oh, I know why. I was at NTC Orlando for a transfer to a ship.))

Shivers "I don't want to remember the orphanage."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Okay.

*They finally make it to the palace, a slightly somber affair, but grand in it's modestness.*

Here we are. Long walk...
    edited September 2014
    Well... here goes nothing I guess...
    edited September 2014
    *pulls a wet fish out of his pants pocket in case he needs to use it*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Shadow? What's with the fish? And why did you have that in your pants?
    edited September 2014
    What's with him and pulling things out if his pants, anyway?
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *appears out of nowhere*

Hammerspace...

Which incidentally is how I got here. The Superior Force will be here in about 5 seconds to shoot parachute-equipped canisters of Cookies of Ba'al (tm) down to this Earth and send a message with my glorious self declaring that anybody who has an issue with your guys' relationship has an issue with me, and more importantly my SMITE gun.

Hail Ba'al!