test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Cartwright: Yes, Alex is not a Robert E Lee, or a JFK.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    lee and kennedy weren't facing a nihilistic, narcissistic god with the power to end reality as we know it...anyway, portal's open, everyone advance; we're headed straight for the alterian rift, at the heart of which we will find ulnar, our means of entering the void (as kerrigan mentioned in the cutscene)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: STILL not encouraging... *showing concern as Exeter enters the portal*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Cartwright: Just becuase they do not fight something that could destroy a universe, but each had to deal with something that could destroy their world.

The USS Varyag starts to go forward.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *present!indomitable, the imperium fleet, night's embrace, lycan's claw, crimson fang, yelchin and vengeance-a all follow suit*

(and before anyone asks, the yelchin is an eternal temporal science vessel captained by l'nard, my AOY vulcan, and the vengeance-a is, surprise surprise, a vengeance class dreadnought captained by william marcus, great-great-great grandson of alexander marcus from the kelvin timeline...no, you haven't met them yet because i decided to toss the rest of my STO mains in at the last minute

despite them being mains for me, however, they'll pretty much just be there for extra firepower and won't really be speaking)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Veronica: Alright... *Lets go of her groggily*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (*pokes things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *The Midsummer's Night and T'laru follow them in*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose starts throwing Veronica's uniform on her: I'll see you on the bridge. (Seh kisses Veronica, then leaves putting on her uniform out the door)

RAdm Rose comes up to the bridge, her hair is a mess, and her uniform is not on straight: Ok, Victoria, take us in.

Victoria, in the helm/pilot chair: Aya, Aye.

RAdm Rose yawns

The USS TigerShark follows everyone in.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*bonks rattler on the head with dynamite stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Veronica gets dressed and cleaned up and arrives on the bridge a few minutes later*
  • Options
    As Veronica gets on the bridge, and sees Ishikawa motion to RAdm Rose, who did not get cleaned up and wearing a uniform that was wrinkled and somewhat mismatched. Then Veronica sees the Tigershark follow the fleet into the temporal portal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Veronica coughs near Rose trying to indicate she didn't clean up*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose looks at Veronica: Yes?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: *whispering to her* You need to straighten up. You look messy.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose looks at Veronica with the look, but then relents and lets Veronica take the chair as she goes back and gets cleaned up.

Ishikawa: Only one person could tell her to go back.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: You could have mentioned it to her too.
  • Options
    Ishikawa: She is the captain, its her prerogative, and she would have argued, and complained. You have the ability to stop that with a look.

Axel: Mates usually have that ability across species. Seen similar interaction with my parents.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Tala... let me know when we get there. I... I need some time to myself. *leaves the Bridge*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    *as the ships emerge from the vortex, they find themselves facing a sight just as incredible as the one seen at the collector base

(and no, there's no better image - you should remember what the alterian rift looked like from the cutscene i posted a week back, though; if not, i can post it again...which i'll need to anyway so you have visual representation for the opening of the portal)

AlterianRift_SC2-LotV_Screenshot.jpg

but there is little time for admiration as every sensor in the fleet starts screeching about massive gravimetric shear...extremely dangerous region of space ahead...tear ships into their base particles...blablabla sensor technobabble stuff*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Axel: Commander, this is impossible.

Ishikawa: Sir, we lost contact with Starfleet. We lost contact with anyone outside fo anywhere we are at.

Axel: We are outside fo the known universe, but that is an impossibility.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (they're not TECHNICALLY outside the universe, since the rift only contains a pocket that exists between universes, it isn't existing between universes itself...but it does cut off transmission once inside, and even if it didn't, they're in another galaxy altogether, so yeah - no contacting starfleet from here

it's do or die time)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Veronica: Great. Hope this isn't too dangerous to go through.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Axel: If we are what the instrumants tell us is where we are, then we should already be destroyed. We are outside out of universe, but not in another one.

Victoria: Then we should all be torn apart, including that

Axel: We are supposedly in the purest vacuum, but are readying say we are normal space

RAdm Rose enters the bridge, in far better shape then before: Sitrep?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Veronica: we appear to be in another Galaxy. I think or outside our dimension. I'm not sure.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose goes and gives Veronica a peck on the cheek: So anything from the leader of this clusterfrak?

Ishikawa: Nothing.

RAdm Rose: Follow the Exeter in, helm. Hope Elder Alex hasn't signed our death sentence. Alex, keep scanning and catalogueing the anamoly. Mel might like logs from another ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2017
    *just then the future!indomitable sends out a fleetwide datastream* i'm uploading a flight plan to all of your ships - follow it and you'll all get through this intact; kerrigan, artanis, raynor and the rest of my fleet are waiting at ulnar in the heart of the rift​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RAdm Rose: yeah, follow the yellow brick road.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Understood. Any idea what kind of tech we'll be facing?