test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sigh* Don't remind me. I feel like I've been running non stop for a while now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Cartwright: Well, you do have standing offers to teach at the academy or be Sector commander

RAdm Rose falls asleep in Veronica arms. She was tired as she feel asleep quickly. She starts her half snore which means she is very comfortable, and very safe.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wut?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Cartwright: You never answer these queres. Yes, Starfleet Academy wants you to teach, and there is a number of Sector postings you passed on. After all, you are a flag officer and an accomplished one. From the Academy to Fleet Admiral in 6 years, not even Kirk did that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Still would rather stay in The Chair.
  • Options
    Cartwright: Eventually, it maybe a desk or unemplyment
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Still got a lot of years ahead of me sir.
  • Options
    Cartwright: From your lips to God's ears.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    *Veronica smiles and falls asleep with her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: *shrug*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *a temporal vortex opens 20,000 kilometers off the lexington's bow and the indomitable (finally) shows up*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Its the Exeter as Lexngton is undergoing another extensive refit after fighting Reapers. Kelvin Connie)
  • Options
    Rose looks up: Well, look at who just showed up.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *future!alex hails the exeter* i guess i'm late, huh?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Fashionably.
  • Options
    freakin' shoddy-TRIBBLE starfleet temporal drive...i should've installed the one off the conundrum - it's WAY more reliable than this piece of junk​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Isn't it basically the same tech?
  • Options
    Cartwright: Language.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    of course it is - except one is from early 26th century when temporal drives were just starting to be developed and the other is from the 29th century, and therefore has 300 years of development, refinement and general bug-fixing behind it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (drip, drip)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Whatever...
  • Options
    Victoria: This is Lt Commander Victoria Lackey, Third officer of the USS Tigershark. Are we going into the fight now?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (drip, drip)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    is this all we have? i was hoping for a larger force, but this will have to do, unless i'm actually NOT the last one to arrive? *he adds with a hopeful tone*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: *on the comms* I'm pretty sure you're the last one.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: We got two ships with half crews, one with a crew unfamiliar with her capabilities...

Yeeeeaaa... Pretty much it.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    well, let's get this show on the road...i hope you've all updated your wills and set your affairs in order, because there's a very high probability some or all of us won't be coming back from this - of course, i said the same about all of what we went through back in this time period when i first experienced it and we always turned out fine *the indomitable turns away from the planet toward open space and begins generating a large temporal vortex from its deflector*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RAdm Rose and Veronica's badges chirp.

RAdm Rose: What now? as she grabs Veronica's comm badge.

Victoria: Future Alex has shown up and opened the temporal portal.

RAdm Rose sighs: Be up in a couple of minutes Honey, wake up, (As she tries to get out of Veronica's embrace)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: NOT the best way to encourage us Alex...