test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Then the a priority comm comes from Earth.

Middle aged woman: Iam the General Secrtary of the United Nations of Earth. I am here to inform our friends and Allies that Earth has surrendered unconditionally to The Iconians. They have numerous force on planet and have taken over many vital systems on the planet. To prevent further loss of life, I have seceded from the Federation and have ordered our security forces to stop resisting the Heralds. I do this with a heavy heart.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *after alex finishes picking his jaw up off the floor, he immediately opens a direct comm line to admiral negata again* come on, come on, please still be there...

(i assume that transmission went out to every federation ship, including the ones in the delta quadrant via the hirogen relay network)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Yep)

The Iconians were able to land forces on planet right before the planetary shield. They also dentonated a couple of neutron weapons, over Norfolk on North America and over Sanya, over Heinan.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(make sure it's millions of herald troops, because i've been planning for a ground invasion...of course, i expected it following the space invasion from midnight, but this works too)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    *Veronica turns in her sleep now noticing that she is no longer holding onto Rose*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*boing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    (I said I wasn't going to be active today due to hanging out with a friend... And Rose... if Earth surrendered, we just lost the war. There would be no attack on Earth. Earth surrenderes, the ENTIRE FEDERATION surrenders. No running Midnight.)

Jadzia: *follows Jessica*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (says who? the imperials didn't surrender just because they lost coruscant to the new republic)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica 3: *goes down the hall a bit before stopping* Many of us live on this deck. Its mostly supposed to be for guests but we kinda wound up just making our home on it. Hour quarters are right here. I could get you quarters with the rest of the crew but this was easier to arrange.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    (Starfleet Command, Federation Government, ALL BASED out of Earth. And the Federation is a lot smaller than the Empire. Where's the Chain of Command lead? And the Iconians could threaten to glass Earth in two seconds if ALL of Starfleet doesn't surrender. Losing Earth cripples the Federation big time.)

Jadzia: I don't mind at all. Gonna be a while before it really feels like a home, but... its a start.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    they could've done that in midnight anyway...did you SEE the size of the fleet in orbit of earth? to say nothing of what they were doing to jupiter)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(The point is, in game we actually got something they wanted, which got them to back off. Earth surrenders, they won't care if we get the World Heart. They won. Why negotiate an end to the war because its already over?)
    Jessica 3: *opens the door for her and leads Jadzia inside* Since you're a lot like her I decorated it like Krystal's room. And I got you some clothes too.
    Jadzia: *blinks* Wow... thank you.
    Jessica 3: So what do you think?
    Jadzia: Its a good start. Better than I would have gotten. *stretches* Can you tell me about my counterpart? I'd like to know, and I get the feeling she's not going to be able to make time to talk since she's somehow an Admiral.
    ((Just like Earth being lost to the Alliance? Now there is a very good reason to use Midnight))

Capt Rose: Damn it, Kincaid fell into a trap. Now we got to fight the Iconians where they want, and we can not let them keep it. But why keep the shield up if you got control, unless you don't. Ishi, get me Alex, Jessica, and Krys.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 3: Hey I'm am admiral too. Mostly... Anyway *Process to explain how she sees Krystal along with the occasional joke.* And you seem to be a lot like her so that's good.

Jessica: What is it? *answers her comm*
    Jadzia: Well... some minor differences, but... yea... she and I are a lot alike. At least we were up until Vega. Hard to believe she accomplished so much since then. Shooting through the ranks, getting married, becoming a princess of an empire from another universe, becoming a mother...
    *Sigh*
    And then there's me. Lost a few years of my own life and... will always have these implants to remind me of that. I don't resent her for it in case you're wondering. I'm happy she got to live her life. I just wish I was that lucky. Probably gonna take time for me to fully recover.
    *There is no response from Krystal.*
    Jessica 3: Well I'm here for you all the way.
    (well, the implausibility of earth surrendering or not, too late to backtrack now - we're going with it)

*alex taps a button on his console to receive the incoming transmission, watching captain rose's face appear on the viewscreen* i know, i already saw it *he growls out before rose can even get a word in* i've been trying to get hold of admiral negata or anyone else on ESD, but so far no luck​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

((Sorry, still at work))
    Ancient Griffon insult

(well, you're all going to have to wait until morning to continue now, because i'm going to bed and you are NOT going to start the action without me; i've been waiting for this episode to come up for too long to have any of it pass by while i'm sleeping)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

now over all the priority comms of Starfleet, KDF, Republic, coalition, and oother aliance forces

Kagran: This is Captain Kagran, commander of Alliance forces. This is not our end. We will not go quietly into the night. Earth planetary shield is still up. If the Iconians had control, they woudl be down now and thier forces woudl be pouring onto the planet, so take heart that you brothers and sisters are still fighting down there. The Iconians have started massing thier fleet around Earth to take down the barrier. This will be thier undoing. Thier biggest advantage has been they cna be anywhere, and leave at anytime. They know believe that with one swift blow they can defeat us. This will be thier undoing. They will be here, however, we will not any surprise on our side as they know we will try. This battle will decide this war one way or another. There will be areas that we will amass our force, and soon, we will strike, as one. This battle is not about the fate of one planet, or species, one nation, but all of our peoples, our past, our present and our futures. May fortune favor the bold.

Capt Rose: Jessica, We are going to Eta Carinae, and get those forces out. I am going to guess the best rallying point is the Solanae Sphere? By the way, where is Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: I'm with her right now. And rallying point for what?
    (okay, i'm awake; let the action continue)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes with arrow*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Capt Rose: Earth is under attack. Seems the Iconians with soem inside help tried to take Earth with the new Planetary defense shield testing. However, its been a couple of Hours and the shield is still up. someone who called herself the General Secratray of the Untied Natiosn of Eaerth has stated that Earth has Seceded from the Federation. There is Iconian ships massing over Earth. Kagran is calling for all available force to mass at certain nondisclosed locations for the assualt on Earth. I am guessing that the Solanae Sphere is definetly one of those point.
    Ancient Griffon insult