test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *alex sighs and runs a paw down his muzzle* now i have no idea what to do *he says, looking at kayla*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Rose: and dont try to. (Looks at the hand) Leo, ask?

Leo: Cheesy bread, puleaze?

Fiona: Puleaze with sugar?

Rose: how did you get s bottle of the chocolate malt beer?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Ensign Krystal: You have a stealth daughter.
    Kayla: I don't think any of us do Alex.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    no, i meant right now...i have no idea what to do right now; until we get new orders or the iconians show up somewhere else, there's not much for me to do - you can only train on the holodeck so many times to keep yourself in fighting shape before even the hardest level becomes way too easy​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Kayla: I know the feeling. Back home, there were long periods of nothing to do while traveling across the Inner Sphere. For MechWarriors, and infantry like myself, that was the worst. Nothing to do but train or read or die of boredom because our Jump Ships can only go about 30 lightyears or so before having to spend a week recharging. We were never truely happy unless we were planetside because it was something we could do. Granted I could take part in boarding actions, but still...

The calm before the storm is always the worst part.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    yeah, and...there is a storm coming, a big one...i can feel it

one minute to midnight *he says with a grim smile, paraphrasing the old earth doomsday clock first invented in 1947*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: Yea... Feels too much like the day before we actually attacked Huntress. Something big is coming. I just hope we're ready for it.
    Fiona is standing next to Leo

Rose: Get your sibling, and each (there is two clouds od dust where Leo and Fiona were.)
    Thats from thier mother.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ensign Krystal: They're lucky. *looks at her augmented hand* This is... difficult for me right now. Everything that's happened to me... I know I shouldn't be worried about the future, but I can't help but think about it now that I'm... me again. What the Borg took away from me... what I got back...

Seeing your family so happy...
    *shakes her head*
    I... I have to focus on the present. Worrying about the future won't get anything done. I haven't been free of the Collective for a day and... I have so many emotions running through me I don't honestly know where to turn. But... I'm glad you're helping me.

Anyways... food calls?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Jessica: You can't prove that! *in response to the comment from Rose*

Jessica 7: I think the food is about done.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose gives Ens Krystal a plate Spahgetti: Hope you like it (She then makes 4 small plates, then 2 bigger plates. The two bigger plates are then Telporter to Adm Krys and Reina. She then gives the kids thiers) No messes.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Honey I was going to take them some plates when I went to see them I was waiting for you to finish cooking.
    edited March 2016
    Ensign Krystal: Thank you. *accepts the plate and hesitates a moment as she remembers how to use a fork before taking a bite* Mmm... Effieciency with Alcoves can take a flying leap. This is good.
    *Looks at Jessica*
    Take the beer?
    Jessica: I guess I can still take them the beer.
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Don't forget the chocolate cake.

Leo: Cake where? (He looks up and has spaghetti sauce all over his face and chin)

Fiona: Mommy always hide it
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: I'll be back soon *kisses Rose then picks up some cake and choco beer and Jessicas 2 and 5 leave with her to go to Adm Krystal*

Jessica 7: You can have cake when you finish your food Leo. You too Anya.

Anya: Okay...
    Krystal: *still an emotional wreck in her quarters*
    we better be...anyway, i guess i should get back to my ship and see if i have any messages from starfleet command; see ya around, doc *he gives a little wave and heads in the direction of the transporter room*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*the Jessicas enter Krystal's Quarters*

Jessica: Krys? We brought beer.
    Krystal: Bedroom...
    *Ezri and Perce hug Jessica's legs*
    *alex transports back aboard his ship and heads to his quarters to check for messages*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*There is a message from Admiral Negata, asking for information on Ensign Krystal Jade and the status of the Annorax*
    Jessica 5: Hey Kids.. *Picks them up*

*The Jessica's enter the bedroom*

Jessica: we come bearing gifts.
    *alex sighs and grabs a glass of firewhiskey before settling in his chair* computer, establish connection with starfleet command, admiral negata's private line, priority autorization Greymane-1030-Alpha-Omega

(isn't negata one of west's characters? and what's his first name?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No he wasn't. I did have a couple of admirals but Negata wasn't one.)
    edited March 2016
    (Actually I brought in an Admiral Negata recently in this plot. He assigned Ensign Jade to Jessica's command. And... how's Takeru sound for a first name?)

Krystal: *looks at the Jessicas*
    *Ezri and Perce run over to their mother, climb into bed, and hug her*
    *Admiral Negata appears on screen*
    *alex smiles wearily at the screen* takeru, it's nice to see you again; how're things with you? *he asks in nearly flawless japanese* (he better be japanese)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2016
    Jessica: We brought beer.

Jessica 2: And Spaghetti.

Jessica 5: And cake.
    (He is.)
    Negata: Could be better. This blasted war is wearing us all down. I tried to contact Admiral Jade but... nothing so far. Alex... I need to know about this duplicate of Admiral Jade. I also need a status report on the Annorax. I said I would file the paperwork on the Ensign so that she can continue her career...
    Krystal: *hugs her children, seeming to recover a bit* I could use the company too...
    *he groans and takes a sip of the whiskey, hissing softly as the burning liquid trickles down his throat* well, that's an interesting little tale, admiral...*he then proceeds to explain in great detail exactly what happened after their arrival at the research station, ending with the erasure of the borg transwarp gate orbiting romulus and the susequent resetting of the timeline just as the annorax's temporal shields failed*​​

#LegalizeAwoo