test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Got it. Thanks Captain. Lexington out. *adjusts her uniform a bit* Get me Kagran on the line.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kagran: I see our legend is here, it's been chaotic the last few hours. So far, you are the highest ranking officer that has contacted me from Starfleey
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    oi! what about me? *alex's head suddenly pops up on the viewscreen as it shifts to a 3-way comm channel* i'm fairly certain i outrank everyone here by at least a few decades​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Veronica: They're safer with us.

Jessica: Hey no fair. I'm here too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We don't have time to argue seniority here! I'm calling a meeting of all the senior commanders. At least one from each species gathered here.

And Alex... Hate to say it, but I think Princess technically outranks Admiral.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    only in a monarchy, your worshipfulness​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: Bite me Admiral. We got bigger fish to fry.
    is that a request?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *deadpan look* I'm married Alex.
    edited March 2016
    Kagran: Well, Considering you three are the highest ranking officers from the federation you should be there. KDF, Republic, Cardassia, Coalition and Voth representatives are here already. We are in the Warroom right now. We have also been in contact with most of Starfleet, and except for the ships part of Task Force Argos, they have responded by coming her in the near future. Looks like the Iconians did what no one else has done.

Capt Rose: Maybe, maybe not. This fight has got be fought like we are already dead, and we fighting to Gian our life back. Will I hesitate because the three most precious people to me are here?

Ishikawa: Captian, dropping out of warp, entering the Homonculis Nebula.
    Ancient Griffon insult

("As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.")​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I am Krystal Jade, and I am very much alive and intend to stay that way. :p )
    Krystal: Well... like I said, I'd like to meet the senior commanders from each species before we go. I'm honestly surprised to see the Undine here too.
    (the many are strong...the strong will survive...the weak shall PERISH!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Kosh: Understanding is a three-edged sword. )
    Veronica: If you hesitate I'll be there to push you onward.

Jessica: And technically I'm a higher ranking admiral than Krys if we wanna argue about that...
    Krystal: Oh shut up guys. Where's this war room?
    did you check the map?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *deadpan look* You going to ask if I pushed the button next? I'm recovering from an emotional breakdown! Give me a break!
    *a long pause, then*...did you?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: No I didn't push the button Alex.
    Kagran shows the group to the Warrom. It's like a stadium seating theater, with a map of the Galaxy, showing known concentration of forces, both Alliance and Iconians. There is 2 huge ones for the Iconians, the Iconian sphere and Sol. The Alliance biggest ones are the Solanae Sphere, Qo'nos and DS9.

Shon comes up to the group: About time we got some Admirals here
    Ancient Griffon insult

Reina: Alex give her a break.

Jessica 3: *still showing off stuff in Jadzia's room* Oh damn. *stops as the other Jessica's let her know what happened.* That's bad.
    edited March 2016
    Krystal: *looks at everyone gathered here* I guess we should get this started...
    Jadzia: What is it?
    Jessica: Yep.

Jessica 3: Earth is under siege at the moment.
    You also notice that there is area of a grey color, showing known forces of the Breen, Dominion and Tholians. there is a few area of Alliance forces that have question marks, signifcantly Eta Carinae, also know as the Homonoclous Nebula.

Kagran: we allowed the Voth to have a presence here, and as you cna see they are seprearted. The sepratists are mingling in the gorup, but those that aren't, aren't. We haven't let the Undine in yet as we don;t want to start a fight, the undine are with Ambassador Worf and Grand Negus Rom.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Jadzia: *brings a hand to her chest* Mom... Dad...
    Krystal: *nods* Nothing like a powerful enemy to unite the Galaxy, and then some.
    Jessica 3: *takes her hand* I'm sure they'll be fine.

Jessica: Its nice to see everyone here like this.
    edited March 2016
    Eta Carinae

RK Turner goes through the Nebula, her scanners not working anywhere close to thier potential.

Axel: where would they put a base here?

Kira: Don;t know, probably tell the Captian that we can't find the task force.

Ishikawa: Captian, Commander. Your presence is requested on the bridge. We can't find Task force Argos.

Amanda comes out of her room holding a long dino plushie, rubbing her eyes: Mommy, what is happenein?

Capt Rose goes and kisses her daughter on the head: Soemthing that Mommy needs to take care of.

Amanda: But its your turn for breakfast.

Capt Rose: I am sorry, hun. (As she gets up and kisses veronica on the cheek) Get them settled then come up, Karter will be down soon. (She heads out the door and looks at her daughter, she does a finger wave and leaves)

Amanda: Don't leave.

Solanae Sphere

there is a clamor of voice crescendoing from the group.

We got enough forces now, we shoudl hit them now.

P'taQ, we should attack when everyone is ready. Doing this in waves will just get us killed.

Every moment we wait milliosn fo people are dead on Earth.

No, that isn't true. Satelite scans show the planet isn't showing massive signs of battle, only a few place, so they are safe down there
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: Come on lets get you breakfast. *Picks up Amanda and Jack and kisses them both before putting them in their chairs*
    Amanda still looking back at the door, she is very dejected.

Bridge

Capt Rose: Still no sign of the Task Force?

Axel: Nope.

Capt Rose: Axel, where would good spot to hide a supply vessel?

Axel: Shouldn't there be a base here?

Capt Rose: Not if they were planning to blow up the star system?

There is silence from the bridge.

Capt Rose: Don't worry about that now, the plan for us on a suicide mission just changed to us trying to save Earth.

Kira: You could of told us.

Capt Rose: You want to hash this out now, or wait till after we save Earth?

Axel: There is a higher concentration of dust and gas in between the two stars.

Capt Rose: Too obvoius, but what about the area above and below that, where thier magnetic filds are interacting from thier poles?

Axel: Better spot on thier northern side. But the Radiation levels are higher there.

Capt Rose: Kira, get us in.

Kira: the area close to that place has soem wicked magnetic fields, might get a little bumpy.

Ancient Griffon insult