test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Jessica: Wait what?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: They just a priority calls about this. Alex, remember your idea about going back in time? It's looking like all most of the Staff of Starfleet was down on the planet. Might need Krys or Jess take control of Starfleet forces for now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    oh, NOW you're giving my idea some credence? as much as i would like to say 'i told you so', we don't have time for it; i'm going to make for the sphere at best possible speed and rendezvous with the rest of the allied forces assembling there so we can hash out a plan of attack, and hopefully lexington will be right behind me...and now i have a few calls of my own to make

if the iconians think they're going to get my home without a fight, they're in for a VERY nasty surprise
    ​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: What's going on? *not quite sounding like herself yet, but getting there*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2016
    Capt Rose: Considering our last encounter with Temporal sheniangans, yeah i didnt want to try messing things up again. However, the situation has changed. We should have realised that there were people who would listen to the Iconians, but that bridge has been blown up. Be at Solanae Sphere in a day. (drops the comm) Kira, best possible speed to Eta Carinae. (she turns to Veronica) I am sorry, luv.

Rose looks at the news feed with horror: How the...? Jess, the Iconains, they invaded Earth. They tried to take her right before the ZPM Barrier went up. It is still up, and now Iconian ships are massing over Earth, firing at the barrier.

She turns it up, letting the Jessica's hear it. (its being repeated on the priority channels)

now over all the priority comms of Starfleet, KDF, Republic, coalition, and oother aliance forces

Middle aged woman: Iam the General Secrtary of the United Nations of Earth. I am here to inform our friends and Allies that Earth has surrendered unconditionally to The Iconians. They have numerous force on planet and have taken over many vital systems on the planet. To prevent further loss of life, I have seceded from the Federation and have ordered our security forces to stop resisting the Heralds. I do this with a heavy heart.

Kagran: This is Captain Kagran, commander of Alliance forces. This is not our end. We will not go quietly into the night. Earth planetary shield is still up. If the Iconians had control, they woudl be down now and thier forces woudl be pouring onto the planet, so take heart that you brothers and sisters are still fighting down there. The Iconians have started massing thier fleet around Earth to take down the barrier. This will be thier undoing. Thier biggest advantage has been they cna be anywhere, and leave at anytime. They know believe that with one swift blow they can defeat us. This will be thier undoing. They will be here, however, we will not any surprise on our side as they know we will try. This battle will decide this war one way or another. There will be areas that we will amass our force, and soon, we will strike, as one. This battle is not about the fate of one planet, or species, one nation, but all of our peoples, our past, our present and our futures. May fortune favor the bold.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 4: That's terrible.

Jessica: Earth is being invaded.

*Veronica turns in her sleep*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: ... *has a look somewhere between anger and fear*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2016
    The Lexington is getting a priority call from the Enterprise.

Shon: I need to speak with Admiral Jade or Adm O'Connell. I got a lot of starships asking where to rally?

Capt Rose wakes up Veronica: Wake up, we got a FUBAR
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *gets to a terminal and answers. Shon can probably tell she's pretty shaken up* Captain... I... what's going on? What's this about Earth being attacked?
    Veronica: What? *sits up and yawns*
    *conundrum sets a course for the jenolan sphere and engages transwarp, vanishing through a conduit*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Capt Rose: Iconians have Earth under siege. Tell your sister to get everyone she can to the Solanae sphere. From thier we can use the gate to drop on earth.

Shon: Do you not get priority calls out there? Kagran wants the Alliance to gayer at rally point to assault the drive in one move but where to rally?

At the Solanae HQ, lots of ship from all over the Galaxy are massing
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I... I'm recovering from... I was emotionally compromised Captain. I've kinda been out of it until just now. Built up stress boiled over. Please don't quote the Regs right now.
    *Thinks for a minute*
    Is the Solanae Sphere still relatively secure?
    Veronica: Alright I'll get right on that. *gets dressed*
    Capt Shon: It never been attacked by Heralds yet, and I think they got the gate to connect to the Qo,nos hub.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: We might be able to configure it for Sol System. At the very least, Tau Dewa is a helluva lot closer than anywhere else.
    *thinks*
    Who's in command of the fleet?
    Shon: ESD has been evacuated, and the flag officer were planet side, so thier is no official head right now. Everyone is following Kagran for now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *takes a deep breath and closes her eyes* Mom... Dad... *opens her eyes, switching to function by distraction mode* Captain, get every ship you can get your hands on out to Solanae. I'll be there in a few. Just need to get one more ship out here. And inform Kagran that I want him and several other ranking commanders aboard the Lexington when I arrive.
    Shon: Got it, Admiral. ( He signs off)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *turns off the monitor and heads for the door* Jess... I'm going back over to the station. I think we're gonna need Annorax.
    *the conundrum drops out of transwarp just outside the sphere and heads for the open blastdoor leading to the interior*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Capt Rose gets up and goes over to Veronica: I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't get the kids to safety.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*The Lexington arrives after a bit, with the Annorax.*
    You see a lot of ship, and more are coming in. You even see a few Undine and Voth ships, but by far it's the Alliance.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*pokes things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Undine and Voth? Never expected that. Contact Enterprise, tell 'em to get in touch withthe ranking officers of each species represented here. I wanna meet them to discuss strategy before we get going. Would probably be better to have Shon do it due to Enterprise rep than me.
    *conundrum moves up behind lexington and practically tailgates*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*dumps warp plasma on Shadow for tailgating* :p )
    (*pokes all the roses and caped pickles*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Shon: Ok. Think you better talk to Kagran.
    Ancient Griffon insult