test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Reina: Food! *takes a plate of spaghetti*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: what's your middle name, Krys? (As Leo and Fiona Delois's thier plates).
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Negata: I... see... Well... that explains the Ensign as well. And you weren't kidding. So now not only do we have three of the same person running around, we dodged a bullet with the Borg. Not only that... we're back to square one.
    Ensign Krystal: Well... *looks a little embarassed* its... Jadzia. Mom and Dad couldn't decide between that and Ezri and flipped a coin.
    *Rose probably remembers that Admiral Jade's middle name is Ezri*
    Krystal: *Looking more relaxed with company around*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    actually...we have nine of the same person running around too - you heard about what happened to admiral o'connell a few weeks ago?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Negata: And the subsequent retaliation against Admiral Jade for going to rescue her by Admiral Kincaid.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    well, she sort of...suffered a sudden onset of multiple personality disorder - literally *he then proceeds to explain THAT adventure as well*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Negata: If what you say is true... why would Kincaid reprimand Jade like that?
    Jessica 7: Ww could call you Krys J. The other Krys can be Krys E.

Jessica 2: *playing with Ezri* Feeling better now?
    edited March 2016
    because he's an as*hat? pardon my french​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Negata: *laughs* I can believe that. Now... any idea why I can't get in contact with Admiral Jade?
    Krystal: A little. Its just... Ever since Kun disappeared I've kinda bottled up my feelings because of everything that's happened since then. I don't even know if he's still alive...
    Ensign Krystal: Could always just call me by my middle name too. *shrug*
    she kind of, umm...blew up in the middle of the corridor on the lexington, and she's currently recovering in her quarters​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica 7: Would you prefer that?

Reina: I'm sure everything will work out just fine.
    Negata: *blinks* Blew up? With the Lexington that could mean anything from emotionally to literally. I swear every report I get reads like a work of fiction with all the shenanigans that ship gets involved in.
    emotionally...she's been bottling up since her husband left for GAHE space and has yet to return and between the various wars, massive losses of life and kincaid's upcoming insanity op, she finally just vented it all on my chest​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Negata: I... see... Alex... do what you can for her. Next to you, she's one of our best assets in this war because she's a wildcard. We need her able to fight, and we need the Lexington's unique crew and their abilities.

We've been trying to track Iconian fleet movements but their Gateway tech makes that difficult. We can't prevent them from opening Gateways, but we've figured out how to close them. Qo'nos was hit hard, but we managed to push the Iconians back. Its only a matter of time before Earth gets hit. And I have a feeling, we're going to be hit hard.
    (Don't forget my post)
    we can close their gates now? well, kincaid's insane plan might just work now...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(You ninja... ;) )
    Ensign Krystal: I... sure. Less confusion I think. Hope she wouldn't mind me using her middle name either...
    Krystal: I hope you're right Reina... So... someone said something about drinks? And food?
    (now don't forget mine, since we both posted in the same minute)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Negata: Its not perfect Alex. And so far its only really worked against the types of Gates we saw at Qo'nos. Those Theta Radiation Gates and the so called Spawn Gates. We can't do anything about individual ship gates. Solar and Energy Gates seem to be vulnerable to weapons fire.
    Jessica: Beer and spaghetti.

Jessica: Well her middle name is Ezri and her daughter is named Ezri so might get confusing.
    Jadzia: Well... I guess its a good thing the coin landed on Jadzia then...
    Krystal: *hugs her children before reaching for the beer*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, the problem with using her middle name is her daughter is named Ezri too.

Leo is a mess, as is Fiona, but they finished thier plates

Leo: Cake please
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    and there went the plan's chances of succeeding again...*he mutters and chugs the rest of the alcohol before looking up* anything else you need, takeru?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Negata: Other than Admiral Jade's report, if she can give one... nothing really.
    *Jessica hands it over*

Jessica 7: Il get the cake out.

*Zach gets the dirty plates and tries to bring them to Rose*
    i'll let her know tomorrow morning; right now she needs to recuperate from her venting​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Negata: Alright. Negata out.
    *end transmission*
    Krystal: *takes the bottle and takes a drink*
    *sighs and grabs the bottle of firewhiskey to refill the shotglass, then stares at it and goes 'TRIBBLE it' before just chugging directly from the bottle*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica: How is it?