test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Deunan: *blinks* That's new.
    Krystal: I feel like I'm missing something...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Quinn: Oh captain my captain next time you need to make sure the engineers do a better job before you mess with time. *snaps his fingers and makes a soda and starts drinking it.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Ok, everyone except for Kayla, OUT. Let Krys get acclimated to her surroundings again. (As she starts to push everyone out the sickbay)

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Deunan: Quinn... I thought you said you weren't going to do that after the kids were born...
    Tala: *sigh*
    Krystal: Um... I wouldn't mind the Admiral staying.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Quinn: Well in another time I completely gave it up to be with you. Here times have changed. *floats upside down* I guess I can stop. I suppose I could fix the problem but that would be cheating. *Stops floating* Come on honey lets go.

Jessica: Wait I thought I was supposed to help.

Reina: But but...
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm insisting that the Admiral sticks around.
  • Options
    Rose: Ok, everyone else, out. We have to discuss things, (She goes to Jessica) I am here for you.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reina: Me too?
  • Options
    Rose: I know its hard Rei, but for right now, yes. (looking at Quinn) With other devolpments, we need to talk about what has happened and if we should proceed. Quinn, that means you also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: *leaves sickbay*

Krystal: *sighs and leans against the biobed* I... I don't know what to do Admiral...
  • Options
    Quinn: Wait so I should stay?

Reina: Okay... *starts tearing up and runs off *

Jessica: It will take a while to get back to feeling normal.
  • Options
    Rose: Damn it, Rei. (Goes after her) Rei, come back. Rei. (to Jessica)*This wasnt what was supposed to happen*
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *blinks* What's wrong with her? *closes her eyes and sighs* Temporal shielding... you guys were trying to change something weren't you? And... something went wrong?
  • Options
    *Reina eventually stops and lets Rose catch up. She is starting to cry*

Jessica: *to Rose* Agreed. *To Krystal* yes very wrong.
  • Options
    Krystal: *looks away* Its me isn't it?
  • Options
    Rose: Reina, I am so sorry (She pulls her into a hug and just lets her cry) (to Jessica) *We need to get to Romulus now, Jess.*

Vidoconference between the RKT, Annorax, and Lleiset

Capt Rose: thats is what is happening on the Lexington now.

Tiaru: Its a bonus that Adm Jade is alive, but we still need to got Romulus.

Nog: Agreed, but before we go there, I want a Diagnostic on all the temporal shielding and emitters.

Tairu and Capt Rose: Doing that right now. (small chuckle come form both)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: *comes on* Sorry I'm late. I was just checking up on Krys. Don't really know how she's taking it after... After she was taken at Vega.
  • Options
    Jessica: Yes.

Reina: She doesn't even know who I am Rose. *cries into Rose*
  • Options
    Rose: No, there was a variance in the temporal shielding harmonics, and alot fo the crew shifted into the new timeline already. This Krystal has been in the Borg Collective for 4 years, Reina. She isn;t the confident Admiral we know, but a very scared Ensign who just woke up from a nightmare that was very real.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *closes her eyes* I... I'm sorry...
  • Options
    Reina: Then where is my Krystal huh?

Jessica: Its not your fault.

Quinn: Technically its the engineer's fault. Not my wife and me the ones who set it up.
  • Options
    Rose just hugs Reina more deeply, crying along with Reina.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *still looks depressed* I... I know but... the woman you knew is gone and I'm here. A broken woman scarred by her time in the Collective.
  • Options
    *Jessica sighs unsure of what to say*

Quinn: Maybe but I'm sure that you are still like her.
  • Options
    Krystal: *taps on one of her implants* If she didn't get any of these, she was better off than me. I spent four years in limbo hell. I can't get those years back. I still have some knowledge from my time in the Collective, but that came with a price. I'm never going to be normal. And for the rest of my life I have to carry these reminders of what I have become. What they turned me into. What they made me do.

I can't change the past. I'm never going to be the woman you knew. But if I can help in any way... I... I don't think I can just lay here in Sickbay and do nothing. Maybe... maybe I can help figure out what happened.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (four years? try two - as far as i know, we're still in 2410)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    *Reina eventually falls asleep from crying*

Quinn: Perhaps you can. Course I will have to give up my powers again by the time we're done.

Jessica: It seems like half the crew has been affected.
  • Options
    Rose picks up Reina and heads to her quarters.

to Jessica *Ok, Reina is asleep, I am taking her to her quarters. I'll be back on the bridge as soon as I can. *
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Reina sleeps soundly in Rose's arms*

Jessica: *to Rose* Alright see you soon.
  • Options
    Rose puts Reina in her bed, covers her up. She walks out, looking back at her friend.

Rose: May your guardian angel watch over now, Rei.

Rose walls out and heads toward Tala and Jessica.

Rose gets there to the bridge: Lets get this done, before any other surprises happen.
    Ancient Griffon insult