What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*BOOOOOM!*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nog: Powering up the main weapon.

The Annorax does fire its main weapon, and the asteroid disappears.

RK Turner
    O'Connell Quarters.

Amanda stops playing and looks around. She then looks at Veronica: Mama?

LExington

Rose looks at her kids, and as she is about to tell Jessica the weapon is used, both Leo and Fiona stop and look around: Mama? Mommy?

Rose: what is it?

Leo: Something happened.

Fiona nods her head in affirmative.

LLeiset

Tiaru: Time to see my homeworld. It has been too long.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    *Sensors detect a ship nearby*

Tala: Everyone's alright here. You guys picking up a ship on sensors?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    i picked it up half a minute ago...dunno what would be all the way out here in the TRIBBLE-end of nowhere, though - besides us, of course​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    Tala: Might be worth checking out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    RK Turner

Axel : Affirative, Captian.

Capt Rose: Hmm. Lets go look at it.

Llieset

Tiaru: waited this long, We cna wait to see Romulus, in all her glory.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*snicker snicker snort* 'glory')​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tala: If this worked Tiaru, Romulus isn't going anywhere. Lets go say hello.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    *Both the Jessicas and Veronica transform a bit*

Veronica: I'll keep you safe. *smiles*

Jessica 2: Everything will be alright.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: LEts goto the bridge, Jessica.

RK Turner

Capt Rose: Understood, Lexington. Kira, Keep us close to the Annorax, GAtekeeper position.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Got it.
    *Lexington turns and goes to warp, heading for the contact at a non threatening crusing speed of Warp 5.*
  • Options
    The Annorax, RK Turner, and the LLieset follow the Lexington
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *conundrum forms up behind the annorax, ready to shoot it in the TRIBBLE if need be*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (No kill. Plan in the works.)

*The Lexington drops out of warp and soon discovers a Miranda class... with Borg Bits all over it. Sensors identify her as USS Cerberus*

Tala: Oh my god... that... that's impossible... *shocked look*
  • Options
    hey...target practice! *conundrum locks weapons on the assimilated miranda and prepares to fire*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Lexington suddenly jerks to the side, putting her between the Conundrum and Cerberus, right in the firing line.*

Tala: NO! WAIT!
  • Options
    Jessica: Okay lets go. *Gets up*
  • Options
    hey! what gives? it's an enemy sh-oh...*he trails off as the assimilated miranda comes into range of the timeship's external viewers and a shot of its name appears on the viewscreen*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose come up to the bridge.

Rose: Krys, we just made the transistion, how are you doing?

RK Turner

Axel: What a primitive spaceship.

Capt Rose: Is that thing derelict?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: *looking a little freaked out, turns to face Rose... revealing Captain's pips on her uniform* Rose... I... oh god I thought... Last I saw her she was about to ram a Borg Cube at Vega... Krys... she... oh god...
  • Options
    Jessica: Did temporal shielding fail? *Looks around*
  • Options
    Tala: No... not that I know of... but... I... *looks back at the Cerberus* If the Cerberus survived and was assimilated...
    *If the Annorax and Conundrum scan the Lexington, they would detect a minor phase variance in her Temporal Shields*
    She... oh god... Its been years and... she... *shakes her head* I'm going over there. The Cerberus' Command Codes should still work even if she's been assimilated. I'm going to find her. *heads for the Turbolift* Rose, Jess... could use some help. Lexington to Turner, keep an eye out for trouble. Admiral Greymane... might need you when things go south on the Cerberus. As soon as we grab her and I set the autodestruct, we're going to have some angry Borg.
  • Options
    Rose: Tala, where is Krystal? (Shr got a perplexed look) She was up here.

RK Turner

Ishikawa: Thats the USS Cerberus, According to our records, she was intact, part of the reserve fleet. She took part in the Vega Borg insursion where Krystal commanded the ship.

Capt Rose: Where is Krystal then?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    pack TR-116's *the wolf advises*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: I don't know if I should go on that ship.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Tala: *Looks at the Cerberus* I... I wish she had been Rose. But last I saw her she was about to ram the Cerberus into a cube. God I hope I'm wrong. But if I'm right... she's over there.
  • Options
    Rose eyes become slits as she looks at Tala, she then follows her.

Rose to Jessica, telepathically *Somehow the temporal shielding malfunctioned, Krystal was up here till the shift happened. Damn it.*

Capt Rose: Axel, do a sweep of the area, you too, Ishi. See if we cna figure out what has happened
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: I'm not going to abandon her this time. Krystal sacrificed herself for me and the others. I owe her. *gets a TR-116 from the armory* I just... I don't know how I'm gonna save her from the Borg. *Heads for the Transporter Room*
  • Options
    *performs a concentrated sensor scan of the cerberus to determine lifesign readings and general status about the vessel*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2016
    *USS Cerberus shows signs of having been repaired. All lifesigns on board register as Borg. The vessel doesn't appear to be concerned with their presence right now. Her weapons appear to have been replaced with Borg Plasma based weapons. There is still one active commbadge however*