test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    *The voices are gone, although for a moment Jess could hear one scared voice calling for help*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    Jessica: Okay okay I'll... I'll give it a shot. *takes some deep breaths and tries to reach out to Krystal*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Tala: *Moves to guide Jess to Sickbay* I'd appreciate it Jess.

Krystal: Where... so quiet... don't want the voices to come back... We... I... where... am I? What am I?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: Veronica? Veronica?

Rose: We can do this, love.

Fiona*Mama bring back Auntie Ktys*

Leo*Mama, love ya*
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Jessica: *follows Tala* *To Krystal* You are on the Lexington. You are Krystal.
    edited March 2016
    *Tala takes her to sickbay, and Jessica sees Krystal laying unconcious on a biobed. A few borg implants still visible on her, like Jessica's own. Her skin's pale. Also her bust size is smaller, just like it was before having children*

Krystal: We are... I... my name... Krystal... Krystal Jade... wha... I was... Vega... the Borg... we are... re...resistance is... no... NO! GO AWAY! I... I'm... they're assimilating me! No! *she's starting to panic*

Kayla: Um... that's... her heart rate's spiking... *goes for a hypo* Did I miss something? I swear I got anything that could...
    edited March 2016
    Rose: No they aren't. Calm down, Captian. (To Kayla) Its just like waking up from cryogenic sleep. And her last coherent thoughts were her being assimilated.

Amanda: Mama, I got cleaned up,
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Krystal: Captain? I... I'm only an Ensign! I'm not ready for this! Where are you? I... I can hear you... but you're different from the other one. I can't hear you like I can hear her...

Kayla: *swears* That explains the spike... wait... she's... she's waking up already? *checks her vital signs*
    Rose: Isn't the commanding officer of a starship called Captian? I am Rose, I am from the Federation. I know you have slot of questions, but you are safe.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Jessica: Its time to wake up Krys. *Reina rushes in*

Reina: What happened?
    edited March 2016
    *Krystal stirred on the biobed before opening her eyes. She immediately reacted to the light and brought a hand up to her face*

Kayla: Probably need to readjust the occular implant. Light's most likely blinding her right now.
    Krystal: *Closes one eye and looks at her hand, which is covered in an exoskeletal frame kinda like Seven of Nine* It... its true... its all true... I... I was... *covers her face with her hands* Oh god...
    Kayla: Without an Alcove, she's pretty much going Cold Turkey. I honestly don't know what to do about that. Probably should get the other commanders here so we can fill them in.
    Jessica: An alcove probably isn't necessary.
    Kayla: Well... we've managed to remove most of her Borg Implants, however as you know we can't remove them all. She still retains her adaptable shield, enhanced vision due to her occular implant, and she's more resistant to injury. She also still has her nanoprobes and the... um... tubules for injecting them.
    Krystal: Go ahead and say it Doctor. Assimilation Tubules. *sighs* Can you fix my eye?
    Kayla: *brings a device up to an implant next to her right eye*
    Deunan: I did have an idea about repurposing that nanoprobe making implant though. If we could somehow convert it to make Federation Nanites, she could use them for medical situations or even micro repairing equipment. And she can directly interface with consoles if absolutely necessary.
    Krystal: I'd rather not. I've had enough voices in my head to last a lifetime. Frankly I wish you'd just yank 'em out. But... I... I understand. I'm not exactly Trill anymore... *looks defeated*
    Rose: Lets not get into what you are or are not, except you are Krystal Jade again. There is a couple of people who would like to thank you for saving thier lives. (Rose walks away to allow Tala her words.)

Turner

Capt Rose: Karter, can you check on my wife?

Karter: Will do

Lleiset

Tiaru: So let us get going to Romulus.

Annorax

Nog: Not till the Lexington is ok.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *opens her right eye, blinks a few times, then focuses on Tala*
    Tala: If I had known you were still alive...
    Krystal: *pulls Tala into a hug* Its no problem. I... I'm glad it was you who found me.
    Tala: I guess we're even huh?
    Krystal: Yea... wish I could say I missed you... but... I was kinda... assimilated at the time.
    Tala: *smiles before slapping Krystal upside the head* I also owed you that for that one time at the Academy.
    Krystal: *winces at the impact but can't help but smile* Same old Tala. Still got that love of Pizza?
    Tala: *smiles* Maybe. *taps commbadge* Lexington to Turner, Liesset, and Conundrum. We got her. Captain O'Connell, before we continue and potentially have to muck up time even more... got a minute to meet an old academy friend of mine? Commander Jarok, we can get underway in a few. I know you're anxious.
    Krystal: *looks over at Jessica and tilts her head a bit* Was it you I heard?
    Veronica: That's great. *Smiles and kisses Amanda's forehead. She is still partially transformed*

Jessica: Yes. I was worried we lost you. *Eye twitch starts up again* Wait does this mean Korra is gone?

Reina: What happened?
    Krystal: *blinks* Lost me? Um... I'm sorry but I don't even know you. And who's Korra? And... your eye's twitching. Implant acting up?
    Jessica: No nothing is wrong at all. *Nervous laugh and then the eye twitch stops* Hi I'm Admiral Jessica O'Connel.
    Krystal: Ensign Krystal Jade. Formerly from the USS Cerberus. Now... I... I don't even know where I belong anymore.
    Jessica: wait does this mean I'm the admiral in charge of this ship now?
    Tala: I'm still in command Admiral. Anyways... maybe you two should get to know each other. I honestly don't know how to help her recover from... well... yea.
    Krystal: Being Borg? You don't have to sugarcoat it Tala. I know what I am. I... I can't hide from it. Not with these things poking out. *pokes an implant on her arm* Doc you sure you can't pull out any more?
    Kayla: I'm sorry, but those are a lot more integrated into you. There's nothing I can do. However I can tell you that despite being suppressed for a few years, your body's recovering rather well. I don't see any reason you can't live a normal life and maybe even have children someday.
    Krystal: Like anyone would want someone like me... at least I don't have big cables anywhere. *tries to slide off the Biobed and stumbles a bit*
    *Reina rushes to help her*

Reina: Why won't anyone tell me what happened?

Jessica: We had to rescue Krys.
    Krystal: *leans on Reina* Thanks... *looks at Jessica* Admiral... I... I would appreciate any help adjusting to... um... life again.
    edited March 2016
    Jessica: I'd be glad to help. *seems amused by Tala*

Reina: But why did we have to?

Quinn: Because whoever installed the shields screwed up. *Floats laying down on a phantom table*
    Deunan: *blinks* That's new.
    Krystal: I feel like I'm missing something...
    Quinn: Oh captain my captain next time you need to make sure the engineers do a better job before you mess with time. *snaps his fingers and makes a soda and starts drinking it.*
    Rose: Ok, everyone except for Kayla, OUT. Let Krys get acclimated to her surroundings again. (As she starts to push everyone out the sickbay)

Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Deunan: Quinn... I thought you said you weren't going to do that after the kids were born...
    Tala: *sigh*
    Krystal: Um... I wouldn't mind the Admiral staying.
    Quinn: Well in another time I completely gave it up to be with you. Here times have changed. *floats upside down* I guess I can stop. I suppose I could fix the problem but that would be cheating. *Stops floating* Come on honey lets go.

Jessica: Wait I thought I was supposed to help.

Reina: But but...
    Krystal: I'm insisting that the Admiral sticks around.