test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    we got an active commbadge aboard *he relays to tala* lifesigns are still indeterminate, but it can't be much higher than the normal crew compliment for a miranda-class vessel​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    Tala: My guess only a few would be from her original crew. We were ordered off by Krystal before she tried to kamekaze it. *gets on the pad* You gonna meet us there Admiral? *looks over at Rose to see if she was coming too.*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    i generally try to avoid direct contact with the borg whenever possible...you already know the kind of power i wield - now imagine the devastation on the galaxy an assimilated version of me would unleash​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    Tala: *sighs* Alright Alex. Just... be ready in case we need you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Jessica: Hey honey how often do your eyes do that? *follows*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: I am coming. (Follows Tala) *Only when something is very wrong*

Axel: Nothing out of the ordinary, but the LExington shields arent at the same temporal harmonics as we are.

Ishikawa: No comm chatter close by.

Capt Rose: Lexington, your temporal shield harmonics are off.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Amelei: Oh you have got to be...
    Tala: *Nods* God I hope I'm wrong. I don't know if I can... *shakes head* Gotta focus. Energize.
    *Tala and Rose are beamed over to the Cerberus, near the active commbadge. Tala shudders at the sight of the assimilated interior*
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Rose looks around: Ok, got a lock on that active commbadge. Tala, did I ever tell you I hate borg Ships interiors?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Actually... no. *shoulder's her rifle and follows the signal* I can understand Jessica not wanting to come though. Probably too many bad memories. Wish I knew what happened to Rxialt though.
  • Options
    Rose: One problem at a time. But this reminds me of a cave system back home. Dark with bioluminece algae haging everywhere. then haveing creature of hell coming at you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (sounds like the cave halfway through bleak falls barrow in skyrim...it has glowing fungus growing all over the walls and it's full of draugr - which could be constituted as a creature of hell, since they're undead)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tala: Almost sounds like something from Aliens. *Goes through the door, and the Tricorder indicates the commbadge is here. Only one other individual is present, a female Borg Drone with her back to them working a console. She's wearing a shredded Sierra 1 uniform that leaves little to the imagination, and she appears more intact than most female Drones. Also... oddly... she still has... red hair*
    Tala: Oh god... is that...
  • Options
    Jessica: *seems to be freaking out a little* I can hear them again...
  • Options
    *One of the voices Jessica hears sounds like Krystal*
  • Options
    Rose: Well, damn. (hits her communit) Rose to Lexington. We found a lost friend, prepare to tleport three to med bay, Dee, get ready to Isolate a borg Drone. (to Tala) Tala, we dont have much time for this to work. (To Jessica) *Come on, Jess, stay with me. Its just noise, concentrate on me and the kids* (Tala can see Rose nose is starting to bleed)

Capt Rose: but how can she be there, when she was on the Bridge of the Lexington?

Noye: How can saving one borg be this important?

Nog just gives a death glare to Noye.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Rose... you might want to... *gestures at her nose* And... I'm gonna need your help with...
    *The drone turns, revealing Trill spots and...*
    Krystal... We gotta knock her out, then I'm setting the Cerberus to blow. Unless Alex wants his target practice.
    Deunan: Why are we liberating a drone now? Don't we have better things to do?
    Tala: Dee... its... Its Krystal.
    Deunan: Oh god...
    Tala: *Approaches Krystal, unsure what to do right now*
  • Options
    Rose looks at the blood on her nose: Damn, happens when I am litteraly at 2 places at once. Jessica is not doing well, she is hearing the collective. Ok (looking at her tricorder) You set the ship up, and i'll set up to get Krys out of here. Trying to make sure the Borg doesn't know what happened here other then they lost a ship. I hope.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Yea... the minute I start messing with that console Krystal's gonna attack so... *she makes for the console*
  • Options
    Rose: We should have made sure that shielding was right. (She shakes her head) One problem at a time. Dee, tell us when you are ready? (She has the hypo ready)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Deunan: All set to go.
  • Options
    Rose: Ready, Tala. (As she forms a large ice patch amongst the alcoves in this area of the ship)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    *Tala starts inputting the Cerberus' unique prefix code, attracting the attention of Krystal. She turns and starts towards the Andorian*
  • Options
    Rose grabs Krystal and puts into a hold, she then applies the hypo to the neck: Ok, shes awake.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Krystal goes deadweight in Rose's arms*
    Tala: Got it! hardwired Prefix Code for the win. Setting the autodestruct. Three minutes. Tala to Lexington, 3 to beam to sickbay!
    *The trio are beamed to sickbay. Kayla and Deunan are already there*
  • Options
    Nog: Ok, getting out of here (the Annorax is turning away from the Cerberus, and does a short FTL JUmp. LLieset and the RK Turner does the same.

Rose, getting Krystla on a the biobed: Ok, time to your magic, Mel, Dee. (To Jessica)* You ok, honey?*
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Kayla: At least she's still got both arms... and hair...
    Deunan: At least she's still wearing something...
    Kayla: Shouldn't take long to... and there's the implant connecting her to the Collective. Reynolds to Admiral O'Connell. Might need you down here to help with a traumatized, recently disconnected Ensign.

*Lexington joins the others just before the Cerberus blows up. There is no sign of any outgoing transmissions. Looks like a clean getaway*
  • Options
    well, this was a lovely start to this voyage of the damned...the universe is already bending us over - i can't wait to find out what the insert-c*ck-in-ars* moment is going to be; probably romulus ended up being assimilated​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tala: Alex... you going to hide from Krystal? I know she wouldn't know you but... I know I could use another friend here right now... Can have a bottle of your favorite drink waiting.
  • Options
    Llieset

Tiaru: May the elements take your soul and shove it down a supermassice blackhole.

Annorax

Nog: thats enough.

RK Turner

Capt Rose: Ok, we got a course to Romulus system plotted. It's wierd, not alot of general comm traffic in the area.

Lexington

Rose: She's probably in shock. I'll get her. (She gets up to the door)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I don't know... *shivers uncontrolably*