Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Veronica: Yeah.

Jessica: Here we go.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RK Turner teleport pad

Capt Rose goes to the panel and calls up engineering.

Capt Rose: Reigun, any issues?

Reigun: Of course I have issues, its in my psych eval.

Capt Rose: With the temporal modification to the shields?

Reigun: We can do it, but the Krenim technology isn;t interfacing properly. As long as we are in range of the Annorax communications, we should be good to go,

Capt Rose: We cant duplicate it with ours?

Reigun: Krenim are far better at temporal tech then we are, so thier algorithums just far better at adjusting for temporal mechanics. their comm system will relay it to systems.

Capt Rose: I dont like it.

Reigun: Niether does this Topender, but we dont have a year to refit our ships with the tech needed.

Lexington

Rose looks around at the telport pad: I guess we will meet you on the bridge soon, Me and Jessica got to say hello to our children.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,118 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Krystal: *nods before heading up to the Bridge*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*bonk*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,118 Community Moderator
    (Shadow... you walked away from everyone angry. I think they know by now not to aggrivate someone who can destroy the place.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (he didn't walk away...he's still standing exactly where he was when he roared at rose and threatened to court-martial her - which he WILL be following through on, btw)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (And he didn't react to everything else that happened after that. And after Butterfly, things will reset to before they launched the Annorax anyways so that court-matial would be for nothing as that argument wouldn't have happened.)
  • Options
    Jessica: Lets go.

Veronica: Hmmm...
  • Options
    Capt Rose goes to her quarters: Kids, Mommy and Mama is home.

Amanda: Yeah! (She goes and Hugs Veronica)

Karter: Boss, Is this really a great idea?

Capt Rose: Sometimes, its trying to pick the least bad option

Karter just is quiet.

Rose goes to her quarters: Kids, we are back.

Fiona: MAMA! MOMMY! (She runs to Jessica and hugs her)

Leo: Mommy, Mama. (He doesnt look up as he is playing with his tircorder)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Jade to Greymane.
  • Options
    what?! *he snaps, still infuriated*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Veronica hugs her family as Jack runs over*

*Jessica sighs and hugs Leo and her family*
  • Options
    (*sneezes loudly*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Capt Rose hugs her kids: I love you two. Never forget that. (She kisses them) I got get to the bridge, (She kisses Veronica on the cheek) You are so beautiful.

Capt Rose goes to the bridge: Kira, Sitrep?

Kira: Everything is nominal, and the temporal shield is on. We are ready, Captain.

Capt Rose punches the comm button: Lexington, Richmond K Turner is ready.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Krystal: Understood Turner. Stand by. Alex... we're gonna need you. Your ship probably has better shielding than ours. If... if anything happens... It was an honor. And... if by some chance you find Kuntel... Please make sure he gets a copy of the logs I left in the shielded core. I know he won't understand because we never would have met...
  • Options
    Tiaru: Lliest at the rendezvous point.

Nog: Annorax is leaving moorings now. Headed to the Rendezvous point, ETA 10 minutes

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *silence is heard over the comm channel, then-* nothing is going to happen to you...you're going to come out of this intact just like everyone else, so stow that talk, soldier - it doesn't help anyone, least of all you *he says much more evenly, projecting a strong sense of confidence over the link, as well as telepathically*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Just covering the bases Alex. You gonna come or are you still angry over this whole thing?
  • Options
    you're damn right i'm coming...no way in hell i'm letting them unleash this horror on the galaxy AGAIN without me there to watch their every move​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Noye:What are you talking about? This is the first voyage of the Annorax beyond the limits of this solar system.

Nog: I have no clue

Amanda comes up to Veronica with a drawn picture in her hand. It shows stick figures, 2 taller ones holding hands with two smaller ones: Mama, see what I made.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Aw I love it. *hugs her tight*

*Jack is eating a chocolate bar and is getting messy*
  • Options
    let's just get this over with...nog, i hope that pile of junk can go above warp 6, because i'm not nannying it all the way back to the beta quadrant​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I'm pretty sure its capable of Transwarp Alex.
  • Options
    it better be, because we've got a long way to travel...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*boing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*Pokes thread with Shadow*)
  • Options
    The Annorax gets into poisition.

Capt Rose: HEre we go, Engaging Transwarp drive.

The Annorax, the RK Turner, and the Llieset all traswarp to the target location.

Nog: There it is, that Asteroid will be sacrificed for the good of the galaxy.

Capt Rose under her breathe: Along with alot of other people.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    *the conundrum exits transwarp along with the rest of the fleet and immediately raises temporal shields* if this doesn't work and we die, i'm coming back as a squirrel and running up all your trouser legs

(REAL temporal shields, not tack-on like everyone else has)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with explosive arrow*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Lexington arrives as well*
    Krystal: Well... lets hope that if things go FUBAR was can fix it. Annorax... got anything else to say before we open this can of worms?