What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Breach

Comments

• Options
    mourkothmourkoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They probably all hid when the Federation flew in and started nuking the city around them. Hopefully they even managed to get away.

As for unarmed researchers, I'm fairly confident the guys shown in the rep tier advancement missions count, given the named one's statement that he is on the city ship. Which you then destroy. So there you go.

You'll probably just blow this off though, and keep pretending there's nothing wrong with attacking a large civilian population. I should expect nothing less. I mean, you're doing a pretty good job at ignoring common sense.

We're blowing it off because you lack the most crucial component of all - Evidence.

Provide that, and you've got a reason to be concern. I have a reason to be concerned if you can turn up evidence of any civilian presence whatsoever.

As for the guys shown in the rep tier advancement missions, I'll need photographic evidence of their hands being empty of firearms.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mourkoth wrote: »
    We're blowing it off because you lack the most crucial component of all - Evidence.

Provide that, and you've got a reason to be concern. I have a reason to be concerned if you can turn up evidence of any civilian presence whatsoever.

As for the guys shown in the rep tier advancement missions, I'll need photographic evidence of their hands being empty of firearms.
    Actually, the Tier 1 rep scene is set inside one of the Dyson towers. So no he's not inside a Voth ship at all.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    matchstick606matchstick606 Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im still working on T4 so i haven't seen the T4 scene but from what i watched so far the voth seem to me that there is a rift between the voth scientific cast and the military with the voth council looming over head. T3 cutscene had armed troops confront unarmed voth scientist as the informant talked about the council doing everything they can to push for a restart of dyson systems.

idk but from what ive seem plus the voyager episode it seems that there would be voth civilians
  • Options
    gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I like this mission because its an easy source of marks and commendations but its very out of character for the Federation. It makes sense for the KDF and Romulans but its murder on a colossal scale for the next generation Picards out there.

It's been a downward spiral for the Federation starting with Janeway. I mean look at http://www.trektoday.com/articles/court_marshall_janeway_cynic.shtml

Was she put on trial or punished? No, rewarded with an Admiralty. Lesson learned: the Federation endorses these crimes.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    im still working on T4 so i haven't seen the T4 scene but from what i watched so far the voth seem to me that there is a rift between the voth scientific cast and the military with the voth council looming over head. T3 cutscene had armed troops confront unarmed voth scientist as the informant talked about the council doing everything they can to push for a restart of dyson systems.

idk but from what ive seem plus the voyager episode it seems that there would be voth civilians

It'll need to be thoroughly confirmed by screenshots of his hands and his programmed inventory. Once that has been obtained, we can consider a war-favoring science program to be functional within the vessel. Screenshots of personnel clearly labeled 'Civilian' will be needed in order to have any suitable foundation for the belief that there is any actual civilian presence within the Voth invasion fleet.

Consider my stance for common sense still founded - if they have situated themselves on a vessel of war, even in the name of science, then they understood the risks in doing so.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    It'll need to be thoroughly confirmed by screenshots of his hands and his programmed inventory. Once that has been obtained, we can consider a war-favoring science program to be functional within the vessel. Screenshots of personnel clearly labeled 'Civilian' will be needed in order to have any suitable foundation for the belief that there is any actual civilian presence within the Voth invasion fleet.

Consider my stance for common sense still founded - if they have situated themselves on a vessel of war, even in the name of science, then they understood the risks in doing so.

So by your reasoning all the civilians aboard the USS Enterprise - the spouses and children - are fair game for any attackers since the Duras sisters called it a "Federation Battle Cruiser"? Good to know.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Weeeeeelllllllll

If you intentionally bring a ton of civilians into a battle you either A) expect losses or B) are too arrogant to think they can be harmed.

B) is most common. Also the primary failing of the Deathstar, you remember that right?
    Also if you read the DAta CAches in the Battlezone you learn the Voth are Arrogant enough to think anyone can come close to hurting them, now that we have Blown up one of their big ships, we can expect them to build a second larger one that we will again infiltrate and destroy. Arrogance never learns.....:rolleyes:
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spacegamer152spacegamer152 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Alright, you wanted photographic proof, I'll bring you the proof you've been hiding from. It isn't as though you haven't seen it yourself the multiple times you've run this disgusting instance, but if it takes me throwing it in your face because you'd rather hide in the dirt than acknowledge your actions, then so be it.

You wanted unarmed ships? Here. Look at this.

sqd67Og.jpg

See that tiny little arrowhead with the blue Ion trail up in the top of the shot? That is a Voth Ward Repair Ship. They are slow. They are unarmed. They are unarmored and barely shielded. Have you ever stopped to see what they do?

wt25gid.jpg

They do that. They fix crippled vessels. Then they fly away. It isn't just military ships either, they'll fix any allied vessel that isn't outright destroyed. And they'll do it in any environment.

sxjLgoX.jpg

So yeah, these little unarmed repair boats? These are ambulances. And you have been destroying them by the dozens with no remorse.

On top of that, those structures on top of and inside the City Ship that people keep insisting is not a city ship? The one's I've brought up before, repeatedly, and been ignored? The one's that look like skyscrapers, and apartment buildings, and the like? They're in the earlier shots too, but here's a few pics of them exclusively for you naysayers.

v2Hd6xP.jpg

Look at that. Those aren't weapons. They aren't antennae. They have windows all over them. They aren't military in nature - as demonstrated by the mission itself, they aren't hardened and are completely exposed. It's almost like they're built purely for convenience and aesthetic value.

Kinda like a civilian living space, huh?

And look, they persist throughout the entire vessel - they are not concentrated in a single area.

OCSzc00.jpg

Sure looks like a city with a nonmilitary purpose to me. And those ships smack of emergency response/search and rescue vehicles.

And you claim they're all soldiers. That they deserved it for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That they "knew the risks." Reminds me of the Nuremberg Trials.

You all sicken me. This arbitrary denial of responsibility or consequence is totally unbecoming of the ideals the federation holds itself to. You demand others examine your actions for you, then, when presented with said examination, you hide your heads in the dirt and pretend there isn't an issue. But I guess I should expect no better from those who would willingly advocate mass murder.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    gardat wrote: »
    So by your reasoning all the civilians aboard the USS Enterprise - the spouses and children - are fair game for any attackers since the Duras sisters called it a "Federation Battle Cruiser"? Good to know.

It's why the Enterprise eventually stripped those qualities from future vessels - enemy forces that were usually unaware or uncaring to such practices, destroyed far more than a military vessel. The Federation's taken steps to fix that, though that's what we know about the Federation. The Voth? If they wanted to bring any civilian presence, then chances are the vessel would not have even left if the above point was true - division between any of the castes suggests that the vessel probably would not have even made it by entrusting a civilian-oriented 'caste' to any crew functions, just like the one suggested research member - potential for resistance. This is a military vessel, with one unarmedVoth scientist that was not even on the ship at the time of its destruction.

I'm still waiting for that photographic evidence too. Without that, you're sitting on 'maybe's. A whole lotta' those don't stop return fire against a force with the obvious intention of killing without end.
    Alright, you wanted photographic proof, I'll bring you the proof you've been hiding from. It isn't as though you haven't seen it yourself the multiple times you've run this disgusting instance, but if it takes me throwing it in your face because you'd rather hide in the dirt than acknowledge your actions, then so be it.

You wanted unarmed ships? Here. Look at this.

sqd67Og.jpg

See that tiny little arrowhead with the blue Ion trail up in the top of the shot? That is a Voth Ward Repair Ship. They are slow. They are unarmed. They are unarmored and barely shielded. Have you ever stopped to see what they do?

wt25gid.jpg

They do that. They fix crippled vessels. Then they fly away. It isn't just military ships either, they'll fix any allied vessel that isn't outright destroyed. And they'll do it in any environment.

sxjLgoX.jpg

So yeah, these little unarmed repair boats? These are ambulances. And you have been destroying them by the dozens with no remorse.

On top of that, those structures on top of and inside the City Ship that people keep insisting is not a city ship? The one's I've brought up before, repeatedly, and been ignored? The one's that look like skyscrapers, and apartment buildings, and the like? They're in the earlier shots too, but here's a few pics of them exclusively for you naysayers.

v2Hd6xP.jpg

Look at that. Those aren't weapons. They aren't antennae. They have windows all over them. They aren't military in nature - as demonstrated by the mission itself, they aren't hardened and are completely exposed. It's almost like they're built purely for convenience and aesthetic value.

Kinda like a civilian living space, huh?

And look, they persist throughout the entire vessel - they are not concentrated in a single area.

OCSzc00.jpg

Sure looks like a city with a nonmilitary purpose to me. And those ships smack of emergency response/search and rescue vehicles.

And you claim they're all soldiers. That they deserved it for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That they "knew the risks." Reminds me of the Nuremberg Trials.

You all sicken me. This arbitrary denial of responsibility or consequence is totally unbecoming of the ideals the federation holds itself to. You demand others examine your actions for you, then, when presented with said examination, you hide your heads in the dirt and pretend there isn't an issue. But I guess I should expect no better from those who would willingly advocate mass murder.

I'll need verification of the ship's weapon loadout via a screenshot of their inventory. Until then, they fall into the catagory of combat engineering, which is precisely what they're doing - fielding engineering services in a combat zone. That's not the work of traditional civil engineering, that's military-trained combat engineering at work.

The buildings are provided aesthetic value because the enemy was never intended to get beyond the outer defenses of the vessel itself. Want the surprise kick in the teeth? That's exactly how military structures look even on bases. They're not all generic hangars, nor are they cemented structures - they're static buildings that look as ordinary as a shopping center. Want to know why? It's because the value of a cemented facility was determined to be too much in cost for something that could be destroyed with a single missile...it was a defensive measure that was outdated, so more strandardized construction was adopted to cut costs and reduce losses while ground and air forces moved around it to engage the enemy.

The fact that you're required to destroy them simply proves the point - you're engaging intelligence and enemy command structures. If you want to prove they're anything else, you'll have to get screenshots of the interiors to those buildings.
  • Options
    preechrsapreechrsa Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You want proof? Here's the footage of last night's Breech run:
    Voth Civilian structures destroyed!
    You monsters.
    hzzfzXc.png
    Shutup Wesley: First In Everything
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    It's why the Enterprise eventually stripped those qualities from future vessels - enemy forces that were usually unaware or uncaring to such practices, destroyed far more than a military vessel. The Federation's taken steps to fix that, though that's what we know about the Federation. The Voth? If they wanted to bring any civilian presence, then chances are the vessel would not have even left if the above point was true - division between any of the castes suggests that the vessel probably would not have even made it by entrusting a civilian-oriented 'caste' to any crew functions, just like the one suggested research member - potential for resistance. This is a military vessel, with one unarmedVoth scientist that was not even on the ship at the time of its destruction.

I'm still waiting for that photographic evidence too. Without that, you're sitting on 'maybe's. A whole lotta' those don't stop return fire against a force with the obvious intention of killing without end.

I'll need verification of the ship's weapon loadout via a screenshot of their inventory. Until then, they fall into the catagory of combat engineering, which is precisely what they're doing - fielding engineering services in a combat zone. That's not the work of traditional civil engineering, that's military-trained combat engineering at work.

The buildings are provided aesthetic value because the enemy was never intended to get beyond the outer defenses of the vessel itself. Want the surprise kick in the teeth? That's exactly how military structures look even on bases. They're not all generic hangars, nor are they cemented structures - they're static buildings that look as ordinary as a shopping center. Want to know why? It's because the value of a cemented facility was determined to be too much in cost for something that could be destroyed with a single missile...it was a defensive measure that was outdated, so more strandardized construction was adopted to cut costs and reduce losses while ground and air forces moved around it to engage the enemy.

The fact that you're required to destroy them simply proves the point - you're engaging intelligence and enemy command structures. If you want to prove they're anything else, you'll have to get screenshots of the interiors to those buildings.

You know what else was called a fortress? Singapore.

How about instead of simply demanding evidence proving you are wrong, you provide your own evidence and prove there were somehow no civilians on board a gargantuan voth ship?

Photographic evidence will be fine, thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Also.... you need to consider location. The Voth cutscene I saw was clearly taking place inside a Spire, and not a Voth ship.

It's possible that the Voth don't have civilian researchers on the Fortress ship at all.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    theonetruetomtheonetruetom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The only problem I have with the Breach in its current incarnation is that when the power core teleports you, it changes the direction you were facing. I've gotten caught inside the ship a large number of times because it teleported me and faced me the wrong way, and then I follow another ship and get trapped in the doorway to the subpower core.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The only problem I have with the Breach in its current incarnation is that when the power core teleports you, it changes the direction you were facing. I've gotten caught inside the ship a large number of times because it teleported me and faced me the wrong way, and then I follow another ship and get trapped in the doorway to the subpower core.
    that's what the minimap is for; just glance at it and make sure your ship indicator is pointing left when the core blows, as that's the direction out
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

We get it mourkoth, you're a lunatic war criminal who advocates the slaughter of millions of innocents for your own enjoyment. At this point I'm sure all the evidence I'm providing you is doing nothing but fueling your desire for murder, so I'm through playing your game. Go breathe heavily about digital mass murder somewhere else, I'm done providing your fapping material.

Seriously, there's no way anyone can be this dense. This is like "no tanks in Baghdad" levels of idiot propaganda here. The facts are right in your face and you still scream that you did no wrong and they had it coming. God Forbid you ever hold any power over men, you remorseless monster.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    We get it mourkoth, you're a lunatic war criminal who advocates the slaughter of millions of innocents for your own enjoyment. At this point I'm sure all the evidence I'm providing you is doing nothing but fueling your desire for murder, so I'm through playing your game. Go breathe heavily about digital mass murder somewhere else, I'm done providing your fapping material.

Seriously, there's no way anyone can be this dense. This is like "no tanks in Baghdad" levels of idiot propaganda here. The facts are right in your face and you still scream that you did no wrong and they had it coming. God Forbid you ever hold any power over men, you remorseless monster.
    I have to agree with mourkoth.

There is no (sane) way to dispute the ship's status as a military target. They specifically state it's function in the mission after all.

The ship is not destroyed in the mission, and the bulk of it is undamaged. There is after all only one Fortress ship known to exist in the sphere.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    You know what else was called a fortress? Singapore.

How about instead of simply demanding evidence proving you are wrong, you provide your own evidence and prove there were somehow no civilians on board a gargantuan voth ship?

Still waiting for you to provide evidence to support your point. Until it's there, you're hysterically claiming that a military vessel involved in the dismissal of negotiation attempts and the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of Starfleet personnel, should not be engaged for the sake of stopping it from continuing.

When you provide evidence, I'll take you seriously and see your point. You've not yet provided any evidence that civilians exist though. Not one shred, just speculation...about a military vessel which has sent out nothing but hostile vessels and infantry assigned to support the invasion force in some way or another.

I'm still waiting for that proof. Until you provide it, you're simply projecting your paranoia.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Still waiting for you to provide evidence to support your point. Until it's there, you're hysterically claiming that a military vessel involved in the dismissal of negotiation attempts and the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of Starfleet personnel, should not be engaged for the sake of stopping it from continuing.

When you provide evidence, I'll take you seriously and see your point. You've not yet provided any evidence that civilians exist though. Not one shred, just speculation...about a military vessel which has sent out nothing but hostile vessels and infantry assigned to support the invasion force in some way or another.

I'm still waiting for that proof. Until you provide it, you're simply projecting your paranoia.

http://todayshistorylesson.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/british-lose-fortress-singapore/
    http://www.novascotia.com/en/home/discovernovascotia/history/nationalhistoricsites/fortressoflouisbourg.aspx

"At its core, Louisbourg was a thriving civilian community..."

You are clinging desperately to the notion that "fortress" means no civilians on board. History disagrees with your "military only" idea. You're blatantly in denial of this massive atrocity beyond measure perpetuated by the Federation because of the military benefit destroying the Voth ship provides.

How about you prove there were no civilians on board instead of just claiming it like a stuck record? Or are you going to remain an unapologetic Federation war crime denier? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    http://todayshistorylesson.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/british-lose-fortress-singapore/
    http://www.novascotia.com/en/home/discovernovascotia/history/nationalhistoricsites/fortressoflouisbourg.aspx

You are clinging desperately to the notion that "fortress" means no civilians on board. History disagrees with your "military only" idea. You're blatantly in denial of this massive atrocity beyond measure perpetuated by the Federation because of the military benefit destroying the Voth ship provides.

How about you prove there were no civilians on board instead of just claiming it like a stuck record? Or are you going to remain an unapologetic Federation war crime denier? :rolleyes:

You've yet to provide evidence that there is indeed any civilian presence onboard the military vessel. That's the simple fact when it comes to burden of proof - We've seen the military assets and even been informed of the ship's function, yet not anywhere have we received factual confirmation that there is indeed an unarmed civilian presence.

Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit - You've suggested there are civilians on that ship and until you show us unarmed civilians, we'll sit with our dozens if not hundreds of voth military personnel to support that it is a military operation.

I'm waiting for that proof.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

You've yet to provide evidence that there is indeed any civilian presence onboard the military vessel. That's the simple fact when it comes to burden of proof - We've seen the military assets and even been informed of the ship's function, yet not anywhere have we received factual confirmation that there is indeed an unarmed civilian presence.

Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit - You've suggested there are civilians on that ship and until you show us unarmed civilians, we'll sit with our dozens if not hundreds of voth military personnel to support that it is a military operation.

I'm waiting for that proof.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13679701&postcount=162

This person on the last page?

So you're a Federation war crime denier then. Got it.
  • Options
    preechrsapreechrsa Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Kaol lied, people died. No war for Omega particles.
    hzzfzXc.png
    Shutup Wesley: First In Everything
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13679701&postcount=162

This person on the last page?

So you're a Federation war crime denier then. Got it.

That's not evidence, it's loosely associated documentation of events elsewhere. It doesn't tell us that the Voth are an exact mirror of the situation, and it doesn't show us screenshot evidence of a civilian presence. It provides an example of us and nothing else.

Short to say, 'Pics or it didn't happen.'

As for the vessels in the above pictures, you'll have to provide a screenshot of their inventory to verify that they're unarmed. Until then, they're servicing war vessels for the purpose of progressing a war effort.

Let me make this painfully clear - All we've established so far is that the ships found within, all of the elements within serve some vital function for keeping the war effort here going. You've simply provided speculation. "It's like that time" and "They're repairing things" don't qualify when it's an alien species and the things they're repairing are designed to kill you in some fashion. It isn't 'civilian', it's part of a scripted military operation within a game, and your attempts to personify a single good element in an intentionally evil party of the thorough design, while noble, remains pointless and unfounded.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    All I've done is provide the proof you've asked for and substantiated it with real world scenarios, and all you have done is flatly denied all of it, then when called out on this fact you arbitrarily revise your conditions and continue to spout your denial of facts like a broken record. This is how this conversation has happened. At this point, all you are doing is validating my worst fears about the state of this playerbase, as your constant refusal to acknowledge the legitimate issue with the instance in question paints you as both blind and sociopathic.

I'd like you to read this, mourkoth.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271

Your denials of the reality of this scenario is no different than the denials that article is written about. Your constant spouting of conversational chaff to dissuade others points is endemic of a very real issue facing the world today. Simply put, sir, you are part of problem.

Please, cease this dark and irresponsible path. Stop denying tragedies, real or otherwise. Acknowledge your actions, take issue with them, and stop trying to justify/ignore genocide. Your posting to this point has been no less than disgusting, and I genuinely hope you see the error of your ways, for your own sake if no one else's. Denial of War Crimes will do you no good in life.
  • Options
    syndonaisyndonai Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol.

Welcome to humanity?

All i really took from the mission that its like star wars...

... Good god man, that film must have scarred you considerably. Poor soul :(

/inb4holocaustcomparison
    PKsymbol.JPG

Peacekeeper High Command
    Scorpius - Zelbinion Mk II
  • Options
    shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Your denials of the reality of this scenario

Um . . . . I hate to be the one to break this to you, but

STAR

TREK

ISN'T

REAL

(and neither is Santa Claus)
  • Options
    cyberpunk1977cyberpunk1977 Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Breach is cool, i have no issues with it and it seems to be the best/quickest way to grind Dyson marks & also getting a commendation everytime you complete is also great for doing the rep task that gets you 2500 points :)

I admit however I did watch a walkthrough video on youtube b4 i attempted it myself :)
  • Options
    confedinblueconfedinblue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Um . . . . I hate to be the one to break this to you, but

STAR

TREK

ISN'T

REAL

(and neither is Santa Claus)

Yeah--wow. You'd think some people thought those pictures on the screen were real people.

The reality--someone thought it would be cool to create a PVE environment where we flew into a giant ship and blew something up in there. Nevermind the incidentals (things that look like civilian stuff). I have to agree with that thought--it is cool to play. I'm still working on surviving at the end--only successfully survived on my first try--but now I keep getting lost on my way out. Needs bright red arrows or something on the ground pointing you along the correct path :P. Too many locked doors that look like you can fly through (until you get stuck on it).

If you want something closer to reality--there's always American Civil War reenacting :D;).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    All I've done is provide the proof you've asked for and substantiated it with real world scenarios, and all you have done is flatly denied all of it, then when called out on this fact you arbitrarily revise your conditions and continue to spout your denial of facts like a broken record. This is how this conversation has happened. At this point, all you are doing is validating my worst fears about the state of this playerbase, as your constant refusal to acknowledge the legitimate issue with the instance in question paints you as both blind and sociopathic.

I'd like you to read this, mourkoth.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271

Your denials of the reality of this scenario is no different than the denials that article is written about. Your constant spouting of conversational chaff to dissuade others points is endemic of a very real issue facing the world today. Simply put, sir, you are part of problem.

Please, cease this dark and irresponsible path. Stop denying tragedies, real or otherwise. Acknowledge your actions, take issue with them, and stop trying to justify/ignore genocide. Your posting to this point has been no less than disgusting, and I genuinely hope you see the error of your ways, for your own sake if no one else's. Denial of War Crimes will do you no good in life.

Until I see evidence of civilian personnel rather than military assets, you're expressing nothing but opinion and documentations that associate only because you want them to. Documentation of other events is not documentation of the Voth.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    syndonai wrote: »
    Lol.

Welcome to humanity?

All i really took from the mission that its like star wars...

... Good god man, that film must have scarred you considerably. Poor soul :(

/inb4holocaustcomparison
    It's too late for that. :(

152 is clearly off the deep end. There's a reason why the Geneva conventions were written the way they were. Medical facilities were mandated to be kept separate so that you couldn't hide military targets behind a red cross. Also, having a combat medic and a first aid kit on a vehicle doesn't make it an ambulance.

Voth Ward ships exist to further their war effort, IF they were a proper analogy to an ambulance they would remove the damaged vessel from the battlefield, they do not. Instead they send it back into combat. Usually to fight the same vessels that destroyed it in the first place.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing