test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Season 8] Holodeck crashes on startup (Latest update: Pg. 319, post #3190)

Comments

• Options
    azeitadoazeitado Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm having the same problem

Ticket ID: 25316319

• Options
    richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    find it strange how u guys keep getting different Ticket numbers than the ones u previously posted. I just tried to force Verify and start on Safe mode and still crash and same Ticket Number 18897741
  • Options
    jamescommanderjamescommander Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Log in to the Game and get to the Legacy of Romulus Screen in the bottom left corner it says Material Files Reloaded and the it crashes the Graphics Card and Sends my computer in to Blue Screen this Hasn't Happened Before this Season Update Because it has been happening on the tribble sever.

It has only started because of this Patch!

• Options
    gornman47gornman47 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Crashed after LoR screen. Feels exactly like what was happening for almost the last two months to me trying to get on Tribble server.
    Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
  • Options
    revanpikerevanpike Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kheldryn wrote: »
    Can't get into the game.. Crashes when trying to load characters now.. This is the same issue I had trying to log into Tribble.. Bravo! Now I can't play at all.

same here.. Have had the crashes on tribble, now on holo, too

• Options
    kheldrynkheldryn Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Log in to the Game and get to the Legacy of Romulus Screen in the bottom left corner it says Material Files Reloaded and the it crashes the Graphics Card and Sends my computer in to Blue Screen this Hasn't Happened Before this Season Update Because it has been happening on the tribble sever.

It has only started because of this Patch!

Thats exactly the same thing thats been happening to me. It also happened while trying to get onto tribble. Bar across the bottom of the screen with the message "Material Files Reloaded", then "Crash!"
    Fleet Admiral Nyte T'challa-United Federation of Planets-Task Force Draco-Tactical
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member."
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not even getting the game screens to come up. I hit "engage", a few seconds go buy when the launcher vanishes in prep for the game to start and *poof* the "OOPS!" message pops up.

Windows 7, launcher launched from steam.

EDIT

Error ticket ID: 26531885
    I need a beer.

• Options
    finaltom5finaltom5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same problem here,

I also have WinXPro sp3

My ticket number is: 25941731
  • Options
    lordamnelrahllordamnelrahl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same problem as a month ago this is not a good sign cryptic! fix it rapidly please.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    its not windows related and dont think its at our end as we all meet or pass the minimum system requirements im sure of that. 3 months ago it all worked smoothly, all this started ever since the patch of 10-03-13 and it all went down hill since then.
  • Options
    sfsfarrolasfsfarrola Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please not this again, I get to 70% of loading screen then dies.

Ticket # 18897741
  • Options
    bombadier2bombadier2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its not windows related and dont think its at our end as well all meet or pass the minimum system requirements im sure of that 3 months ago it all worked smoothly, all this started ever since the patch of 10-03-13 and it all went down hill since then.

YES

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-Pu-7nU9.jpeg
  • Options
    revanpikerevanpike Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tried to log in a few times now and it keeps crashing right after lor-screen and I still got: #25316319

it's a pity this issue hasn't been fixed while its appearance on tribble...
  • Options
    f3dprodf3dprod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To quote myself from the other thread:
    f3dprod wrote: »
    The SAME f*cking crash on Holodeck today after Season 8 patching with the SAME Error Ticket ID: 18897741. Cryptic really should look through feedback in the testing subforums and also not ignore our error reports. What good is testing if many People even can't get to test for Bugs because it crashes instantainously after launch >.<
    nyasaya wrote: »
    Cannot load tribble server
    First page in tribble bug reports section, top of the page for over a month. I even commented to get Brandon aware of the problem here. BAAHHH! :mad:

Mad indeed...

Running Win7 here with 6GB Ram and definitly not a Windows or Firewall Problem.

Be adviced: The above post may contain black humor, irony and sarcasm without proper tagging,
    wich may unintentionally hurt some internet feelings. Parents are liable for their children.
  • Options
    chroma01chroma01 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Crash to desktop just as the character select screen loads, "Reload Materials Files" flashed:

Error ticket: 26678632
  • Options
    holger591973holger591973 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The problem is the following:

CRYPTIC has fixed the error of 3:10:13 on the redshirt.

Unfortunately, they forgot to fix the tribble server also.

Now they have transferred the data from tribble to holodeck. without the fix.

and now we are stupid again.

please bring the fix.
  • Options
    wpace2wpace2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chroma01 wrote: »
    Crash to desktop just as the character select screen loads, "Reload Materials Files" flashed:

Error ticket: 26678632
    thats exactly where im crashing too
  • Options
    edited November 2013

please bring the fix.

yep that seems to be the root cause of all this they did fix Redshirt which lead to a Fix on Holodeck. But they left the problem on Tribble and now that the imported everything from Tribble into Holodeck we are all left with the same problem we started with on 10-03-13
  • Options
    daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Got the same Problem, Cryptic screen is fine, then the LOR Screens shows up with text Down"Material Files Reloaded" then when the Character Selection Screen shows up the Game Chrashes. i tricked it buy opening FF and had the STO still in view but in background and the CHarscreen fully loaded but when in change to Sto it still crashes.
  • Options
    bombadier2bombadier2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    holger591973holger591973 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    then one has not corrected the error on tribble. that's the problem
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    dpglerch wrote: »
    Hate to tell ya but they never fixed that error 100% alot of Xp users on tribble like me still could not load tribble after there so callled fix and they left it at that. Hense ITS HOLODECK READY

0please bring the fix.

No we never said they fixed Tribble, in fact even after the fix to Redshirt and Holodeck tribble still crashed on me on the same spot.
  • Options
    mathewprime1mathewprime1 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hate it when they bring the error from tribble to holodeck.. can they not be more stupid?.. it makes sence to postpone the season untill the fix is made.. it wouldnt hurt to wait a little while longer. because a couple players (includeing me) cannot get into the game now. .thank you cryptic for not useing the brains god gave you..
    Fleet Admiral Mathew Prime.
  • Options
    raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ticket #18897741

System Specs: Toshiba Netbook NN550 with Intel Atom 1.67 Ghz w/ Intel Integrated Grapics running Windows 7 Starter 32 bit

Please fix this before today or the end of this week. I want my Tribble. :(
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • Options
    nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you in-game, and welcome to Season 8!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    For over a month, a MONTH!! Salt in the wound cryptic, salt in the wound. dying.jpeg
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    raventomoe wrote: »
    Ticket #18897741Please fix this before today or the end of this week. I want my Tribble. :(
    I'd be more concerned about the Lobi Event...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nyasaya wrote: »
    For over a month, a MONTH!! Salt in the wound cryptic, salt in the wound. dying.jpeg

This.

10/chars

suaveks wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned about the Lobi Event...

That too.
    I need a beer.

This discussion has been closed.